Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rubicon touches down in POP

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Rubicon touches down in POP

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Marco is behind all of them and they give him 75% for life!
    I don't know about that but i know of a few who Marco's been in their behinds.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Okay fellas, I’ve got to be quick with this. I have to go meet somebody at 8:00 pm for dinner.

The guys I’ve been waiting for for the last 2 days finally arrived and as my buddy and I were rolling down Pedro Clisante on our way to dinner we ran into them. They had been in town for a few hours and were already good and sauced up, and acting like idiots. I’ll have to have a talk with them and remind them that they’re not in the US anymore.

Anyhow, we stopped at a little joint and had a cold one real quick before we headed off to Classico’s. They seemed to be pretty impressed with the place, particularly the numbers of chicas available. My buddy and I hung downstairs in Merengues all night and he finally picked up something that he was interested in taking back with him.

At the end of the night, I made sure the guys who had arrived earlier had motos back to where they were staying and that they didn’t get over charged. They each had a chica and were apparently planning a big party. I don’t know how it went, but I’ll probably hear about it tomorrow some time.

Midnight rolled around and I started getting that sinking feeling again. I didn’t see anything that really stirred me so I thought, the hell with it, I’ll just have to make it an early night and get some rest. As I was preparing to leave with my buddy and his chica, I ran into a dame who I had been with on a previous trip and decided not to bullshit and just grabbed her hand, said 2000 TLN, to which she agreed, and off we went.

There’s nothing exceptional about the details, just the usual. So, I’ll cut this short and just get to the good stuff so I can get ready to head out. Hope everybody enjoys.

BTW, just one interesting thing that happened. These chicas just don't get it do they? I had heard that the chica who I had seen on occasion when I came into town and whom I had mentioned in a previous thread somewhere, was home and had had surgery and hadn't been to work in a while. So, I called her and we got together for a while (not sexually). This girl seems to want to believe (and wants everybody else to believe as well, that I am her novio) Feeling sorry for her I gave her a couple of hundred dollars to help her out. I know she hadn't worked in a while.

Anyhow, I decided to start ironing some clothes for tonight, and wondered what she would do once she saw me start to prepare my clothes. Of course, she didn't do shit but sit there and watch me. So, I turned on the computer and went to a translation website and broke things down for her. I told her that she seems adamant about wanting to develop a relationship. I also reminded her that I am not interested. But, I told her I was also going to give her a good example as to why. I pointed out the fact that I had heard about her situation and, being the good guy that I am, I just gave her some money to help her out. However, when the opportunity came along for her to show her appreciation by maybe coming over to me as I was ironing and saying, no papi, let me take care of that for you, she didn't do shit but sit there. I then asked her why it is she thinks I don't want a relationship with her.

Anyhow, she was a bit pissed. I told her I needed to drop her off as I was going out. When I returned, I realized that she had left the money behind on the table. I thought to myself, ain't this a bitch. She was willing to turn down what I though was some much needed money if it meant that she had to make some effort greater than just fucking me. I told her earlier she reminds me so much of American women.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's fucked up.

They iron Will Blueprint's clothes and all he does is cum on their faces.

Thanks

What Will got magic sperm tha make putas iron clothes ? I see a bussiness oportunity Will

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh shit. I fucked up and deleted the wrong duplicate post. Oh well. I'm taking it easy tonight, but the fella's have pulled what appears to be some nice talent. Maybe they'll be smart enough to take some pic's and share tomorrow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Oh shit. I fucked up and deleted the wrong duplicate post. Oh well. I'm taking it easy tonight, but the fella's have pulled what appears to be some nice talent. Maybe they'll be smart enough to take some pic's and share tomorrow.
    i undeleted the post....try again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apos View Post
    i undeleted the post....try again

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Saturday, August 5:

You snooze, You Lose, Almost…….

I spent a good portion of the day getting some things done, but wasted a bit of the afternoon at the airport waiting for a small group to come in from the states. They had missed a Friday flight due to a problem with their transportation to Newark, and were told by the airline that there would be a flight available for them on Saturday, but they were then told there were no seats available. Hopefully, they’ll be in today.

Any how, my buddy and I went out that evening for dinner and I happen to run into one of my favorites hanging outside of the Hotel Europa. We had a drink and I asked her if she was going to be available that evening about 9:00 pm, and she said sure. I told her that I was going to go back to the place I was staying for a nap, and I would meet her afterwards.

Well, I laid down for a much needed nap and by the time I awoke, it was about 9:45 pm. I thought “oh shit, you snooze, you lose”. Now, I’ve been around enough to know that when you make plans with a dame for the evening, you’re lucky, more often that not, if she shows. You’re even luckier if you fail to show and she’s still available. I called her and asked where she was. She said that she was on her way home, said goodbye, and hung up. I thought “damn”, she could have been upfront with me and told me “papi, you didn’t show so I found other business”. I respect the game. Anyhow, I thought “no big deal. This is Sosua, and there will be plenty of where that came from”.

I finally dragged my ass out of bed, showered, and got dressed. My buddy and I hit Pedro Clisante and had a couple of drinks at a particular spot and, lo and behold, here comes the dame I was talking to earlier with another guy. I gave her a brief nod of the head, and ignored her after that point as she was taking care of her business.

My buddy and I decided to hit up Classico’s since I hadn’t been there in some time and was curious about what would be going on, but stopped in at Merengue first. We sat back and had several drinks and chatted with some locals who I had met in the past. All of a sudden I look up and thought, “no, is that who I think it is? Could that be the one, the only, the (in)famous Weyland?” Sure enough it was Weyland and someone who I didn’t recognize. I decided to go over and introduce myself. I stepped over to Weyland and as I spoke to him I don’t know if he thought I was going to rob him or what, but he kind of stepped back a bit. I tried to get a bit closer so that I could tell him who I was and that I knew who he was without the rest of the bar hearing. He finally understood and, being the true English gentleman he is, extended hi hand and said hello.

I wasn’t quite prepared for what happened next. The guy standing next to Weyland was Kevy, who then introduced himself. Then Kevy said something that I have literally heard only about 3 times in my life. He said “I thought you were a lot younger than you are. I mean, your avatar makes you look younger.” Thanks Kevy! LOL. I’ll be 43 on August 10th, but have often been told I look much younger. Maybe I am just feeling a bit ragged and need some rest. It’s a good thing the chicas don’t mind. In all seriousness, it was a real pleasure meeting both of these gentlemen, and I hope I get the opportunity to have a few cold ones with them at some point.

I continued to sit in Merengue and scope out the talent going up and down the stairs of Classico’s. For some reason I just didn’t see anything that moved me, and my buddy said the same. I was starting to get that dreadful feeling that I’d be heading back to the condo when some dame with the biggest ass I’ve ever seen strolled up with a couple of friends. Just a couple of days earlier my buddy had thrown his back out screwing some big assed dame and was actually taking Motrin because of it. But, he liked what he saw.

He said that he had to have it, so he called her over. She seemd pretty nice, and we chatted a bit. All of a sudden, I got up to go upstairs to Classico’s and standing there was my favorite. I thought maybe she was a bit upset with me for not showing up on time and that maybe she was going to teach me a lesson by not giving me any play, so I didn’t bother with her. I just continued to scope the place out. Finally, she came over and asked me why I was angry with her. I told her I wasn’t angry with her at all. I fully understand that she’s got to work. I didn’t show on time, so it’s my loss. I asked what she was doing then, and she said nothing. So we agreed to get together for the rest of the evening. (One of the things I learned from this situation is to set up a few favorites in town. It’s apparently good to have back up)

Anyhow, my buddy and I and the 2 chicas retired to the condo. We chatted a bit with the girls and took some pictures, and then I told mi favorite to hit the room. We settled in and got undressed. After some foreplay, we went at it missionary, and it was good to feel them short but thick thighs wrapped around me again. After a while she switched positions and went at it cowgirl. Here is a pic of what I had to look at for about the next 20 minutes.

At this point she did something that serves as an example as to why it is she is one of my favorites. She got up and, in the process of moving to her hands and knees said, “Now fuck me”.

I’ve been with what I think you guys call a “starfish” on a few occasions, and they are a total and complete turn off. What I like about this chica is that, like Diane, she provides the experience I am looking for. I was on the verge of doing her doggy when she seemed to read my mind and made the change. So, I did my thing until I nutted, and it was good. So good, I’ve arranged to get together again tonight.

Somebody told me I needed to be careful because she might think that I’m falling for her if I session with her too much. My response to him is that I’m in love with pussy, not the chica. I imagine that there are many many other pussies out there that are just as good, and some better. My hope is to get around to all of them at some point.

Here's some additonal pics my buddy took of the big ass girl he had last night.

He said she was solid, but a lame fuck and she kept complaining about being tired.
    My mother still wonders why I ignore all of the local chicas that she tells me about. This small pictorial tells the entire story. I know many chicas that look like this, but are TOTALLY SPOILED AMERICAN FEMALES!!!! Thanks again Rubicon, for keeping me focused in REALITY!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

I'm going to be quick, but just wanted to relay a bit of information. A soon as I get a bit of rest I will do a more detailed report and, if I can find a USB cable for my camera, I will add pictures.

I went to Ana Miriams my first night in town (Aug. 1st) and was interested in taking a dame for a couple of days. I recall a recent issue regarding paying a salida whenever someone takes a chica out for a night and she/you decides to stay beyond a night. So, I figured no problem, I'd pay the salida for 2 nights. My assumption was that it would be 500 peso per night for a total of 1,000 peso. The guy (dominican) sitting behind the booth wanted 2000 PESOS!!! I said fuck no. We eventually settled on 1500 peso, but I will never step foot back in Ana Miriam again. This is unfortunate as it has been one of my favorite places, especially considering that my house is in POP. This isn't a slight towards Frank (I don't know if he even owns the place anymore) as he has always treated me well when I've gone there. But for whomever owns it to start charging 1000 peso a night salida is bullshit. If someone else owns the place or is simply managing it and continues down this road, I'd hate to say it but I don't think they'll be in business much longer.

see this is the same type of bullshit they tried on my ass they are getting really bad trying to rip people off i do not like that kind of business - i will give them another try but shit if that shit happens again i will go on ever board and post that rip off bull shit they need to straightn up because they have some nice chicas and from what i hear frank is cool but never met him -- stop having employees rip patrons offfffff!!!!!
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4 View Post
    Did you have a cab bring you. I think the normal salida is then 1000 DP because the taxidriver gets a cut.. If you just show up in your own transportation it should be 500.

very true well if a cab bought him that is a different situation

Thanks

Here are some follow up pics to accompany my earlier report.

Diane, posing as usual. I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone here and hoped that if she saw the iron and ironing board that maybe I could get her interested in ironing some clothes. Didn't happen.

Here's another pic of her having a cold one.

Here she is being playful.

And here she is cooperating on the money shot.

And a close up of the money.

And, of course, getting her money's worth too, on my dime. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Another segment of the trip report and pic's to follow.

damn great pics i must say and i know i have said it before that fucking dianna is great for taking phots and she must make some good money seems like everone and their brother has fucker her --shes looking pretty good

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

great onsite reporting love the pcis keep it up amd have a great time

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirage6 View Post
    see this is the same type of bullshit they tried on my ass they are getting really bad trying to rip people off i do not like that kind of business - i will give them another try but shit if that shit happens again i will go on ever board and post that rip off bull shit they need to straightn up because they have some nice chicas and from what i hear frank is cool but never met him -- stop having employees rip patrons offfffff!!!!!
    As I said, my comments are not a slight towards Frank. That's why I posted it as "Ana Miriam" as opposed to "Franks". And, as I said in a previous post, you only get to fuck me once. I've got several family members and friends in town right now, and I have'nt even mentioned AM to them, and I won't.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

very true well if a cab bought him that is a different situation
    As I said previously, I've not taken a cab in quite a while. I think it's more a matter of a change of ownership, according to my recent research.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

BTW, this thread ain't dead yet. We've been keeping busy; part of the reason I haven't posted in a bit. Pic's will definitely be coming soon. I intend to take a much needed break today and will spend some time, afterwards, sharing.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Okay fellas, I’ve got to be quick with this. I have to go meet somebody at 8:00 pm for dinner.

The guys I’ve been waiting for for the last 2 days finally arrived and as my buddy and I were rolling down Pedro Clisante on our way to dinner we ran into them. They had been in town for a few hours and were already good and sauced up, and acting like idiots. I’ll have to have a talk with them and remind them that they’re not in the US anymore.

Anyhow, we stopped at a little joint and had a cold one real quick before we headed off to Classico’s. They seemed to be pretty impressed with the place, particularly the numbers of chicas available. My buddy and I hung downstairs in Merengues all night and he finally picked up something that he was interested in taking back with him.

At the end of the night, I made sure the guys who had arrived earlier had motos back to where they were staying and that they didn’t get over charged. They each had a chica and were apparently planning a big party. I don’t know how it went, but I’ll probably hear about it tomorrow some time.

Midnight rolled around and I started getting that sinking feeling again. I didn’t see anything that really stirred me so I thought, the hell with it, I’ll just have to make it an early night and get some rest. As I was preparing to leave with my buddy and his chica, I ran into a dame who I had been with on a previous trip and decided not to bullshit and just grabbed her hand, said 2000 TLN, to which she agreed, and off we went.

There’s nothing exceptional about the details, just the usual. So, I’ll cut this short and just get to the good stuff so I can get ready to head out. Hope everybody enjoys.

BTW, just one interesting thing that happened. These chicas just don't get it do they? I had heard that the chica who I had seen on occasion when I came into town and whom I had mentioned in a previous thread somewhere, was home and had had surgery and hadn't been to work in a while. So, I called her and we got together for a while (not sexually). This girl seems to want to believe (and wants everybody else to believe as well, that I am her novio) Feeling sorry for her I gave her a couple of hundred dollars to help her out. I know she hadn't worked in a while.

Anyhow, I decided to start ironing some clothes for tonight, and wondered what she would do once she saw me start to prepare my clothes. Of course, she didn't do shit but sit there and watch me. So, I turned on the computer and went to a translation website and broke things down for her. I told her that she seems adamant about wanting to develop a relationship. I also reminded her that I am not interested. But, I told her I was also going to give her a good example as to why. I pointed out the fact that I had heard about her situation and, being the good guy that I am, I just gave her some money to help her out. However, when the opportunity came along for her to show her appreciation by maybe coming over to me as I was ironing and saying, no papi, let me take care of that for you, she didn't do shit but sit there. I then asked her why it is she thinks I don't want a relationship with her.

Anyhow, she was a bit pissed. I told her I needed to drop her off as I was going out. When I returned, I realized that she had left the money behind on the table. I thought to myself, ain't this a bitch. She was willing to turn down what I though was some much needed money if it meant that she had to make some effort greater than just fucking me. I told her earlier she reminds me so much of American women.
    Her tits look like Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (the kind that you find in the freezer/refrigerator section of your local supermarket) which is ok, but the chocha looks like the Land of the Lost (Marshal, Will, and Holly on a routine expedition).
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Well, we had another long night last night. I would provide details, but the truth of the matter is that I don't remember many details. Yea, it was that kind of night.

But, here are a few pic's of some of the "rewards" for the night.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Well, we had another long night last night. I would provide details, but the truth of the matter is that I don't remember many details. Yea, it was that kind of night.

But, here are a few pic's of some of the "rewards" for the night.

The chocha, culo, and tatas look succulent!!! nice pics!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As I said, my comments are not a slight towards Frank. That's why I posted it as "Ana Miriam" as opposed to "Franks". And, as I said in a previous post, you only get to fuck me once. I've got several family members and friends in town right now, and I have'nt even mentioned AM to them, and I won't.

point taken maybe i should have said ana mirian also sorry

Thanks

point taken maybe i should have said ana mirian also sorry
    No problem at all.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information