Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Introducing - yoits3somefan

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Re: Introducing - yoits3somefan

Quote Originally Posted by yoits3somefan View Post
    Thanks! Like I said, I am not here to measure dicks.. just thought I could genuinely help anyone out that needs information on Cali.
    Cali was always one of the places I wanted to go...I recall hearing it is a plastic surgery capital! LOL Welcome back even though I never met ya! LOL

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Cali was always one of the places I wanted to go...I recall hearing it is a plastic surgery capital! LOL Welcome back even though I never met ya! LOL
    Thanks!!

You have to see it to believe it!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    it actually only takes just over 9 months

Nice catch WNM, but I wasn't talking about that.. at least not yet!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Nice catch WNM, but I wasn't talking about that.. at least not yet!
    i told all my kids not to have kids until they have lived and travelled and are over 30. so far three of five have not listened to me

good luck
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Remember, that children's song or taunt about "sittin' in a tree" while K-I-S-S-I-N-G? We have to remember the correct order. 3some knows:

"....
    First come loves,
    Then comes marriage,
    And then comes 3some
    with a baby carriage..."

Or something like that. We can't put the cart before the horse (or should I say we can't put 3some before the stroller?)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Thanks!!

You have to see it to believe it!!
    Hot Columbian chicas with fake boobs and asses....ahhhh...to live in heaven....lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Hot Columbian chicas with fake boobs and asses....ahhhh...to live in heaven....lol
    The fake ass thing amazes me. Is it usually a droop problem or just having a flat ass many a Native American? Being of European decent they shouldn't need a fake ass. How much does an ass job cost down there 3?

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    The fake ass thing amazes me. Is it usually a droop problem or just having a flat ass many a Native American? Being of European decent they shouldn't need a fake ass. How much does an ass job cost down there 3?
    Most don't, but in Medellin Plastic surgery is a status symbol, and harder to steal than jewelery.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post

Not really sure.. but I could ask around!!

I have to admit that it sure is nice being called "Teacher" by a bunch of smoking hot 17-32 year old Colombian students of mine!! I now have 5 classes and am having a blast!

We should be moving into Cali by the end of September. Looking forward to hot showers, a pool and being able to flush toilet paper. Just got a nice HD t.v. and Direct TV (with the NFL Sunday Ticket) installed last week. The Direct TV is nice and it only cost $ 220,000 COP for the Sunday Ticket.. can't beat that!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Not really sure.. but I could ask around!!

I have to admit that it sure is nice being called "Teacher" by a bunch of smoking hot 17-32 year old Colombian students of mine!! I now have 5 classes and am having a blast!

We should be moving into Cali by the end of September. Looking forward to hot showers, a pool and being able to flush toilet paper. Just got a nice HD t.v. and Direct TV (with the NFL Sunday Ticket) installed last week. The Direct TV is nice and it only cost $ 220,000 COP for the Sunday Ticket.. can't beat that!!
    Hey, Glad to hear all is well down there. I have seen MDE has had some mid 80's pretty hot for there I guess.

Moving to Cali must be exciting with the prospect of a HOT Shower and being able to flush toilet paper. I would assume that is a problem similar to a problematic septic tank at an old cabin where people put the ass wipe in the garbage to avoid filling and clogging it up. Makes me glad I have a New Septic system at the lake.

$120 plus for the Direct TV and Sunday Ticket isn't bad hell it would cost almost that much here.

So I am guessing you are living at the future in laws with the fiancee?

I bet there haven't been many 3somes lately and please don't tell me she has 3 hot sisters and you all sleep together or I am going to come over there next week and do them all

Good Luck on everything and remember that job is important and those Smoking Hot Students don't need to be punished so Often.

TEACHER we need a better grade is there anything Muffeletta and I can do to get a better grade.

Teacher quit looking up my dress

Look the Teacher has a Woody

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Thanks Jimbo! This is NOT a joke.. I am here. These past 6 months of my life have been wonderful, many things have changed. One thing our friend TropicBob taught me is to go after my dreams. That is what I did and so far, I am loving it. As far as learning the language goes... it is progressing! I have a great teacher in my novia who speaks 3 languages and being immersed in the culture is helping a lot.
    Nothing is better than an Long Haired Dictionary. lol! That is how I learned.

Thanks JEG!

Yes, the students have an intermediate to advanced level of English. This is a very good school here in Cali with 3 locations. I am not allowed to speak in any other language than English at anytime with the students! This obviously teaches them very quickly. The school utilizes the communicative methodology, which is great because I am a communicator. They provide the material, and I provide the creativity. A very nice gig.

Btw...I didn't need any certification and they do ALL of the work visa process for me.

That's what I want to do after I retire. It will not even seem like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Most don't, but in Medellin Plastic surgery is a status symbol, and harder to steal than jewelery.
    I did see a lot of ass jobs and breast implants in the Higher End Casas and the Discos. But the other spot had good old natual curves and breast!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, just checking in guys...

Honestly, life couldn't be better than it is right now for me in Colombia!! I am getting a lot of hours teaching English and I really enjoy doing it a lot. It is actually quite easy, and the eye candy is amazing!!

Moving into the brand-new apartment in two weeks and hopefully buying a better car soon. Starting to really get my bearings on Cali and the surrounding areas. The Spanish coming along well also.

Hope you all are doing well, remember to look me up if you make it to Cali. Chao!!

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So what's up gentlemen??

Been a crazy month here in Cali, but life couldn't be better! Just here for an update for you all and to remind you guys that I am here in Cali if you need any help.

Got married to my novia last week (yes... married). I feel like I have accomplished so many of my goals and even dreams in the past year, I am very blessed and happy man!

Just got back from Bogota last night and now have my Colombian Spousal Visa. I can legally work and study here with no restrictions. I can also come and go as I please. On the road to becoming a permanent resident. Tomorrow I get my Foreign Cedula, which will also me to do many things...most importantly, to put things in my name here.

Moved on from my current job and am taking some time off to explore some business opportunities and to look for a better teaching gig starting in January. Got a few private lessons I am setting up in the meantime.

Got my first attempted policia shakedown 2 weeks ago and that didn't go well for the officer, since I was able to get ahold of my espossa's mother and she really laid into the officer! Other than that moment, been pretty safe!

What more can I say, I may be around a little more here on the site but that is just for networking and friendships, no need to monger now that I am married and very satisfied. Hope you are all doing well!

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Great to hear it 3some! But just wondering, should we now call you 2some? Stay vigilant there. I'm sure it's safer than many think, but Cali sure ain't Minnesota. Seriously, wish you the best of luck.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Congratulations,best wishes and good luck.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Congrats!! Good luck, enjoy yourself, kiss the Mrs. for me, and most of all...STAY SAFE!! Still keep your guard up. Don't be a stranger.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    Great to hear it 3some! But just wondering, should we now call you 2some? Stay vigilant there. I'm sure it's safer than many think, but Cali sure ain't Minnesota. Seriously, wish you the best of luck.
    It definitely is NOT Minnesota!! I hear stories everyday of how someone got robbed. I just try to stay at aware as I can and take as many precautions as I can. A BIG part of this (and I have learned by experience), is not getting fucked up here! I have been here close to four months now and have only gotten drunk once...like really drunk, and that was at a private party with her family and friends, and there were tons of policia and INPEC there.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Congratulations,best wishes and good luck.
    Thanks Hoseman! Like I said, I am blessed...she is a wonderful woman!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Congrats!! Good luck, enjoy yourself, kiss the Mrs. for me, and most of all...STAY SAFE!! Still keep your guard up. Don't be a stranger.
    Thank you kind Sir!

Not sure if I can kiss mi espossa for you, but will tell her a friend said hello.

I will be around when I can, like I said, I really am looking at a couple opportunities here..so gonna do a lot of research with my free time. Don't be a stranger either, you are welcome in my home anytime.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Don't be a stranger either, you are welcome in my home anytime.
    (copied and saved)

You may regret saying that.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Colombia was the best choice I could have ever made and I owe it all to Jimmy!

No but seriously, if I hadn't read about Colombia from Jimmy and other veterans here, I would have never known about the place. Colombia is NOT the US of A, but it does have so much to offer if you can leave arrogance at home and learn to be patient (easier said than done)..

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information