Thread: Are these chicas blowing smoke? are they full of shit?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Are these chicas blowing smoke? are they full of shit?

I noticed that during my stay i had several chicas tell me and my wingman this line about how. they only come up to and try to talk to guys that seem appealing to them. some say if they dident like ya then they wouldnot have approached you. has anyone had this experince or are they full of crap?

once again im not a pimp or never intend to sound like im trying to make myself out to be. i had some say they dont like black guys. some say they dont like and wont talk to fat guys. some say they dont like old hairy men. well you get the picture. feel free to add your thoughts. i was just curious.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: Are these chicas blowing smoke? are they full of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    I noticed that during my stay i had several chicas tell me and my wingman this line about how. they only come up to and try to talk to guys that seem appealing to them. some say if they dident like ya then they wouldnot have approached you. has anyone had this experince or are they full of crap?

once again im not a pimp or never intend to sound like im trying to make myself out to be. i had some say they dont like black guys. some say they dont like and wont talk to fat guys. some say they dont like old hairy men. well you get the picture. feel free to add your thoughts. i was just curious.
    You liked you possibly had pesos on you...hence the appeal!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's true.

And it is probably just for the better: I think a monger will not have a great experience in bed, if the girl is somehow turned off by certain physical or personality attributes.

Chicas are humans, too, you know. With all their likes, dislikes, etc., just as the rest of us.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unappealing guys have the times of their lives as well. They hear how sexy they are all the time in Sosua. A lot of chicas are great actresses, and I'm sure they do enjoy the time they spend with guys they are really attracted to.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pi3141516 View Post
    It's true.

And it is probably just for the better: I think a monger will not have a great experience in bed, if the girl is somehow turned off by certain physical or personality attributes.

Chicas are humans, too, you know. With all their likes, dislikes, etc., just as the rest of us.

this i was i figured aswell i just figured some of you more experinced guys would know if it was all just an act for the pesos or they really do enjoy fucking some of their clients. i guess ya just gotta look at it and put yerself in their shoes.... would you want to smash a 5ft 6 250 pounder or a little fine tight body chica? even if money was involved i would have to say that they sexy chica would get entirely better service than the fat girl. lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this i was i figured aswell i just figured some of you more experinced guys would know if it was all just an act for the pesos or they really do enjoy fucking some of their clients. i guess ya just gotta look at it and put yerself in their shoes.... would you want to smash a 5ft 6 250 pounder or a little fine tight body chica? even if money was involved i would have to say that they sexy chica would get entirely better service than the fat girl. lol
    But the fat chica would GIVE better service...or so I hear.

As for the rest of your question, it's the same as everything you've experienced in your life...just a different location. If a chica you've just met started talking junk, you should know it's probably not true. If you've been with a chica a while, her pillow MAY have more validity. Why do I have a strange feeling I know why you're asking?

Thanks

im not sure why you have a strange feeling. whats the reason why u think im asking?

Thanks

Sure, many times it is about pesos. Gotta eat...

But certainly, as human interactions go, sometimes the monger, or the chica, or both, develop something that transcends a purely professional relationship venturing into the personal realm.
    It is normal. But it needs to be managed properly. On both sides.

P.S.: It just happened to the CEO of HP; he made out with $40-50M as a parachute.

Thread Information