Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon touches down in POP

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Trip Report Rubicon touches down in POP

I'm going to be quick, but just wanted to relay a bit of information. A soon as I get a bit of rest I will do a more detailed report and, if I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will add pictures.

I went to Ana Miriams my first night in town (Aug. 1st) and was interested in taking a dame for a couple of days. I recall a recent issue regarding paying a salida whenever someone takes a chica out for a night and she/you decides to stay beyond a night. So, I figured no problem, I'd pay the salida for 2 nights. My assumption was that it would be 500 peso per night for a total of 1,000 peso. The guy (dominican) sitting behind the booth wanted 2000 PESOS!!! I said fuck no. We eventually settled on 1500 peso, but I will never step foot back in Ana Miriam again. This is unfortunate as it has been one of my favorite places, especially considering that my house is in POP. This isn't a slight towards Frank (I don't know if he even owns the place anymore) as he has always treated me well when I've gone there. But for whomever owns it to start charging 1000 peso a night salida is bullshit. If someone else owns the place or is simply managing it and continues down this road, I'd hate to say it but I don't think they'll be in business much longer.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Re: Rubicon touches down in POP

Again, another place not thinking long term. Frank please chime in if you are still running the place for the new management.

Rubicon, good way to start a vacation. No fucking around with disco rats. Especially now that you are taking them back to a house instead of a hotel. Looking forward to your post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    Again, another place not thinking long term. Frank please chime in if you are still running the place for the new management.

Rubicon, good way to start a vacation. No fucking around with disco rats. Especially now that you are taking them back to a house instead of a hotel. Looking forward to your post.
    your right they are NOT THINKING long term. every visit i always took a girl upstairs or paid the salida for the night. the only time i extended my time with a girl was the team a invasion back in april when i had lissette RETURN two days later and stay with me my last three nights.

i never paid him the salida as i didn't think i owed him and he never said i did ( we have pm'd each other several times...see my other trips reports) and i paid him 100usd for keeping my camera for me that trip and then he threathens to put me in jail when i come down.

he can go fuck himself

its not the money obviously its the principal.

and if the new management are thinking like this they can also go fuck themselves as they have now lost all my business.

sorry for the thread jack ( but you brought it up).
    keep up the great reporting and hopefully your still there when i get down next month and i will buy you a beer or two.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Did you have a cab bring you. I think the normal salida is then 1000 DP because the taxidriver gets a cut.. If you just show up in your own transportation it should be 500.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonto4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

call frank . . . YELL INTO THE PHONE AS SOON AS HE ANSWERS . . .

"FUCK YOU ! ! COME PICK MY DRUNK ASS UP ! !"
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    You know what's odd? This is my tenth trip to POP in the past year, and I've only been to Classico's twice. I don't particularly care for the large crowds, so I pretty much stay out of the discos and hang at the smaller joints.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4 View Post
    Did you have a cab bring you. I think the normal salida is then 1000 DP because the taxidriver gets a cut.. If you just show up in your own transportation it should be 500.
    No, I didn't arrive via taxi. After my second trip to POP I have always rented a car as I have other things to take care of during the course of my trip.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    You know what's odd? This is my tenth trip to POP in the past year, and I've only been to Classico's twice. I don't particularly care for the large crowds, so I pretty much stay out of the discos and hang at the smaller joints.

Same here. Went twice also. Once with a regular of mine and her sister and nieces and another to feel out a chica i met at Lous last month. I usually only go home with chicas i have seen around town before or who know people i know. If i find one i like i keep her until i find something better or she bores me.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

AUGUST 1:

I arrived in POP on Tuesday afternoon along with a good buddie of mine who has done a bit of traveling with me to both the DR and Mexico. As usual, he was like the kid in a candy store upon touch down. I stopped at the Texaco just past the military base for my first Presidente (ahh) and headed to the house and dropped off my luggage, headed into town to exchange some money at the RUSA cambio on 12 de Julio, and stopped into one of my favorite places for a quick bite and a couple of more beers.

I had a few things happen for me that I'm sure for you guys will mean nothing, but was almost as exiciting as mongering. And, I did say ALMOST as exciting. LOL. A few months back I bought one of those Nipponia scooters (pasola) at a shop just outside of Mao. The sob didn't work as soon as I got it back to POP. Some problem with the lack of recharging of the battery. In any event, I left it with a repair shop on my last trip and I was able to pick it up and it seems to be working fine so far. The other thing was that I have been attempting to get high speed internet at my house, and during my last trip I was able to pick up the modem at Verizon on 27 de Febrero, and was told at that time that it would be activated a couple of days later. Well, I was on my way back to the states so I didn't have an opportunity to know if it was going to actually be working. Lo and behold it's working. So, you guys will begin to see more play by play reports from me in the future from the confines and comfort of my own home as I recuperate the morning after. LOL.

Anyhow, my buddie and I made a run over to BB's where he had met a chica last November he nicknamed Halle (Berry). He didn't see her, so he grabbed some other dame who was well built. I'm not knocking anybody who fancies BB's but, for some reason, I have never really found anything there to my liking, with the exception of one chica once. So, we decided to head over to Sosua.

We stopped in Sosua to have dinner and as soon as I got out of the car I heard my name being called by a couple of different chicas. Before I go any further, I have to admit that I am one of those people who simply isn't good with names. You can give me your name and I will literally forget it within the next minute. I'm going to have to work at getting better at that. Anyhow, I'm sure most of you would know these chicas if you saw them.

One was a chica I had been with about 4 months ago and had taken back to the house. At that time I think she thought she was being smart by leaving her cedula and sunglasses at my house, maybe hoping that I would return to Sosua the following night to return them and session again. So, she asks me about them and I promised I would remember to bring them when I came back into town. Needless to say, the shit's still at the house.

The other chica was one that I had been with on a previous trip. She is attractive, nice body and all. When I negotiated with her I took her for TLN, something I generally don't do, but she seemed pretty hot and spicy, and I was pretty fucked up at the time, so I thought "what the hell". Well, after a couple of hours, she started talking that "mi bambino" shit. (Just as a quick note, it always amazes me how these dames can all of a sudden act surprised that they have a baby at home who needs their immediate attention, as if they didn't remember they had a kid during negotiations. LOL.) Now, I try and avoid confrontations as much as possible. Not because I'm afraid of the other person, but of myself. So, when it was evident that she was looking to depart early and not live up to the deal, I thought at that time it was best to let her go and didn't make an issue of it. I am a firm believer that what goes around, comes around, and that if you screw somebody it will eventually come back to haunt you. Anyhow, she comes over with her shit eating grin, hugging up on me and kissing me on the cheek. She asks me in her sexiest voice if I want to get with her that evening. I called her "Miss TLN", reminded her of our previous session, told her to go fuck herself, and walked away. You screw me or bullshit me once, you simpy don't get another chance. She has since been after me to get together, and maybe I will, I told her, when she's handing it out for free.

My buddie already had his chica from BB's and, because of the recent changes in the liquor laws, I decided to head over to Ana Miriam's before it got too late, and I would at least be closer to home when midnight rolled around. Upon arriving at AM, I sat, ordered a beer, and took a look around. I noticed one of my favorites, Diane, who many of you know, and called her over. I've been with her on occasion in the past and I like her style. She seems to understand the game, plays along well, and seems genuinely interested in satisfying you. We agreed on price and time, and off to the house we went. As I was leaving, I saw this other dame who I had been with on a previous trip and who was pretty good, so I let Diane walk out the door and stopped to tell the other dame that I would be back for her. I have nicknamed her Alicia (Keys), as she reminds me a bit of the beautiful R&B singer. After getting my nut with Diane and taking a few pic's, I started thinking about a side trip I had to take to SD the next afternoon to start my residency and knew that I wouldn't be out on the town the previous evening, and thought it would be nice to take "Alicia" along so as to have some in-house service. So, I returned Diane to AM and talked to "Alicia" about going to SD for a couple of days, to which she agreed. This is when all the bullshit came down over the salida, which I mentioned in the start of this thread.

I got "Alicia" home and was pretty beat after a 3am morning for my flight and told her not to worry about anything, we'd get busy the next day. I washed and went to bed.

If I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will post pic's sometime in the next day or two.

To be continued........

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

August 2nd:

I awoke that morning and had a few things to do around the house while “Alicia” layed around and watched tv. One of the things that I began to notice was that she wasn’t as genial as she had been in the past. I tried to joke and bullshit with her and realized that she wasn’t very responsive or interactive. I started to question whether or not it would be a good idea to take her with me to SD. My opinion is that, more often than not, it is better to have no chica than to have one who might not give you the experience you want. I assume that for some guys the pussy is enough. But, for me, it’s also the experience, and part of that experience has to involve a chica with some personality and a good attitude. I talked to my buddy and asked him if he was going to take his chica with us to SD and he said she couldn’t go. So, at this point I decided it was probably best to just cut my losses and send her packing, in spite of the over-inflated salida I had paid the night before. It’s a shame, as she has one of the better bodies that I’ve encountered. I have a few pic’s that I’ll include later. I had a few errands to run that morning, and then hopped a Metro bus to SD that afternoon. I met up with up with my attorney, went out for some pizza and a couple of beers, and called it a night.

August 3rd: The next day I met up with my attorney again, signed some paperwork, and headed over to Immigration along with a guide. The process actually isn’t that complicated. My guide handled much of it. I handed over some paperwork, waited about 15 minutes to give some blood and urine, and then headed over to some medical office for a chest X-ray. All in all it took only about 2 hours total.

That afternoon I hopped on the bus back to POP and, in route, I called a friend in Sosua who told me on Tuesday night that I could use one of his places for the weekend. So, I asked him if I could stay that evening through the weekend and he said no problem. I stopped at home, packed a bag, and headed over to Sosua about 8:00 pm. My buddy and I had dinner, then hung out at Central for several drinks. Midnight rolled around and we decided to grab a couple of dames to take back with us. He grabbed his right away, and I settled on one whose name I don’t recall.

We got back to the condo and immediately headed for our respective rooms. My chica undressed and had as nice a body naked as it appeared to be clothed. Solid tits and a nice round and firm ass. As I started sucking on her tits I noticed something that I had happen to me a while back when I was with Diane from Ana Miriam’s. My mouth started filling with fluid. I realized it was breast milk. The only thing that came to mind is the commercial that says “Milk, it does a body good”. The chica asked me if it was okay, and all I could do was go back to work like I was trying to drain ‘em.

At this point after some good tit sucking and massaging of the clit, she was ready, and so was I, or so I thought. Normally, I take these chicas back to the house where I have a drawer in my night stand full of condoms, and I’ll usually put a couple on the night stand before I get started. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home, and I had forgotten to pack some condoms before I left. SOB! I thought about hitting my buddy up for one but, I’ll be honest, there are three times that I do not like to be interrupted, when I’m shitting, when I’m sleeping, and when I’m fucking. So, I was reluctant to bother him, and had to settle for a BBBJ. Not bad, but not what I had intended either.

To be continued........
    Last edited by Rubicon; 08-05-2006 at 03:18 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

August 4th:

Not much to report. I had some errands to run and some chores around the house. That afternoon I headed back over to the airport to exchange my car and to meet up with some cousins and friends who were supposed to be arriving from the states. The car exchange went well, but the cousins and friends never arrived. I was told by one of the employees from one of the car rental places that the Continental flight was delayed, and by somebody else that it had arrived, so I don’t know what happened. But, if they’re here, I imagine that I’ll run into them in Sosua at some point.

Well it’s 2:27 am and I have to get up early to take care of some things. But, it’s Saturday, and things should get interesting later. Maybe I’ll stop in at Classico’s. I'll give a report on that Sunday as I'm recuperating from Saturday's festivities.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Great on site reporting Rubicon and best of luck with the residency there. Wish I could get the fuck out of the USA.

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

Thanks

The next series of reports will be in the appropriate forum-Trip Reports. My apologies.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We should just have a moderator move this to the DR trip reports with pictues area...

Thanks

Sounds good. I had initiated a post in this section only because my initial comments were on Casa Ana Miriam. But, once I started posting, I forgot to move to the appropriate forum. Again, my apologies.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

I am enjoying your report very much Rubicon but I just thought it would be appropriate to jump in quickly here

Warning to mongers****
    Consuming breast milk is almost like having raw sex. iIn an infected person, there is a high concentration of breast HIV virus in breast milk. An HIV positive nursing mother has a 30% probability of passing it on to a baby according to a MD friend. So common sense dictates that if you have an opening in the lining of your mouth, however slight, you increase your chances of being infected by drinking breast milk.

Monger on!
    Last edited by agua chico; 08-06-2006 at 06:32 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Jimmy move this report to DR trip reports with pictures

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

A great report from the Rubicon!! Thanks!

(Rubicon on the right, some strange fellow on the left!)

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

that LOU from shark bar.He is wellknow in sosua as being a stand up guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

"HOW YOU DOIN' BABY" the slogan of Lou and the Shark Bar!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information