Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shacks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Re: Shacks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    i wonder why the girls from the villages dont ever come out to play in sosua? is it because of the cost to get there ?
    See? This is what happens when you have too much free time on your hands and nothing else to do but think about chicas lol just kidding.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

i wonder why the girls from the villages dont ever come out to play in sosua? is it because of the cost to get there ?
    What do you mean? Who do you think you see in Sosua on a daily basis? Not many are Sosua born and raised.

(maybe I misunderstood the question).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

well i was just asking because some of the guys said before on this thread that in order to find the girls that arent hardend puta you have to get out of sosua and get into the surrounding areas.

i was just saying i wonder why the girls from the surrounding areas they are talking
    about dont come to sosua? is it because it cost too much for them to get there or what.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well i was just asking because some of the guys said before on this thread that in order to find the girls that arent hardend puta you have to get out of sosua and get into the surrounding areas.

i was just saying i wonder why the girls from the surrounding areas they are talking
    about dont come to sosua? is it because it cost too much for them to get there or what.
    Ok...I gotcha. Why would they come?

Thanks

well i guess to make some dinero. if they are fucking when guys come to the villages then why arent they just going to sosua? im just curious.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

well i guess to make some dinero. if they are fucking when guys come to the villages then why arent they just going to sosua? im just curious.
    They may not find the thought of coming to town and fucking 2-3 gringos a day all week every week appealing. However, if a gringo or two makes his way up to her neck of the woods every so often she may not mind being his personal whore or maybe even falling for him. Also, why are you assuming gringos are running up in villages and having their way with the women. All of this is speculation until you actually go there on your own.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    In the little village is where the chicas that don´t know about 2,000 TLNs are. After you give them 500 pesos they say gracias.

this is why im assuming that gringos are hittin the villages up. otherwise how would people know about this?

Thanks

this is why im assuming that gringos are hittin the villages up. otherwise how would people know about this?
    Also don't over think it. Gringos have been hitting the barrios since that pimp, Chris Colombus.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Jonew, you don't seem to understand that they do come to Sosua (most of those you see there, come from other places), but once there, they get hardened and real fast. The one I got burned with, I met in November, the next trip, in April, she was a hardcore puta already. If I had known her in April instead, no fucking way I had done a thing for her.

Why do you want to go to the campo (that's countryside for you gringos) and no to other cities like Santo Domingo and Santiago? There are nice women everywhere if you go to the right spots. They say that Avenida Venezuela in Santo Domingo is a good place to mingle with young locals, but you do need some Spanish, which, by the way, without it, you won't go that far in "el campo".

Pace yourself young man or you'll end up being screwed bad by a puta (who you might think it's not) there. We travel for the putas, for a wife (if that's really necessary), you find her close to home. If you want one from "there", then move over there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks

where do you guys come up with this stuff about me trying to find a wife in the dominican republic? lol i have never said im looking for a girl to marry. im just going there to have fun guys just like all of you.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Oh trust me, i dont plan on going out to no shacks anyway. Not to say that I wouldent if I Found a bad bitch. But for now sosua has just about everything im looking for so I just dont see the reason... to be going into little villages and shit lol
    you dont have to leave sosua to see it.

there is a shack neighborhood on the way to passions.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

absolutley! the only thing i would be concerned about is that if these girls are living in these horrible conditions are they still hot as the ones ya see walking around sosua? if they are then im definatley interested. some body hook me up with the info i need to find these villages you speak of.

ill head into them villages like some lord of the rings shit. lol
    half the girls in sosua DO live in these conditions.

Thanks

where do you guys come up with this stuff about me trying to find a wife in the dominican republic? lol i have never said im looking for a girl to marry. im just going there to have fun guys just like all of you.
    Shit happens. People have appeared frantic (not saying you are) and asked similar questions. They go out exploring on their own to disastrous results. I just don't want another "Suns and Buns" situation.

Thanks

they do. where do you think the girls in sosua are from? sosua.. pshh. very few of them..

the majority are from pop, sabaneta, cabarette, santiago, samana, boca chica, santo domingo, and everywhere in between.

they come to sosua, and send the money back home. (many do anyway)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

they do come from elsewhere.

they arrive in sosua.

they work.

after a month or so, guess what... newly hardend puta.

they have a shelf life.. and have a turnover rate.

the worn out chicas eventually leave, and new girls show up...

look at some of the trip reports of pictures of chicas from a few years back, and what they look like now..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Shit happens. People have appeared frantic (not saying you are) and asked similar questions. They go out exploring on their own to disastrous results. I just don't want another "Suns and Buns" situation.
    well i assure you im not going looking for love. im not saying it cant happen but even if it did and she fucked me over then i would spare my self some dignity and trust and believe you guys would not be reading about it on this board. lol

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well i assure you im not going looking for love. im not saying it cant happen but even if it did and she fucked me over then i would spare my self some dignity and trust and believe you guys would not be reading about it on this board. lol
    ...and don't move in with family and work on the family farm!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Well, in talking to a lot of the locals, I've learned that there is a negative stigma amongst Dominicans as far as coming to the North Coast, especially Sosua, and fucking gringos is concerned. A lot of times, that stigma is overcome in very poor families where the best hope for gaining a better life is the daughter, sister, or niece finding a nice and generous (stupid) gringo.

But the stigma does exist. And there are a ton of chicas who will fuck a gringo for money, but would never come to Sosua to do it. These chicas aren't really pro putas in that they don't seek out and solicit tourist gringos on the same level as a Sosua puta. But they also aren't really adverse to spending a little time with a nice generous gringo. We call these semi-pros, and they are the real diamonds in the rough. Go outside of the tourist areas, and the country is absolutely thick with them.

Then you also have your pro putas who are hot enough to be able to make their money in the major cities like Santiago and Santo Domingo, and don't have to come to Sosua and suffer the aforementioned stigma. It's funny how the backwards dominican mentality towards p4p works. Putas don't really hold a respected place in Dominican society. But they're looked down upon even further if they sleep with gringos. Absurd, but true. That's why the hottest working girls in the country rarely even make it to Sosua. Or they come once they're past their prime (which is pretty early in puta years).

If you ever get a chance to make it out to one of the bigger cities, you'll see what I'm talking about. Back in '07, I met this little spinner in Pasions in Santiago named Rubi. Rubi is from La Vega but had been working in Santiago for a couple of year. Twenty three years old, beautiful face, perfect little body, tight toto, with a great attitude, she became my favorite, and I used to pull her on a pretty regular basis. I lost touch with her, but saw her in Sosua in Feb of this year. I almost didn't recognize her, but she definitely recognized me by the way she was staring. She is still attractive. But you can tell that she'd had a baby because she had the tummy pouch and was a little rounder in the face. She had resorted to the cake make-up, and just wasn't as fine as she used to be. But she was doing brisk business. Hell, I watched her come and go with three or four gringos throughout the evening. And she isn't the only former Santiago/SD I've seen in Sosua in their declining years.

There are prime mongering opportunities all over the island. And It's definitely worth venturing off of the beaten path a bit to find the dimepieces. Tighten up on your spanish and get out there.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Oh yeah, I've been to a few shacks. And I've also been to a few of the rougher barrios in the bigger cities. But I never fucked chicas there. And furthermore, I really don't see why anyone would want to. Especially when even the chicas would rather fuck at your place.

Seriously, what's the point?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    ...the best hope for gaining a better life is the daughter, sister, or niece finding a nice and generous (stupid) gringo...
    ...or Cuban. Come on DCIronman, are you discriminating me?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information