Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Re: Santo Domingo/ Santiago

Good Report thanks for the intel.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    OK, OK, here's one of the better ones... but only for a day or two...

Ya snooze, you lose!!!

She's one of the reasons, to get out of, "the sewer", you wont see anything like that walking around Classico.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    She's one of the reasons, to get out of, "the sewer", you wont see anything like that walking around Classico.
    That's definitely one reason why I want to check out Santo Domingo!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

dmv leaves, leaves tues afternoon, and I know he's hating life right now. he calls from the airport, and I tell him flaca is here and her panties are about to come off, just to rub it in a little. Lucky for me, SD had a storm and we were able to hang around the Hotel for a few hours, flaca leaves around 6, and Viv, the novia, shows up around 8, all she wants to do drink wine and have sex. The next morning Viv , leaves, I catch a cab to caribe tours.

I am using my cell to say by to all of my chicas, telling them I am on my way to the airport. The taxi driver is laughing because he knows I am on my way to the bus terminal. He says he has a wife, but he has novia's also, because its very few men and alot of chicas, so his must do his duty as a man, and spread his seed. What a country!

I arrive in Sosua around 4:30pm, head to terra linda to check in, then head to Cubana Cafe for a philli cheese steak. I am in culture shock, this is a huge step down from Santiago and SD. I cant do this, I need to get acclimated. this is Wed. and I notice no ones in town. I start texting chicas, because I know I am not going out tonight. Helen responds 2500 I respond wrong answer, Yesi calls and says 1500ST, I say you know I never paid you that much before, you'll be lucky to get 1k take it leave it. Yesi shows up, she was horrible, I told her she was bad and I didnt finish, she said I was taking too long and she wanted 1500. I told her heres 1000, and dont call me anymore, because you are too hard core now. She accepted the 1k and called me malo before leave. I called Helen and told her 2k, she came and did a great job.

The next day it was goundhogs day, Sosua the same shit. Hit all the bars,1st the Cubana, jack 30 came early, then stopped at the Campo bar to see Olga, then went to see Fred at Cuba Libra, then hit Colibre for a few drinks and a chat with Steven and JT. On the way back stopped by Big D's and had a few wings, he's outside of passions in the eve. and on the beach in the afternoon. Stopped in Passions for a look see, and it was only 4 guys in the bar, two being Elvis and Gihad. Elvis is a real character and takes his Elvis persona too seriously. He doesnt even answer too his real name, Noel, and only answers to Elvis. Dude is 65 yrs old and rides around Sosua in a convertable porshe with out a shirt. Obviously trying to show off, his new surgery, chest inplants. You can actually see the incissions. He's a funny guy, his chest and abs are ripped, but he still has old man arms, very flabby. I think I am acclimated and hit Classico for Thurs night. No one is in town, so its full with chicas, mostly fayas, which I would soon find out I needed a few pawns. Me and my buddy get a table near the big bar, and he has a chica with him, and I was solo. As soon as the drinks came the phatest ugliest chica in the bar, stood at my 6, and began her plot. She finally comes over and asks to sit down, I said NO! Then this other chica,"gutty Playa', comes over, and asks to join, Hell no! If i thought those two were ugly, I looked up and they ugly momma was giving me a lap dance, I leaned back and said, "ugh are you a boy or a girl? The song ended and this bitch was trying to go for round two, I got and said bano, she said ok, but bano is over there. Iknew I couldnt sit down again with out a chica or this would happen all night, problem was I didnt see a chica I wanted. this is classico not Help. I see a cute Chica and I grab her to join me for a drink, she cute but boring, I ask TJ, you know her, he said yeah, she acts stuck up. I try to get this chica to loosen up but, to no avail. I see this other chica, I want, so now its tme to get rid of the boring bitch. I knowhow, I will just low ball her. I say how much for TLN? She said 1500, I said 1000. She shot out of my booth like a canon.I got up and grabbed this flaca I was eyeing, but she didnt look that good close up. I got rid of her and snatched another, that happened to be pretty good.

I met some guys from Detroit staying at the TL, and told them about my episode with the fayas. They said that didnt happen to them, only good looking chicas were coming at them. Yeah right! It was only 4 good loking chicas in the whole club. I am glad I ended my trip in Sosua, because Sosua is alot easier to leave than Santiago or SD.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 08-25-2010 at 01:19 PM.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Your report is so confusing, its like you had to expend allot of energy dealing with the regular chicks in Santiago/Santo Domingo. Then you get to Sosua and the chica's arent biting.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Your report is so confusing, its like you had to expend allot of energy dealing with the regular chicks in Santiago/Santo Domingo. Then you get to Sosua and the chica's arent biting.
    From his report I'm gathering that you do have to work harder in SD but it's worth it because the chicas are hotter, and I didn't read about prices so I'm guessing a lot of free pussy was involved which is always a good thing. Whereas, in Sosua they're not as hot but they're readily available for a fee lol. I'm conflicted because I definitely want to check out the action in SD but I would be frustrated as hell on a few of those slow nights mentioned in the thread.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry it was confusing for you Hugrad, I hope everyone else wasnt as confused. Obviously, I am not good at painting a picture. My trip was exactly the opposite of your description. To the contrary my friend. I had a whole list of chicas to call, and I called very few. I just hung with my boys and kicked it with the novia at night. The chicas in Sd and Santiago was calling me. I was telling some of my friend this was a relaxing vacation for me. Whole up, get to Sosua and the chicas not biting? Where did you read that? Chicas not biting, have you ever been to Sosua? Did you read where I was harassed by the chicas in Classico? Ok, now I'm confused. What do you mean by expanding alot of energy, and chicas arent biting? Before I finish I need to understand what you are saying.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    From his report I'm gathering that you do have to work harder in SD but it's worth it because the chicas are hotter, and I didn't read about prices so I'm guessing a lot of free pussy was involved which is always a good thing. Whereas, in Sosua they're not as hot but they're readily available for a fee lol. I'm conflicted because I definitely want to check out the action in SD but I would be frustrated as hell on a few of those slow nights mentioned in the thread.
    thank you, Jm for reading between the lines. Its very difficult to do a trip report, thats not the norm, but I'm not a follow the leader type. I didnt have any slow nights in SD. The novia came by almost every night and she didnt i had others.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

D & T,

Based upon having spent time in both SDQ and "Putaville", I understand the cultural differences between the two. Passing thru STI on my way to "Putaville" last month, definitely gave me the desire to spend a couple days there in the very near future. I wanted to do it during my son's graduation tour (next July) but have opted to give him (2) days at Blackbeards, followed by (3) days in "Putaville", followed by the last (3.5) days in SDQ.

Thanks for the entertaining trip report! Oh yeah, D, it looks like we share similar tastes in chicas. It's too bad that you won't be able to do MDE with us in the very near future.

Dr. Bangkok

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

I make a motion that we re-institute the "Tits of the Day" threads. We can start with this set, courtesy of DMV:

Dr. Bangkok

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thank you, Jm for reading between the lines. Its very difficult to do a trip report, thats not the norm, but I'm not a follow the leader type. I didnt have any slow nights in SD. The novia came by almost every night and she didnt i had others.
    My fault for using "slow nights". I was just referring to the waiting aspect of it when a few chicas took their time to show up or call back. That's just a personal thing because I am impatient. But you made it clear you had a great time, and so I'm still leaning toward SD for New Year's. I like Sosua a lot but your description sounds more like the type of time I'd like to have during that holiday week. It seems like if I make a few contacts online prior to flying out there, and remember to pack a pair of long pants I should be ok lol. I definitely want to check out 305 and the car wash!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My fault for using "slow nights". I was just referring to the waiting aspect of it when a few chicas took their time to show up or call back. That's just a personal thing because I am impatient. But you made it clear you had a great time, and so I'm still leaning toward SD for New Year's. I like Sosua a lot but your description sounds more like the type of time I'd like to have during that holiday week.
    jm its all good

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

I'm conflicted because I definitely want to check out the action in SD but I would be frustrated as hell on a few of those slow nights mentioned in the thread.

If you're talking about not being able to knock one off then grab another then another. Well it can be done but the quality I feel is not going to be worth it.

One key to mongering in SD is to not wait til late at night. I've found this true even in Sosua. All the smart chicas are gone. Nothing left but the stupid ones trying to get some crazy amount. You can still luck up and find one that has the looks and the price is right, but it's rare.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Someone mentioned, they didn't read alot about prices.
    Here's what I spent on pussy

1st day 0 pesos
    2nd day 1000 pesos
    3rd day 1000 pesos
    4th day 2500 pesos.
    5th day 0 pesos didn't fuck
    6th day 1000 pesos
    7th day 1000 pesos

Now I don't think any pussy is free, and I know someone is going to email me with a problem, but guess what I have problems also. The majorty of the chicas on this trip I've done before and I just put something in their pockets. I've never talked about money with them.

I didn't include the amount for drinks I spent hanging with them, cause that's trival to me, a few pesos.
    Last edited by DMV; 08-25-2010 at 04:23 PM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry it was confusing for you Hugrad, I hope everyone else wasnt as confused. Obviously, I am not good at painting a picture. My trip was exactly the opposite of your description. To the contrary my friend. I had a whole list of chicas to call, and I called very few. I just hung with my boys and kicked it with the novia at night. The chicas in Sd and Santiago was calling me. I was telling some of my friend this was a relaxing vacation for me. Whole up, get to Sosua and the chicas not biting? Where did you read that? Chicas not biting, have you ever been to Sosua? Did you read where I was harassed by the chicas in Classico? Ok, now I'm confused. What do you mean by expanding alot of energy, and chicas arent biting? Before I finish I need to understand what you are saying.

Nah dude I understood your trip. I got it that you were with the novia, it just seemed like you or maybe your group had to work to get that side action. Seems like chicks were flaking out and Bs'n. Chicks acting like they dont want get down. Then you get to Sosua and you get harassed by the bottom feeders in Sosua. I'm glad you had a good time. If you have any pictures of Santo Domingo and Santiago posted them I'd liked to see the area.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nah dude I understood your trip. I got it that you were with the novia, it just seemed like you or maybe your group had to work to get that side action. Seems like chicks were flaking out and Bs'n. Chicks acting like they dont want get down. Then you get to Sosua and you get harassed by the bottom feeders in Sosua. I'm glad you had a good time. If you have any pictures of Santo Domingo and Santiago posted them I'd liked to see the area.

Sorry HU, I dont take pictures anymore as a matter of fact, I dont even own a camera anymore. I know that sounds strange, but I do a lot of traveling and as soon as i return home, everyone wants to see my pictures. They dont even say hello, they just say, hey man wheres your pics. That gets monotonous after awhile. I used to tell guys, get on a plane and stop living through me. I got so bored with picture taking I actually gave my last 2 cameras away.

Talking to girls, I dont consider it, work, because I talk to girls everywhere I go. Try starting a conversation with some of these regular DR chicas, before you know it, they will be in bed with you. Thats not work. Believe me chicks were getting down.

90% of the chicas in Sosua are bottom feeders. Some people feel harassed, some people think they are in heaven.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bangkok View Post
    I make a motion that we re-institute the "Tits of the Day" threads. We can start with this set, courtesy of DMV:

Click to see pic

Dr. Bangkok

No shit, DMV thought my girl has nice tits, but this one has get her beat by a country mile!!

Those are some mammaries
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    No shit, DMV thought my girl has nice tits, but this one has get her beat by a country mile!!

Those are some mammaries
    Let me add they were real and spectacular.

Guys this was my trip report as it happen. I wrote about the good and the bad.

Can you flow like you are in Sousa, yeah but IMO you come off looking like those Low Budget MFs I mentioned in the beginning of my report. Those guys acted like they were at New Garden.

SD has plenty of Hos, and different venues to find them. Many where right outside our hotel. I just wasn't into a smash and grab trip.

So don't get it twisted SD is a place to go and you will have a great time. Just remember it's a city not a little village, so act accordingly.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

I don't like Sugar coaters .

Tell it like it is man!

You both told it like you saw it , can't ask for more than that! Thanks!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bangkok View Post

Click to see pic

Dr. Bangkok
    Thanks for the mammaries!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information