Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon touches down in POP

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: Rubicon touches down in POP

Quote Originally Posted by bpl0116 View Post
    that LOU from shark bar.He is wellknow in sosua as being a stand up guy.

Really?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Nobody better in Sosua to hang with than Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by bpl0116 View Post
    that LOU from shark bar.He is wellknow in sosua as being a stand up guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Jagu, thanks much for the info. I actually wasn't aware of this. I guess I'll have to stick to store bought milk in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jagu View Post
    I am enjoying your report very much Rubicon but I just thought it would be appropriate to jump in quickly here

Warning to mongers****
    Consuming breast milk is almost like having raw sex. There is a high concentration of breast HIV virus in breast milk. An HIV positive nursing mother has a 30% probability of passing it on to a baby according to a MD friend. So common sense dictates that if you have an opening in the lining of your mouth, however slight, you increase your chances of being infected by drinking breast milk.

Monger on!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just want to make sure I get this right. So, another test, and then more to follow. I think most of you guys know who this is.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here are some follow up pics to accompany my earlier report.

Diane, posing as usual. I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone here and hoped that if she saw the iron and ironing board that maybe I could get her interested in ironing some clothes. Didn't happen.

Here's another pic of her having a cold one.

Here she is being playful.

And here she is cooperating on the money shot.

And a close up of the money.

And, of course, getting her money's worth too, on my dime. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Another segment of the trip report and pic's to follow.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Rubicon; 08-06-2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Pic's of the other dame I paid the inflated salida for

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

I somehow get the feeling Diana does not have a domestic bone in her body. 100% puta, not that there is anything wrong with it

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I somehow get the feeling Diana does not have a domestic bone in her body. 100% puta, not that there is anything wrong with it

And that makes her a bad person?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    And that makes her a bad person?
    If you read my whole post I said not that there is anything wrong with it I think you are one of my clients that never reads the whole email?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you read my whole post I said not that there is anything wrong with it I think you are one of my clients that never reads the whole email?

Reading is not for me.

Thanks

Reading is not for me.
    I know, you are a visual artistic photographer and viewer

Thanks

Coming into this game, one of the things that I decided was to not establish any particular expectations, other than to get what I pay for. So, when I comment like I did, I'm really just hoping rather than expecting. And, nothing wrong with that either. LOL. I've been with a couple of dames here and there who, after screwing you, will get up and clean the house, wash dishes, or cook me something to eat. Admittedly, it doesn't happen often but, as I've said, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking.

I've got a chica laying here asleep right now, so I'll look to post last night's events along with some pics a bit later.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Coming into this game, one of the things that I decided was to not establish any particular expectations, other than to get what I pay for. So, when I comment like I did, I'm really just hoping rather than expecting. And, nothing wrong with that either. LOL. I've been with a couple of dames here and there who, after screwing you, will get up and clean the house, wash dishes, or cook me something to eat. Admittedly, it doesn't happen often but, as I've said, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking.

I've got a chica laying here asleep right now, so I'll look to post last night's events along with some pics a bit later.
    If you run into LM ask him about the chica cleaning the floor after we had a party, hilarious story.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Time for her to go!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

She is sleeping Jimmy! It is only 3:00 PM there

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

100% PUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just how I like them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree. Only problem is I'm trying to get some laundry done and download some music onto my computer. She's certainly not getting paid for sleeping, so no problem there.

As a side note, some family and friends are supposed to be arriving today, so there should be some interesting stories to tell over the course of the next week.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Saturday, August 5:

You snooze, You Lose, Almost…….

I spent a good portion of the day getting some things done, but wasted a bit of the afternoon at the airport waiting for a small group to come in from the states. They had missed a Friday flight due to a problem with their transportation to Newark, and were told by the airline that there would be a flight available for them on Saturday, but they were then told there were no seats available. Hopefully, they’ll be in today.

Any how, my buddy and I went out that evening for dinner and I happen to run into one of my favorites hanging outside of the Hotel Europa. We had a drink and I asked her if she was going to be available that evening about 9:00 pm, and she said sure. I told her that I was going to go back to the place I was staying for a nap, and I would meet her afterwards.

Well, I laid down for a much needed nap and by the time I awoke, it was about 9:45 pm. I thought “oh shit, you snooze, you lose”. Now, I’ve been around enough to know that when you make plans with a dame for the evening, you’re lucky, more often that not, if she shows. You’re even luckier if you fail to show and she’s still available. I called her and asked where she was. She said that she was on her way home, said goodbye, and hung up. I thought “damn”, she could have been upfront with me and told me “papi, you didn’t show so I found other business”. I respect the game. Anyhow, I thought “no big deal. This is Sosua, and there will be plenty of where that came from”.

I finally dragged my ass out of bed, showered, and got dressed. My buddy and I hit Pedro Clisante and had a couple of drinks at a particular spot and, lo and behold, here comes the dame I was talking to earlier with another guy. I gave her a brief nod of the head, and ignored her after that point as she was taking care of her business.

My buddy and I decided to hit up Classico’s since I hadn’t been there in some time and was curious about what would be going on, but stopped in at Merengue first. We sat back and had several drinks and chatted with some locals who I had met in the past. All of a sudden I look up and thought, “no, is that who I think it is? Could that be the one, the only, the (in)famous Weyland?” Sure enough it was Weyland and someone who I didn’t recognize. I decided to go over and introduce myself. I stepped over to Weyland and as I spoke to him I don’t know if he thought I was going to rob him or what, but he kind of stepped back a bit. I tried to get a bit closer so that I could tell him who I was and that I knew who he was without the rest of the bar hearing. He finally understood and, being the true English gentleman he is, extended hi hand and said hello.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what happened next. The guy standing next to Weyland was Kevy, who then introduced himself. Then Kevy said something that I have literally heard only about 3 times in my life. He said “I thought you were a lot younger than you are. I mean, your avatar makes you look younger.” Thanks Kevy! LOL. I’ll be 43 on August 10th, but have often been told I look much younger. Maybe I am just feeling a bit ragged and need some rest. It’s a good thing the chicas don’t mind. In all seriousness, it was a real pleasure meeting both of these gentlemen, and I hope I get the opportunity to have a few cold ones with them at some point.

I continued to sit in Merengue and scope out the talent going up and down the stairs of Classico’s. For some reason I just didn’t see anything that moved me, and my buddy said the same. I was starting to get that dreadful feeling that I’d be heading back to the condo when some dame with the biggest ass I’ve ever seen strolled up with a couple of friends. Just a couple of days earlier my buddy had thrown his back out screwing some big assed dame and was actually taking Motrin because of it. But, he liked what he saw.

He said that he had to have it, so he called her over. She seemd pretty nice, and we chatted a bit. All of a sudden, I got up to go upstairs to Classico’s and standing there was my favorite. I thought maybe she was a bit upset with me for not showing up on time and that maybe she was going to teach me a lesson by not giving me any play, so I didn’t bother with her. I just continued to scope the place out. Finally, she came over and asked me why I was angry with her. I told her I wasn’t angry with her at all. I fully understand that she’s got to work. I didn’t show on time, so it’s my loss. I asked what she was doing then, and she said nothing. So we agreed to get together for the rest of the evening. (One of the things I learned from this situation is to set up a few favorites in town. It’s apparently good to have back up)

Anyhow, my buddy and I and the 2 chicas retired to the condo. We chatted a bit with the girls and took some pictures, and then I told mi favorite to hit the room. We settled in and got undressed. After some foreplay, we went at it missionary, and it was good to feel them short but thick thighs wrapped around me again. After a while she switched positions and went at it cowgirl. Here is a pic of what I had to look at for about the next 20 minutes.

At this point she did something that serves as an example as to why it is she is one of my favorites. She got up and, in the process of moving to her hands and knees said, “Now fuck me”.

I’ve been with what I think you guys call a “starfish” on a few occasions, and they are a total and complete turn off. What I like about this chica is that, like Diane, she provides the experience I am looking for. I was on the verge of doing her doggy when she seemed to read my mind and made the change. So, I did my thing until I nutted, and it was good. So good, I’ve arranged to get together again tonight.

Somebody told me I needed to be careful because she might think that I’m falling for her if I session with her too much. My response to him is that I’m in love with pussy, not the chica. I imagine that there are many many other pussies out there that are just as good, and some better. My hope is to get around to all of them at some point.

Here's some additonal pics my buddy took of the big ass girl he had last night.

He said she was solid, but a lame fuck and she kept complaining about being tired.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 08-06-2006 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Pics

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Thanks for sharing!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

August 2nd:

I awoke that morning and had a few things to do around the house while “Alicia” layed around and watched tv. One of the things that I began to notice was that she wasn’t as genial as she had been in the past. I tried to joke and bullshit with her and realized that she wasn’t very responsive or interactive. I started to question whether or not it would be a good idea to take her with me to SD. My opinion is that, more often than not, it is better to have no chica than to have one who might not give you the experience you want. I assume that for some guys the pussy is enough. But, for me, it’s also the experience, and part of that experience has to involve a chica with some personality and a good attitude. I talked to my buddy and asked him if he was going to take his chica with us to SD and he said she couldn’t go. So, at this point I decided it was probably best to just cut my losses and send her packing, in spite of the over-inflated salida I had paid the night before. It’s a shame, as she has one of the better bodies that I’ve encountered. I have a few pic’s that I’ll include later. I had a few errands to run that morning, and then hopped a Metro bus to SD that afternoon. I met up with up with my attorney, went out for some pizza and a couple of beers, and called it a night.

August 3rd: The next day I met up with my attorney again, signed some paperwork, and headed over to Immigration along with a guide. The process actually isn’t that complicated. My guide handled much of it. I handed over some paperwork, waited about 15 minutes to give some blood and urine, and then headed over to some medical office for a chest X-ray. All in all it took only about 2 hours total.

That afternoon I hopped on the bus back to POP and, in route, I called a friend in Sosua who told me on Tuesday night that I could use one of his places for the weekend. So, I asked him if I could stay that evening through the weekend and he said no problem. I stopped at home, packed a bag, and headed over to Sosua about 8:00 pm. My buddy and I had dinner, then hung out at Central for several drinks. Midnight rolled around and we decided to grab a couple of dames to take back with us. He grabbed his right away, and I settled on one whose name I don’t recall.

We got back to the condo and immediately headed for our respective rooms. My chica undressed and had as nice a body naked as it appeared to be clothed. Solid tits and a nice round and firm ass. As I started sucking on her tits I noticed something that I had happen to me a while back when I was with Diane from Ana Miriam’s. My mouth started filling with fluid. I realized it was breast milk. The only thing that came to mind is the commercial that says “Milk, it does a body good”. The chica asked me if it was okay, and all I could do was go back to work like I was trying to drain ‘em.

At this point after some good tit sucking and massaging of the clit, she was ready, and so was I, or so I thought. Normally, I take these chicas back to the house where I have a drawer in my night stand full of condoms, and I’ll usually put a couple on the night stand before I get started. Unfortunately, I wasn’t home, and I had forgotten to pack some condoms before I left. SOB! I thought about hitting my buddy up for one but, I’ll be honest, there are three times that I do not like to be interrupted, when I’m shitting, when I’m sleeping, and when I’m fucking. So, I was reluctant to bother him, and had to settle for a BBBJ. Not bad, but not what I had intended either.

To be continued........
    You should of got some chocolate Nestle Quik for that breast milk!!
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Saturday, August 5:

You snooze, You Lose, Almost…….

I spent a good portion of the day getting some things done, but wasted a bit of the afternoon at the airport waiting for a small group to come in from the states. They had missed a Friday flight due to a problem with their transportation to Newark, and were told by the airline that there would be a flight available for them on Saturday, but they were then told there were no seats available. Hopefully, they’ll be in today.

Any how, my buddy and I went out that evening for dinner and I happen to run into one of my favorites hanging outside of the Hotel Europa. We had a drink and I asked her if she was going to be available that evening about 9:00 pm, and she said sure. I told her that I was going to go back to the place I was staying for a nap, and I would meet her afterwards.

Well, I laid down for a much needed nap and by the time I awoke, it was about 9:45 pm. I thought “oh shit, you snooze, you lose”. Now, I’ve been around enough to know that when you make plans with a dame for the evening, you’re lucky, more often that not, if she shows. You’re even luckier if you fail to show and she’s still available. I called her and asked where she was. She said that she was on her way home, said goodbye, and hung up. I thought “damn”, she could have been upfront with me and told me “papi, you didn’t show so I found other business”. I respect the game. Anyhow, I thought “no big deal. This is Sosua, and there will be plenty of where that came from”.

I finally dragged my ass out of bed, showered, and got dressed. My buddy and I hit Pedro Clisante and had a couple of drinks at a particular spot and, lo and behold, here comes the dame I was talking to earlier with another guy. I gave her a brief nod of the head, and ignored her after that point as she was taking care of her business.

My buddy and I decided to hit up Classico’s since I hadn’t been there in some time and was curious about what would be going on, but stopped in at Merengue first. We sat back and had several drinks and chatted with some locals who I had met in the past. All of a sudden I look up and thought, “no, is that who I think it is? Could that be the one, the only, the (in)famous Weyland?” Sure enough it was Weyland and someone who I didn’t recognize. I decided to go over and introduce myself. I stepped over to Weyland and as I spoke to him I don’t know if he thought I was going to rob him or what, but he kind of stepped back a bit. I tried to get a bit closer so that I could tell him who I was and that I knew who he was without the rest of the bar hearing. He finally understood and, being the true English gentleman he is, extended hi hand and said hello.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what happened next. The guy standing next to Weyland was Kevy, who then introduced himself. Then Kevy said something that I have literally heard only about 3 times in my life. He said “I thought you were a lot younger than you are. I mean, your avatar makes you look younger.” Thanks Kevy! LOL. I’ll be 43 on August 10th, but have often been told I look much younger. Maybe I am just feeling a bit ragged and need some rest. It’s a good thing the chicas don’t mind. In all seriousness, it was a real pleasure meeting both of these gentlemen, and I hope I get the opportunity to have a few cold ones with them at some point.

I continued to sit in Merengue and scope out the talent going up and down the stairs of Classico’s. For some reason I just didn’t see anything that moved me, and my buddy said the same. I was starting to get that dreadful feeling that I’d be heading back to the condo when some dame with the biggest ass I’ve ever seen strolled up with a couple of friends. Just a couple of days earlier my buddy had thrown his back out screwing some big assed dame and was actually taking Motrin because of it. But, he liked what he saw.

He said that he had to have it, so he called her over. She seemd pretty nice, and we chatted a bit. All of a sudden, I got up to go upstairs to Classico’s and standing there was my favorite. I thought maybe she was a bit upset with me for not showing up on time and that maybe she was going to teach me a lesson by not giving me any play, so I didn’t bother with her. I just continued to scope the place out. Finally, she came over and asked me why I was angry with her. I told her I wasn’t angry with her at all. I fully understand that she’s got to work. I didn’t show on time, so it’s my loss. I asked what she was doing then, and she said nothing. So we agreed to get together for the rest of the evening. (One of the things I learned from this situation is to set up a few favorites in town. It’s apparently good to have back up)

Anyhow, my buddy and I and the 2 chicas retired to the condo. We chatted a bit with the girls and took some pictures, and then I told mi favorite to hit the room. We settled in and got undressed. After some foreplay, we went at it missionary, and it was good to feel them short but thick thighs wrapped around me again. After a while she switched positions and went at it cowgirl. Here is a pic of what I had to look at for about the next 20 minutes.

At this point she did something that serves as an example as to why it is she is one of my favorites. She got up and, in the process of moving to her hands and knees said, “Now fuck me”.

I’ve been with what I think you guys call a “starfish” on a few occasions, and they are a total and complete turn off. What I like about this chica is that, like Diane, she provides the experience I am looking for. I was on the verge of doing her doggy when she seemed to read my mind and made the change. So, I did my thing until I nutted, and it was good. So good, I’ve arranged to get together again tonight.

Somebody told me I needed to be careful because she might think that I’m falling for her if I session with her too much. My response to him is that I’m in love with pussy, not the chica. I imagine that there are many many other pussies out there that are just as good, and some better. My hope is to get around to all of them at some point.

Here's some additonal pics my buddy took of the big ass girl he had last night.

He said she was solid, but a lame fuck and she kept complaining about being tired.
    The tits up top look like giant squid eyes!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information