Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 08/2010 - Haitianas ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

Re: Haitianas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Why bother?
    At home up here in the Great White North I've dated women from all over the world. Would the same question apply here or only in the DR?
    Well yeah.. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    Well yeah. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper?
    Haitianas are cheap enough in the DR. What asshole would begrudge paying them 1000 for ST or 1500 for TLN?

But you are right. They are cheaper (and often free) in Haïti but the cost of living there in any sort of comfort and security is astronomical at present. I was lucky to eventually find a hotel room for US$115 per night that all of us would turn down for US$35 in the DR. Hotel food is about the same price but very restricted in choice. Taxis and motoconchos double the price, most shops devoid of stock, it is unsafe to walk out at night, and God help you if you had any sort of accident or emergency.

Thanks, but I will go on enjoying haitianas in the comparative comfort of the DR, thank you. Things will get better, but maybe not in what's left of my lifetime.

I do hope to visit Haïti from time to time but not to save money on pussy. And no doubt things are more viable if you have the right contacts inside the country so it may be different for guys like Corrado and Joeysterr.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: Haitianas ?

Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    Well yeah.. If you have an affinity for a certain type of woman, why not go directly to the source where it's most likely cheaper?
    I suspect that we differ in our definition of dating.

Not everyone needs or chooses to outright pay for the company of a woman. Some don't, always or automatically, even in places like Sosua.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MedellinisMowgli View Post
    i did her a few times..she tried to lie to me and say she never did a video..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Unlike past trips, I've actually been with more haitianas than dominicanas on this trip, and am starting to acquire a preference for them. Not only do they come at a lower price point, but they just don't seem as jaded as just about every dominicana puta down here. Not that they're great every time mind you, but I'm glad they seem to be becoming an even larger part of the mix than prior.

i love haitians but they are not as freaky as dominicans in my experiences..i like a chica who licks ass..lol..most of the haitians i know wont do it..lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Unlike past trips, I've actually been with more haitianas than dominicanas on this trip, and am starting to acquire a preference for them. Not only do they come at a lower price point, but they just don't seem as jaded as just about every dominicana puta down here. Not that they're great every time mind you, but I'm glad they seem to be becoming an even larger part of the mix than prior.
    I agree with you.it's funny sometimes when the Dominicans see me with them you can see the smoke coming from their ears

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I agree with you.it's funny sometimes when the Dominicans see me with them you can see the smoke coming from their ears
    I stopped by New Garden to see one of my old favoritas that was hanging out looking for money ... Yosi .... she and her friends were FURIOUS! that all the guys were "bringing back Hatianas and only paying 500 pesos".

Talk about smoke coming from eyes, ears, and noses! I'm proud of you guys, the Hatianas are in my opinion better performers, less money, but not always that good looking, but at least it's going to help bring the overall price of the Dominicanas down. And thats a GOOD THING.
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    my favorite haitian so far is a cute little girl named rosie, and a tall one juleysia .. mmmmm

time to book a trip !!
    the most beautiful Chica that I saw out of the Chicas in Sosua a year ago was a tall Haitian but unfortunately I was already set
    personally I don't like them that tall normally, but this Chica was absolutely stunning
    the Haitians are on this guys radar for sure

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I stopped by New Garden to see one of my old favoritas that was hanging out looking for money ... Yosi .... she and her friends were FURIOUS! that all the guys were "bringing back Hatianas and only paying 500 pesos".

Talk about smoke coming from eyes, ears, and noses! I'm proud of you guys, the Hatianas are in my opinion better performers, less money, but not always that good looking, but at least it's going to help bring the overall price of the Dominicanas down. And thats a GOOD THING.
    Someone once told me Haitians are either very fine or ugly that there is no in between. I have had some very fine Haitians and have taken one home with me when it was slow in Sosua and Dominican Chicas were begging me to take them with me .I got a little enjoyment out of that They question me all the time about it. There are some fine Hatians that guys don't know they are Haitians As far as the 500 peso amount there are some there that demand more and get it and deserve it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Someone once told me Haitians are either very fine or ugly that there is no in between. I have had some very fine Haitians and have taken one home with me when it was slow in Sosua and Dominican Chicas were begging me to take them with me .I got a little enjoyment out of that They question me all the time about it. There are some fine Hatians that guys don't know they are Haitians As far as the 500 peso amount there are some there that demand more and get it and deserve it.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    There are more what guys would consider middle of the road Domincans then Haitians

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    the most beautiful Chica that I saw out of the Chicas in Sosua a year ago was a tall Haitian but unfortunately I was already set
    personally I don't like them that tall normally, but this Chica was absolutely stunning
    the Haitians are on this guys radar for sure
    I love Haitianas in Sosua, My last trip I made it an issue only to seek out Haitianas. I just like their attitude and approach to everything. There are Haitianas that are beautiful and some that are not. Some Haitianas have amazing body's and not so amazing face.

Even better for me that alot of guys down there prefer a dominicana over a Haitiana, more variety floating around for me to choose from when I visit. I like that a Haitiana is willing to try harder for my attention and for my pesos, at the end of the day its a great feeling to have when your on VACATION.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Would you say these two girls are Haitians, or just one of them? Or maybe it really doesn't matter as long as they are both great in bed.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Would you say these two girls are Haitians, or just one of them? Or maybe it really doesn't matter as long as they are both great in bed.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Doesn't matter about #2, I would take her because she is just so cute.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Second choice .People have pre conceived notions of what they think Haitinanas look like

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Second choice .People have pre conceived notions of what they think Haitinanas look like

If I saw #2, I would just take her. Who cares where she comes from.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

guessing the first one is and the second one is not though both have good looks but not sure about the figures
    what matters is if a Chica turns you on or not
    and hearing something other than Spanish can be a turn on for a lot of guys

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,275 Times in 11,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Not "wierd words". West African words incorporated into the core French along with the propensity to drop entire syllables from French language words and mash up the tenses. I studied French for years in school (I'm kinda dumb), worked in Montreal and Paris and Geneva and never mastered the language but the first time I heard Haitian Creol I understood the exact meaning. I still can't speak much but I understand what's being said to me.

Think Ebonics or Spanglish. Same principles apply.
    C'est à rîre!

Thanks
    Thanked 72,275 Times in 11,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Well, now that you mention it, either one could be haitiana, dominicana, or mix.

What matters to me is that I'd love to take either of them on all the rides in Westy-land!

Thanks

I been with Dominicanas who said if they saw me with a Haitana they would never go with me again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information