Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sosua Trip Aug 12 to 15 - Need a wingman badly

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: Sosua Trip Aug 12 to 15 - Need a wingman badly

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboi View Post
    yup...that's her name
    I am always astounded that you guys can remember these chica's names. That is not a possibility for me..... to burnt out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Went to Classicos last night...it was pretty chill but i kept getting disturbed by girls I didn't want anything to do with. Really pissed me off actually....and I didn't know how to politely tell them to fuck off.....they just dont get the hint, or rather, choose to ignore..like i am gonna fuck them because they are persistent. Guess I have to be a mean mofo next time...

This is the chica i chilled with last night.....dont have good pics as she didnt want me to take any...had to take one with my face in it to convince her....photoshop to the rescue of course - she was a pretty good fuck but refused to fuck the following morning...granted it was around noon and she claimed she had to go to work.....

Jimmy, do I have enuff creds to view the locked threads now?? Hook a brother up man!
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudeboi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Jimmy, do I have enuff creds to view the locked threads now?? Hook a brother up man!

10 posts and you want free access? Why not just pay? Hook me up, I pay for chicas too ya know.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    10 posts and you want free access? Why not just pay? Hook me up, I pay for chicas too ya know.
    hahaha...thats just me throwing spaghetti on the wall and hopping one stuck...i guess the wall is slippery as fuck...

Agreed...i will pay

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudeboi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wsup fellas, just got to Sosua today...it was sunny and extremely hot this am...followed by a heavy downpour for a few hrs....NG has been great and the owner/manager is a very cool dude..

In any case, i seem to have adjusted pretty well and linked up with a gringo that showed me around town and told me where the hot spots are (everything already echoed on ISOC).....guy was talking so much shit though.... all the thoughts on this forum has been helpful

Attached is the lady that broke my Sosua virginity....Dont remember her name but she did say she's from Santiago....session was just a quick bang to break me in. Next victim will be picked up at classicos tonight..

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Good job man... I've heard great things about her... Yet another I passed on when I was in Sosua... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.. I'm making it my business to get her.... October 8th cant come quick enough... I heard her head game is right... Is she about CIM?

Thanks

Went to Classicos last night...it was pretty chill but i kept getting disturbed by girls I didn't want anything to do with. Really pissed me off actually....and I didn't know how to politely tell them to fuck off.....they just dont get the hint, or rather, choose to ignore..like i am gonna fuck them because they are persistent. Guess I have to be a mean mofo next time...

This is the chica i chilled with last night.....dont have good pics as she didnt want me to take any...had to take one with my face in it to convince her....photoshop to the rescue of course - she was a pretty good fuck but refused to fuck the following morning...granted it was around noon and she claimed she had to go to work.....

Click to see pic

Hey man, next time let them know that TLN requires a fuck session in the morning... she pulled some bullshit on u... But, its all good.. We all make mistakes unless u didnt mind...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Hey man, next time let them know that TLN requires a fuck session in the morning... she pulled some bullshit on u... But, its all good.. We all make mistakes unless u didnt mind...
    Sometimes they wont fuck in the morning, even if you know them for some time. but, She should at LEAST take care of you with a nice BBBJ .
    But by no means try to force them in any way . Ive had it happen, the chica literally got angry and said NO, as in no means no. We'we all seen that look before. Maybe she was sore from getting pounded for 45 mins just hours earlier.
    Anyway its important for new guys to understand this, if they are adamant about not fucking in the AM, u dont really want to push it , just explain it to them in $$$ Pesos and let them decide.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

You dont need a wingman just go out to the pool with and chop it up with who ever is at the pool. On my last trip I had multiple wingmen just by hangout and talking shit and having fun. Also, sometimes I wanted to just be alone so I rolled solo.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddyooo View Post
    I have been at TL for 8 days and I won't come back here until they change their rules about 2 chicas in the room. I get shit, or have to bribe the guards almost every day.
    that stinks not being able to have a Happy Hour!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quick question guys....is it illegal to buy a bunch of the C or the Pilla and take with u to the US.... I am thinking of buying some but want to be sure this is ok and common practice...pls holla back...

More post to come about trip..whew, i'm tired as hell

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

Quick question guys....is it illegal to buy a bunch of the C or the Pilla and take with u to the US.... I am thinking of buying some but want to be sure this is ok and common practice...pls holla back...

It's not legal unless you have a prescription. Lots of guys do it and say you won't get in trouble, but I won't risk it. If I remember right, Rush Limbaugh got in some trouble a while back for bringing some back from his trip to the DR.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Just get a perscription, and you're totally covered. Why chance it.
    But try never to go over the $500 or whatever it says on the customs form, that raises big red flags. U dont need that kind of attention. Some guys put them in with their vitamins. a dozen or 2 should be just fine.
    Lapela gives me a headache when I drink and fuck, or i would have brought some back each trip. I think they sell them here in NYC in the Bodegas , so u can always get them, really no need to bring them back so save a couple pennies.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

A firm "no" accompanied by a stern face and finger wag usually does the trick.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Went to Classicos last night...it was pretty chill but i kept getting disturbed by girls I didn't want anything to do with. Really pissed me off actually....and I didn't know how to politely tell them to fuck off.....they just dont get the hint, or rather, choose to ignore..like i am gonna fuck them because they are persistent. Guess I have to be a mean mofo next time..
    If you could find a square inch last night, it would have been only in the bathroom stall. Absolutely fucking crazy, with the chicas looking at each other like

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    If you could find a square inch last night, it would have been only in the bathroom stall. Absolutely fucking crazy, with the chicas looking at each other like
    tough problem to have when you want to get laid

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I am always astounded that you guys can remember these chica's names. That is not a possibility for me..... to burnt out
    same here.........and it doesn't seem to matter what country we go to they remember us but i have no clue next visit............or even after the next one
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

i brought back 300$ worth of lepela for my poker buddies in july and no problem

legal to buy illegal to bring back without a prescription..........but..........

i have never had a problem bringing back lots,............but each trip is different so buyer beware............

coming back thru calgary this spring from thailand i got secondary and they checked my camera and my computer and was asked why so clean..........my answer basically was i am not a pedofile but i do like to explore our world but have no one to share the pics with

i also had a lot of ed drugs and even after he asked if i had a scrip he let let me leave even though i didn;t show him one

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Interesting - is the low season lull over with then? Sounds like there must be crazy ratios right now. Chicas ready to cut deals pricewise?

Coming down this week, so really curious to know...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information