Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shacks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Shacks

Have you ever fucked or sleeped in the shack of a chica you were with and what were your feedbacks?

I don't talk about house in the campo but apartor small house in town.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Shacks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Have you ever fucked or sleeped in the shack of a chica you were with and what were your feedbacks?

More than once would be a fair statement for me.

It didn't take me long to figure out that I'd rather take them someplace more comfortable.

Guess what, they all like it that way too...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

they are a far cry from a nice hotel room and they usually don't have a bathroom or indoor plumbing
    most Chicas keep a nice clean cottage(shack) and you get to rub elbows with their Chica friends that live next door or nearby

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts

Yes I have. Mosquito netting and all. It sucks. Won't do it again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gmalet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Plenty of times... never been a problem but I'm used to roughing it in Cuba too..

Expect to wash from a bucket, toilet is outside, mosquitonetting is a very handy thing to have...

Make sure the bed can take a pounding before you start

10. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

lol wow i dident realize most of the chicas lived in such horrible conditions. i wanted to add to this thread earlier but i figured i had better just pass it by since i dident actually sleep or fuck in the chicas apartment but i did hang out with her in it for most of the day.... she had a television... ceiling fan.. stove, refridgerator, dvd player, indoor bathroom toilet sink and shower, i havent experienced anything you guys are talkin about. arent we in dominican republic? not vietnam lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I slept at the place next to Casa de Equipo once. Rats running arross the ceiling beans.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    lol wow i dident realize most of the chicas lived in such horrible conditions. i wanted to add to this thread earlier but i figured i had better just pass it by since i dident actually sleep or fuck in the chicas apartment but i did hang out with her in it for most of the day.... she had a television... ceiling fan.. stove, refridgerator, dvd player, indoor bathroom toilet sink and shower, i havent experienced anything you guys are talkin about. arent we in dominican republic? not vietnam lol
    Those are luxurious accommodations compared to the way most live.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: Shacks

You'd be shocked seeing how most of the people in the DR live...
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

I think you spent a day with a W.U. queen of DR!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Plenty of times... never been a problem but I'm used to roughing it in Cuba too..

Expect to wash from a bucket, toilet is outside, mosquitonetting is a very handy thing to have...

Make sure the bed can take a pounding before you start
    Man, it would be so funny to see how a gringo work through that stuff. When I went back to Cuba, it felt so awkward to do the things that I was used to do 17 years earlier. It felt good to be among family and friends but I was so glad when I was back in USA. I haven't been back since, even when I should. Maybe next year.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    I think you spent a day with a W.U. queen of DR!

well im not sure about that because it was an apartment complex type of place and it was all girls who lived in the apartments and my friend was fuckin with one of the other girls and all the apartments had the same ammenities

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

I bet that it was a rented place. Just ask her to take you to where she will have to go back once her "pussy money making capability is depleted", which due to the nature of the job and the input of new, fresh flesh to the trade, it's not that long in Sosua.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Sosua is not the DR

Those chicas waste more money in a week than many families have to live on in a month!
    well im not sure about that because it was an apartment complex type of place and it was all girls who lived in the apartments and my friend was fuckin with one of the other girls and all the apartments had the same ammenities
    Get out of Sosua into almost any little town, village, barrio in a city, wherever and see the real DR.

Then we can talk.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Sosua is not the DR

Those chicas waste more money in a week than many families have to live on in a month!
    Get out of Sosua into almost any little town, village, barrio in a city, wherever and see the real DR.

Then we can talk.
    i visited a girls family with her in the middle of the island, they lived in Cotui on a campo (they work the fields). if i didnt have an SUV we wouldnt have made it in. living room and cooking area was an open air log cabin type area. they cooked with wood, not gas. sleeping area was similar, but with windows and a wood floor. i dont remember if they had electric but i think i remember them playing music.

a chicken walked into the living room while we were eating. i told her i had to pee and she pointed to the bushes (only because i didnt want to be rude if they had a bathroom) the kids rode around on a donkey for a while until it kicked one of them because they wouldnt stop teasing it. i saw her brother kissing his cousin (she said they only kiss... but wtf?) her other cousin stared at me the whole day, and i mean the whole day. when it started to get a bit late she said we have to go before the mosquitos come, thank god for fucking mosquitos.

we slept at her sisters place which was ok but she had to carry up buckets of water to do dishes and for the shower (water bucket in the shower) and the power came and went. was a bit hot so the fan would come and go. her and her family did what they could to make me more comfortable as they knew i was used to better accomodations. in the morning she must have heated up some water before she woke me because it was very comfortable when i washed. she also somehow made me pineapple juice without a juicer and had breakfast and coffee just about ready before i woke up. from my experience girls from campo really take care of their men a bit better on every level.

Thats a big part of the reason why i think a smokin hot 20 year old looks even hotter when a fat 45 year old gets to her house to take her out for dinner. most times the alternative is sitting at home, getting bit by mosquitos in the dark.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Man, it would be so funny to see how a gringo work through that stuff. When I went back to Cuba, it felt so awkward to do the things that I was used to do 17 years earlier. It felt good to be among family and friends but I was so glad when I was back in USA. I haven't been back since, even when I should. Maybe next year.

You just do like they do and don't comment on it... they feel akward enough as it is and there is no need to increase their discomfort by making snide comments...

And to be perfectly honest it is a liberating feeling just peeing in the bush, washing from a bucket and so on...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    And to be perfectly honest it is a liberating feeling just peeing in the bush, washing from a bucket and so on...

Hahaha, sure it is.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

What always amazes me, and we've talked about it numerous times, is how a woman sooooo beautiful can emerge from those shack like conditions. They look nothing like those women i used to see on the National Geographic specials on TV. And those women on the specials lived under the same conditions.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Sosua is not the DR

Then we can talk.
    Only in the day time should you try this. Doing this at night you may encounter giant mosquitoes
    that feast on fresh gringo blood.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Only in the day time should you try this. Doing this at night you may encounter giant mosquitos that feast on fresh gringo blood.
    Oh trust me, i dont plan on going out to no shacks anyway. Not to say that I wouldent if I Found a bad bitch. But for now sosua has just about everything im looking for so I just dont see the reason... to be going into little villages and shit lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information