Thread: Santo Domingo Trip 09/02 - 09/08

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Santo Domingo Trip 09/02 - 09/08

In less than 2 weeks i will be in Santo Domingo again. I have made too many trip to DR this year but every time I go i end up with another reason to come back.

My wingmen backed out but i already bought the ticket, i have a young non-pro waiting for me, my favorite pro waiting for me, and a agenda to hit the non-tourist casa's this time around (non of the bigger casas in the gazcue, or malecon area).

If anyone is in town and would like to have a beer, and share stories let me know.

I know plenty of young non-pro's who love to hang out (a bunch from the same law firm near maximo gomez)

ON the agenda :
    day trips to las salinas, bani, san cristobal (playa palenque, or najayo), and san jose de ocoa

ladies night on thursday (the law firm chics have another spot)
    bar hoping in ave venezuela
    club hopping in boca chica (i have a friend who recommended a good spot with partially naked girls running around, i have to txt him when i get there)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: Santo Domingo Trip 09/02 - 09/08

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post

ON the agenda :
    day trips to las salinas, bani, san cristobal (playa palenque, or najayo), and san jose de ocoa

club hopping in boca chica (i have a friend who recommended a good spot with partially naked girls running around, i have to txt him when i get there)
    ave Venezuela is off the chain, they have so many bars and chicas hanging out, you dont know where to start 1st.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    ave Venezuela is off the chain, they have so many bars and chicas hanging out, you dont know where to start 1st.
    I didnt get to go there last time around. All the girls i met ended up being into that whole "bohemian" bar and pub crowd. I dont mind red hot chili peppers, but in DR I prefer salsa, mergengue, and bachata.

To be honest i need to find ways to get away from civilian novia at night while im out there. I cant exactly say im going to the bar alone. So wingmen lmk if your around. i speak perfect spanish and my "muela" with the ladies out there is dulce.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I didnt get to go there last time around. All the girls i met ended up being into that whole "bohemian" bar and pub crowd. I dont mind red hot chili peppers, but in DR I prefer salsa, mergengue, and bachata.

To be honest i need to find ways to get away from civilian novia at night while im out there. I cant exactly say im going to the bar alone. So wingmen lmk if your around. i speak perfect spanish and my "muela" with the ladies out there is dulce.
    I just returned home yesterday, so needless to say I wont be back for awhile. I am not fluent but I speak enough to get anything I want. My problem is trying to understand them, I can say anything I want, but I've found, some of the chicas I dont understand have the best sex.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 08-22-2010 at 02:58 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    but I've found, some of the chicas I dont understand has the best sex.
    Lol, My wingman and me want to experience that and thats why we want to try RIO next year.

Having sex with someone who you cant understand has to be great, it's like being a caveman just grunting and hand signals. This is something we feel like we miss out on when we go to DR..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol, My wingman and me want to experience that and thats why we want to try RIO next year.

Having sex with someone who you cant understand has to be great, it's like being a caveman just grunting and hand signals. This is something we feel like we miss out on when we go to DR..
    Sorry to disappoint you, but the girls in Rio, will understand your Spanish. I had friends that didnt bother with Portuguese and they only spoke Spanish. The girls will understand. If I cant communicate in Spanish, and I say the word in Portuguese the DR chicas understand. Those languages are very similar.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Ave Venezula is a must stop. They have fine girls at the Burger King. LOL
    I'm a Payer not a Player

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thread Information