Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WU Opportunity

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Re: WU Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Funnily enough, I received my first for several months within minutes of writing that post.

HOLA WEYland kiro aplarcontigo pofavor Miamor ATENTAMENTE MariseLA porLOpasado.
    I changed the names, otherwise it's exactly as written. Let's see how far Google gets with translating that one!

For those whose Dominican (or in this case Haitian) puta Spanish is a little rusty, this too translates as "I need 3000 pesos".
    OK, I've got a NEW PROJECT IDEA.... bear with me!

Why can't we have Jimmy set up an e-mail account that we can all give to the chicas as our own. That way, the requests come to a central account for ALL OF US to see. I'll bet with all of us members giving out the same e-mail address, it would get more hits than ISOC!

It could be posted like FordTech's "Tits of the Day" was for a while. I think after everyone sees how many of these e-mails get sent, they'd believe us more when we say not to give out our contact info.

What do you say Jimmy (or someone else that wants to take it on)?
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    OK, I've got a NEW PROJECT IDEA.... bear with me!

Why can't we have Jimmy set up an e-mail account that we can all give to the chicas as our own. That way, the requests come to a central account for ALL OF US to see. I'll bet with all of us members giving out the same e-mail address, it would get more hits than ISOC!

It could be posted like FordTech's "Tits of the Day" was for a while. I think after everyone sees how many of these e-mails get sent, they'd believe us more when we say not to give out our contact info.

What do you say Jimmy (or someone else that wants to take it on)?
    I set up an account: papi.dulce2010@gmail.com

Anyone wants to participate, give this to the chicas after you tell them goodbye and you love them.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I set up an account: papi.dulce2010@gmail.com

Anyone wants to participate, give this to the chicas after you tell them goodbye and you love them.
    I'm in! lol
    Change

HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Please allow me to assist you sir.......the personal description "papi dulce" when succeeding the the word "pesos" in any of the previous 3 sentences is translated as "dumb shit", "idiot", or "ATM Machine".

However in the exact same phraseology replacing it with "tacano", "chipi chipi" or "maldito cabron" translates into , "gentleman of sound fiscal sense".

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    I thought I'd share an email I got today from a girl I hooked up with 3 trips ago:

hola mi amor como tu estas para mi yo tengo mucho problema mi amor. porque sosua estas muy fria . porezo no tengo dinero mi amor .por favol mi amor. yo quiero tu me envia tres -mil perso para mi . pa yo conpra comida para casa para mi, y david . yo me gusta contigo a tu casa mi amor de cuento yo boy avisitar contigo mi amor te amo mucho mi papi dulce.

1. It's nice she remembers me.
    2. Sounds like times are tough there in Sosua.
    3. I'm flattered she thought of me when she went out looking for a novio (WU novio)
    4. Could "papi dulce" be translated as "Sugar Daddy"?
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    You know what??? I never looked at it that way.

and I LIKE IT!!!!!

Ok, suckers, keep sending the WU. and step it up. Things are slow in Sousa so send double for the next few months!!!

My next trip I will be outside WU on collection day and hit up the first flaca chica for 1000 TLN. Mi gusta!
    The secret is out where the real ho strip is!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

you'd be surprised to see how many isoc members have wu accounts, and even stop in to make personal deposits .....

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    you'd be surprised to see how many isoc members have wu accounts, and even stop in to make personal deposits .....

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    I think this is where I want to be next time. Pricing for chicas can be much better than at classico's.
    :

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,907 Posts

I ran into a guy not too long who admitted he was a WU novio.

He was a little different than most. His girl was one of the most drop dead good looking girls I've seen in this city in a long time. Not really a whore, more like a "de cortina"

He KNOWS he's not the only one she's fucking, and says he doesn't care.

As long as she's waiting for him at the airport every time he arrives, and acts like he's the only reason she's alive when she's with him, he thinks the extra money he sends every month is worth it.

Not for me, but he sounds like he's got his head pretty clear.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

He was a little different than most. His girl was one of the most drop dead good looking girls I've seen in this city in a long time. Not really a whore, more like a "de cortina"

He KNOWS he's not the only one she's fucking, and says he doesn't care.

As long as she's waiting for him at the airport every time he arrives, and acts like he's the only reason she's alive when she's with him, he thinks the extra money he sends every month is worth it.

It's different when a dude knows what time it is, they usually aren't the problem. It's those knuckleheads with the puta's picture on the desk at work (and dresser at home) who can't get shit done because he's staring at her all misty-eyed all day, and blowing up her cell all night!!

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

The gentleman in question is the stereotypical "Romance Traveller". He may have started out as a monger or just a guy on vacation but he has found an outlet for his need for romance. I know guys like this. They started out raising hell and running ho's just like the rest of us and began to focus on a single Chica, devoting all their vacation time and sending money from home when they couldn't be with the object of their affection.

This is delusional behavior but then so is doing the same thing with a Woman across the street, across town or across the bridge. There is no "one and only" and the concept should be seen for what it is, a romantic fantasy. Romance is so much more intense and enjoyable when one is mature enough to realize how fleeting and fragile those perfect moments of physical and emotional harmony between romantic partners really are.

Trying to live in a "snapshot" when life is a full length feature doesn't make any sense. Just mark your favorite stills. The show must go on.

I have a "favorita" or two and have enjoyed years of sharing each their company when it's possible to synchronize our schedules. There's much more to the time that we spend together than good sex. I can get that anywhere. Those are special moments in time for us in spite of the fact that we know that it's the closest we'll ever come to sharing a "permanent" relationship. These Women don't work in the sex trade. They don't "charge" me for sex. I don't offer Western Union and they don't ask. I'm not the type to bring a suitcase full of gifts so I'll drop a little pocket money or send them shopping from time to time when we're together. Sometimes I'm very generous, sometimes it's just taxi fare and sometimes there's no money at all. I haven't received a complaint yet.

I see them for a couple days and then I go out whoring and partying with my road dogs or vice versa. They know this and it doesn't come up as an issue. I may never see either of them again. That's okay, it's been good for as long as it's lasted. There's a new crop every year.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Im sorry, but to anyone who is sending money to any of the chicas in the DR. Man that shit is wack and i mean WACK. As soon as you leave to go home and start to send that cash, I bet shes already in a room gettin her shit smashed by some other guy. lol how foolish can a man be? Is it like a fantasy or some shit. or do you really put all your faith into that girl holding a faithful relationship with you. FUCK NO.. shes a hoe man. how did you meet her??? lol. BOy i wish i would catch myself thinking about sending a chica some cash while im at home. WOW thats all I can say about this topic. How long has this been going on? You gotta be kiddin' me..

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    Im sorry, but to anyone who is sending money to any of the chicas in the DR. Man that shit is wack and i mean WACK. As soon as you leave to go home and start to send that cash, I bet shes already in a room gettin her shit smashed by some other guy. lol how foolish can a man be? Is it like a fantasy or some shit. or do you really put all your faith into that girl holding a faithful relationship with you. FUCK NO.. shes a hoe man. how did you meet her??? lol. BOy i wish i would catch myself thinking about sending a chica some cash while im at home. WOW thats all I can say about this topic. How long has this been going on? You gotta be kiddin' me..
    Since the first Western Union in the Dominican Republic was built.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,907 Posts

BTW, the folks that own Western Union here in the Dominican Republic, is one of the richest families in the country. Wanna know how they got that way?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    It can happen to anyone Jonew, anyone. I've done it. Was I stupid? Hell, fucking yes! It wasn't done out of love, but out of pity, but the result was the same, not worthy.

The trap is set for everybody and anyone can fall in it. We all have weak days, it's just a matter of where you're when that happens.

Now, I don't get (or give) any contact information, and if I'm given any, I threw it in the trash can at the airport before boarding.

Yes, they're hoes but still, I bet that at least a few reading here are just doing that and thinking that we're talking about somebody else.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    They know this and it doesn't come up as an issue. I may never see either of them again. That's okay, it's been good for as long as it's lasted. There's a new crop every year.
    This is something I have learned. Just enjoy the relationship and don't worry where it's going or how long it will last.

When asked the question "How long do most of you're relationships last"?
    As long as they were meant to last.

Sorry if this went off subject?
    I'm a Payer not a Player

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah I suppose its just some sort of comforting relationship feeling the guy gets by keeping in contact with them and sending them money. Im not real sure all I do know is that... I would not EVER be caught up in some lame ass shit like that. As far as im concerned I could be spending money here in the States gettin pussy. Im not going to send it to someone im not gettin any from thats for sure. But hey like I always say. To each his own. Who am I to knock what you do. All i know is I will be there on August first and boyfriend or not if she out to make money and lookin to give that pussy up and she looks good. Ima tear that shit up. So be it

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Guys have different motives for being WU novio's. I think the most common reason guys become WU suckers, is to "Police the Pussy", one poster here admitted he sent whores money to see, if they would be faithful to him. When he found out neither whore was faithful, after he sent his money , he became angry. I've witnessed the telephone calls many times, usually right before the chica is ready to give you head, her cell rings. "Yes baby, I'm home," thats how the conversation starts. I sit quietly and wait until the chica, finishes, assuring her WU, that she is home alone and ready to go to bed.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thats so funny to me. Its almost like a cheating wife or somthing. But damn Im not trying to mean to any guy on here but come on for real? Did you really think she would be sitting at home waiting on you? No matter how much you send her theres always gonna be more money to made on top of what you send if shes out workin the tricks. Your not around she can tell you anything she thinks you wanna hear. and like this Man above me said. As soon as your comfortable with what she says shes doing she got another 8 incher down her throat or blowin her back out. Its no different then a pathetic husband with a cheating wife that is too overwhelmed by the idea of being with her to see whats really goin on behind closed doors.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

As bad as being a WU novio is, there is one thing worse and that is to be sending big bucks to an ex-wife every month. Hell, at least the Domincan girl is sweet to you when you call and at least you get layed when you come to town.

There is a single mom that lives across the street from me. Her beautiful house is maintained to perfection with never a blade of grass out of place and her Range Rover never has a speck of dust on it. Some poor ex-husband pays for all of it and never gets a thing for it. He wishes to God he'd fallen for some girl in Sosua instead of that bitch.

I'm not defending WU payments...I'm just saying there's dumb...and dumber

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    As bad as being a WU novio is, there is one thing worse and that is to be sending big bucks to an ex-wife every month. Hell, at least the Domincan girl is sweet to you when you call and at least you get layed when you come to town.
    I disagree.

Nobody goes to the DR and runs with Putas with the objective of raising a family in mind. Nobody gets married for the sake of Punani (unless they're stupid). The whole purpose of marriage is to assure the commitment of both parties to offspring. Some guys don't care about having and raising children. Those guys should never get married.

When my 1st Wife and I realized that we couldn't peacefully coexist I gave her the house. She had majority custody of our children and I didn't want them to have to relocate. I had a job which required frequent travel so majority custody and keeping the house didn't make much sense even though we'd discussed it as an option. My children were raised in that house. Now my oldest daughter, her husband are raising their 4 children in that same house. I lost nothing.

I have raised 5 children and there's no amount of money I wouldn't have spent for their wellbeing. They have blessed me with 7 grandchildren and I have watched my investment in time, money and blood, sweat and tears bloom into more blessing than I could've ever hoped for. It's my kids' turn to make it work now and after an adult life filled with responsibility and hard work I plan to enter the Winter of my life with a healthy dose of hedonistic self fulfillment for as long as my health and spirit hold up.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information