Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shacks

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Shacks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    Oh trust me, i dont plan on going out to no shacks anyway. Not to say that I wouldent if I Found a bad bitch. But for now sosua has just about everything im looking for so I just dont see the reason... to be going into little villages and shit lol

In the little village is where the chicas that donīt know about 2,000 TLNs are. After you give them 500 pesos they say gracias.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    In the little village is where the chicas that donīt know about 2,000 TLNs are. After you give them 500 pesos they say gracias.
    well in that case some body tell me where these villages are that i need to be going to and i will definatly check them out if febuary

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

well in that case some body tell me where these villages are that i need to be going to and i will definatly check them out if febuary
    So now you are interested!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Been to a few barrios and it is not pretty. The thing that amazes me is how clean most of the "shacks" are. And I have never met a real chica that does not have excellent sanitary habits, even when using a bucket. Certainly cleaner and have more pride than a lot of Americans.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Not to forget than many of those receiving 2000 don't even say gracias.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So now you are interested!
    absolutley! the only thing i would be concerned about is that if these girls are living in these horrible conditions are they still hot as the ones ya see walking around sosua? if they are then im definatley interested. some body hook me up with the info i need to find these villages you speak of.

ill head into them villages like some lord of the rings shit. lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

I'm a little surprised by a couple of responses that seem to imply hot girls (by our "standards") can't come from extreme poverty.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the reason i say that is becaue i would assume they have lived a slightly rougher life that some of the other ones.... but hell i dont really know man. it was just a guess.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the reason i say that is becaue i would assume they have lived a slightly rougher life that some of the other ones.... but hell i dont really know man. it was just a guess.
    I have seen American women who look like they grew up in a cave and I've seen women from the poorest parts of third world islands who looked like they descended from the sky. Reading this thread it's apparent that many of the chicas we are fucking come from horrible conditions, so yes you can expect to find the same level of "hotness" if you're willing to look for it. Personally, I grew up on a poor island and I'm not that adventurous anymore so I'm keeping my ass out the villages. But finding a fresh island chica who isn't hardened yet is priceless.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    . But finding a fresh island chica who isn't hardened yet is priceless.

well you damn sure make it sound appealing. now if you could just let me know where and what i need to do to find the villages. i would be set

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well you damn sure make it sound appealing. now if you could just let me know where and what i need to do to find the villages. i would be set
    I was speaking in general about finding a fresh (naive) island girl to make your trip a memorable one. I've done that on other travels when I was younger, I haven't done it in the DR though. From what I've read on the board and heard from other mongers, you either find a driver who comes highly recommended who can show you about, or hook up with other travelers beforehand who have ventured outside the tourist spots and know their way around. And just be aware there's a risk involved; but that's usually the case with anything worth getting.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Shacks

You seem to be missing the obvious...
    It's simple; get the fuck out of tourist town/areas and go mingle with normal people. Take a guagua to Rio Sanjuan or Nagua and walk around the main strip then go to the beach. The chicas will find you. Then either get a cheap hotel and stay overnight or leave after dinner while still light and return....but I bet you'll be staying!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    You seem to be missing the obvious...
    It's simple; get the fuck out of tourist town/areas and go mingle with normal people. Take a guagua to Rio Sanjuan or Nagua and walk around the main strip then go to the beach. The chicas will find you. Then either get a cheap hotel and stay overnight or leave after dinner while still light and return....but I bet you'll be staying!
    sounds really fun. but this time when i go i will be going alone and im not sure i would want to venture that far away from sosua by my lonesome. specially not when im not that fluent in the old spanish language. but i do appreciate the information. and i will definatly keep it in mind.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was speaking in general about finding a fresh (naive) island girl to make your trip a memorable one. I've done that on other travels when I was younger, I haven't done it in the DR though. From what I've read on the board and heard from other mongers, you either find a driver who comes highly recommended who can show you about, or hook up with other travelers beforehand who have ventured outside the tourist spots and know their way around. And just be aware there's a risk involved; but that's usually the case with anything worth getting.

thanks for the input my friend. i dont mean to get techincal or give you a hard time but it would seem to me that if a taxi guy could take you to some spots he knows of then the girls really would not be an untapped resource. after all if he know about the place he has probably taken other guys their before.. but then again maybe i am wrong.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks for the input my friend. i dont mean to get techincal or give you a hard time but it would seem to me that if a taxi guy could take you to some spots he knows of then the girls really would not be an untapped resource. after all if he know about the place he has probably taken other guys their before.. but then again maybe i am wrong.
    You could be right. I honestly don't know. I've only been to the DR once. But keep in mind most travelers are content just staying in that one area where we all "hang out". As Apostropheman said it's as simple as moving beyond that area. For whatever reasons though many people don't venture outside the tourist area. The resource may not be completely untapped, none of us are Columbus, but you are more than likely to find a chica who is far less hardened and hip to the game than the average whore in Sosua.

Thanks

Ahh. gotcha bro... im not a typical tourist myself i have been to lots of different countries in the military and im used to traveling alone. the only problem i have in the dr which im working on now is the language barrier. i wouldent want to get too far out and not be able to communicate with people ya know what i mean?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ahh. gotcha bro... im not a typical tourist myself i have been to lots of different countries in the military and im used to traveling alone. the only problem i have in the dr which im working on now is the language barrier. i wouldent want to get too far out and not be able to communicate with people ya know what i mean?
    I hear you. I was thinking about staying in a villa and renting a car. But I just read the thread about a guy and his experience with some naked Dominican men in prison. So now I finally get the references and jokes about not renting a car in the DR lol. Unfortunately, language barriers and the issue of safety hold some of us back from finding the real gems the island has to offer.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

...and most importantly, speak some spanish. A 100 word vocabulary works wonders, and can easily be learned between trips!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

sounds really fun. but this time when i go i will be going alone and im not sure i would want to venture that far away from sosua by my lonesome. specially not when im not that fluent in the old spanish language. but i do appreciate the information. and i will definatly keep it in mind.
    Pace yourself. Rome wasn't built in a day, and you don't have to discover everything in one trip. If you like the country and continue to visit, you'll find all the gems in time!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i wonder why the girls from the villages dont ever come out to play in sosua? is it because of the cost to get there ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information