Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Introducing - yoits3somefan

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Introducing - yoits3somefan

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Congrats, threesome!! I hope the baby gets her good looks!
    Good news and bad news.

The baby didn't get her looks but 3some can be sure it's definately his baby.

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Good news and bad news.

The baby didn't get her looks but 3some can be sure it's definately his baby.

Click to see pic
    oh man where's your tact

thats ok 3 will take it ok
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    oh man where's your tact

thats ok 3 will take it ok
    I know Mike better than most.

We were down in Sosua one Super Bowl week.

All week he was going hard, no power naps like i'd recommended. "Didn't wanna miss anything", he said. I told him it wasn't a good idea. Come Sunday he's physically and mentally exhausted. In the middle of the game at Lou's he's half dead, ready to go home and "rest for a lil' bit" he says. I know if i let him go home he's gonna fall into bed and be done for the night. I'm not about to let my boy go home and sleep all night on Super Bowl Sunday cuz we got the rest of the game and a party to hit afterwards. So i walk his ass from Lou's to Seabreeze and sit in his room, missing a lot of the 2nd half of the game, while he cold-showers to wake his ass up and changes into what he's gonna wear for the disco/party. We then walk back to Lou's for the rest of the game and the nightlife.

I had his back every second we were on a trip together so if anyone gets to post a funny pic and crack on him, it's me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All week he was going hard, no power naps like i'd recommended. "Didn't wanna miss anything", he said. I told him it wasn't a good idea. Come Sunday he's physically and mentally exhausted. In the middle of the game at Lou's he's half dead, ready to go home and "rest for a lil' bit" he says. I know if i let him go home he's gonna fall into bed and be done for the night. I'm not about to let my boy go home and sleep all night on Super Bowl Sunday cuz we got the rest of the game and a party to hit afterwards. So i walk his ass from Lou's to Seabreeze and sit in his room, missing a lot of the 2nd half of the game, while he cold-showers to wake his ass up and changes into what he's gonna wear for the disco/party. We then walk back to Lou's for the rest of the game and the nightlife.

I had his back every second we were on a trip together so if anyone gets to post a funny pic and crack on him, it's me.
    ok so i am not a sports fan, when was super bowl and what year

i had the opportunity.......tactfully written........to be with him on two of his early trips

(team "A" invasion april 06 was awesome with tropic bob,jayman and the whole crew at the palace)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

I am always thankful for you getting my back that night, and you are right!!... I would have crashed and not gotten back up! That trip was so fun!!

You have my permission to post funny pictures if you want to buddy! But I can almost guarantee our baby will be very cute!! My wife is so beautiful.. so all bets our on her looks!

Now a certain test result she does during the pregnancy has been high two tests in a row.. this means there is a possibility that there are multiple babies in there!!

Juan... you are more than welcome in my house for the Super Bowl this year, I have Direct Tv and a nice HD TV for us to watch. My esposa has many cousins and friends!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post

i had the opportunity.......tactfully written........to be with him on two of his early trips

(team "A" invasion april 06 was awesome with tropic bob,jayman and the whole crew at the palace)
    You are right WNM, that was some invasion!! I had such a great time with you all, though I don't remember you coming out of your room overlooking the pool at the Palace too much!! lol ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoits3somefan View Post
    You are right WNM, that was some invasion!! I had such a great time with you all, though I don't remember you coming out of your room overlooking the pool at the Palace too much!! lol ...
    thats cause i had lissete on lock down from franks place in pop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information