Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: high price chica

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Re: high price chica

Quote Originally Posted by titleist61 View Post
    I am new at this so please cut me some slack. If I am looking for 6-9's with a high performance level and willing to pay $1500-1800 ST and $2500-3000 TLN. Should I be looking at Santiago and Santo Domingo?
    Welcome my friend. Dont feel alone 80% of the guys on this board are newbies. I think newbies, need to cut there teeth in Sosua. Sosua is mongering on training wheels. SD and Santiago will have better looking chicas, but accessing them is a different ball game. Your prices are a little off. Sosua,1000-1500ST, 1500-2000TLN. I understand your confusion, I've been seeing a lot of guys paying 2500 and 3k lately. Now unless, I missed the memo, the prices should be the lower of the two.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

I am new at this so please cut me some slack. If I am looking for 6-9's with a high performance level and willing to pay $1500-1800 ST and $2500-3000 TLN. Should I be looking at Santiago and Santo Domingo?
    Not to worry, you will find 6,7 and maybe an 8. Go out to the beach where you can inspect the goods during the daytime, it gives you a much better chance of reviewing what you buy...

Mind you, you will be checked out too, so if you wanna fly under the radar then hunt at night..

Performance level will vary... if you find one you like, try to relax and don't be pushed into getting her to the room... talk, hang out and dance... you will have much more fun if you enjoy yourselves

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Naw that sounds about right.
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Did Passions switch it back to TLN at midnight for 2500??? It had gone up last spring and was not discounted until 1am when they may have started at 3 or even at 5pm that is alot of dicks in them and they are very tired.

Maybe he lowered them back for the slow summer season but I bet they will be back up when Peak Winter hits and the snowbirds arrive.
    On my last trip it was 2500rd after 12:00 Sun - Wed and 2500rd after 1:00 Thur - Sat. If I remember correctly. I for one have never BF'd a Passions chica so I am not 100% sure. There are a few pics of the menu here on ISOC - search and you shall find.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

It is not that simple. A lot depends on you.

Do you speak Spanish?
    Have you ever mongered before?
    How old are you?
    How do you look / shape?
    ect, ect, ect

Personally I think the you can find anything you want in Sosua if you are patient. Another option is to go onto Dominican Cupid and screen them before you get there - many 9-10's avaliable. Lots in SD and STI.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

I have to say (as others have said) your service is going to depend on how you and the girl hit it off unless shes just a hardcore puta. i usually will sit with the girl and buy her a beer or 2 and talk.. when you leave the club, ask her if shes hungry and buy her some chicken from the cart across the street if she is. the extra 10 bucks you spend in total can be well worth it in the long run. Also i would say being good looking doesnt hurt.

lets be serious.. these girls are there to make some money.. if they wanted to get laid.. im sure they could find a dominican guy who isnt going to fly away on sunday to bang them on a regular basis.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are obviously new to the game.

So let me tell you that whether you pay RDP 0, 500, 5000, or 50000, will not make a difference in the world in your experience! If you come across as an un-attractive, out-of-shape, no-personality looser, no amount of money is going to cure that!
    Restated, no amount of money in the world can buy sexual attractiveness. It's either there or it isn't.

P.S.: So, you might as well aim for the RDP 500 crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by thedistinguishgentlemen View Post
    do any isoc members know what is the going rate for the high price chicas, i have seen some of the normal chicas pics on some of these boards and they are great but this is my first trip to Sousa so im trying to fuck the best of the best. even if it cost a little more. do any one have pics of the high price ones along with rates

12. The Following User Says Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thedistinguishgentlemen View Post
    do any isoc members know what is the going rate for the high price chicas, i have seen some of the normal chicas pics on some of these boards and they are great but this is my first trip to Sousa so im trying to fuck the best of the best. even if it cost a little more. do any one have pics of the high price ones along with rates
    Since I haven't been there, I will comment on just what I know. Everything depends on what your definition of a 10 is. Some people put up pics of chicas who to me are 7's at best, but they swear that are 10's. To them they are. It depends on your own personal taste. I know some of the chicas I think are 10's, some guys think they are 5's. YMMV seems to be a common theme. Money does not equal quality of service. So my advice...go to Sosua...find who you think is a 10 and pay her what you feel like whether it is 500RD or 5000RD (Although some guys might complain you are messing up the pricing structure).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

The thing to understand is that price does not guarantee performance. Actually nothing you can do from interviewing them to getting a dossier on them from your buddy or a member here is going to guarantee performance. My approach is to get a chick that both turns me on and is willing to work within my price range. My only expectation is that she does what she agreed to do. As to whether I have a good time, that's my responsibility. If we hit it off, great. If not, NEXT, there is a seemingly bottomless pit of women on that island. Keep moving. Keep in touch with the ones that can and forget the ones who can't. Spend your money wisely because you will without a doubt do more sampling than you right now believe is possible.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Yes.

You should be looking everywhere.

You want a guarrantee? There are none.

I have gone back to my room alone in the DR on more than one occasion. I have also gone back to my room not alone and wished that I had. You don't plan top shelf experiences. You place yourself in a position for them to come to you. Sooner or later they will. and after you will think to yourself "daam, I couldn't have planned this better".

Luke!

Use the force!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Welcome my friend. Dont feel alone 80% of the guys on this board are newbies. I think newbies, need to cut there teeth in Sosua. Sosua is mongering on training wheels. SD and Santiago will have better looking chicas, but accessing them is a different ball game. Your prices are a little off. Sosua,1000-1500ST, 1500-2000TLN. I understand your confusion, I've been seeing a lot of guys paying 2500 and 3k lately. Now unless, I missed the memo, the prices should be the lower of the two.
    Why chicas are chicas????? At a minimum they are making $10,500 -$17,000 USD a year (1$/36.6RD) from just banging 3 to 4 times a week when guys pay a rate of 2,500-3,000RD "in a bad economy." The average salary in the DR is around $150/mth USD. If you want to put it in perspective, if you made minimum wage in the US @ 7.50/hr (2009) you gross for an 8hr day 260 days a year (no vaca to Sosua except weekends) you would make $15,080/yr, You bust your ass for 2,080 hrs for that. The chica only has to suck and fuck for what, 8hrs a week? If she put in 8hrs a day she would gross $53k-85k USD a year. 1,500RD is generous in bad economic times.

Why 1,500RD is very generous? to get laid in a japanese spa in NYC would cost around $200 (including tip). Yes you could get it cheaper. To keep it consistent that whore would make $41,600/yr which is 2.75x over the US minimum wage. Paying a chica 3,000RD would be paying 9.47x over DR's average salary of $150/mth or paying $688 in NYC for a $200 bang. Paying 1,500rd would bring that rate down to 4.75x over the average dominican monthly salary. 1,500RD would be equivalent to paying $345 in NYC. My math sucks but you get the idea.
    Last edited by El Toro Blanco; 08-31-2010 at 09:54 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to El Toro Blanco For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Laughing Re: high price chica

We're not talking about living in the USA so unfortunately that's 1 strike against your argument. Strike 2 is that prices in the DR have increased dramatically over the years and continue to do so. Strike 3...we'll see

At least you're visiting a lot, I suppose, and are thinking. Many here are not...

I did find that the numbers being thrown around in many of these arguments are not reflective of my experience in the DR nor my friends.TONYTNT40 pretty much nailed it IMO. No way I'm consistently paying more than 1k ST and 1500 TLN. I cannot imagine paying 2500-3000 and up TLN...NOT going to happen, I'll look elsewhere.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    We're not talking about living in the USA so unfortunately that's 1 strike against your argument. Strike 2 is that prices in the DR have increased dramatically over the years and continue to do so. Strike 3...we'll see
    Strike1: a few can only compare to what they pay at home and justify 3,000RD given the current exchange rate. Live and Learn. 3,000RD? "NEVER"

Strike2: Prices increase, yes, however, DR is overwhelmed in debt, refugees and dengue fever. This puts more girls on the street so you would think supply pressure would force prices down unless the demand creates a ridiculous price point (3,000RD)

Strike3: I would rather wack off than pay 3,000RD

Option strategy: Buy TLN 1,500 Put @ 200rd (200rd in presidente cervezas and exercise @ 1,200)
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 08-31-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El Toro Blanco For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Your great at this, I can see you explaining this to a Chica, lulling her to sleep and carrying her off to your room gratis

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Blanco View Post
    Why chicas are chicas????? At a minimum they are making $10,500 -$17,000 USD a year (1$/36.6RD) from just banging 3 to 4 times a week when guys pay a rate of 2,500-3,000RD "in a bad economy." The average salary in the DR is around $150/mth USD. If you want to put it in perspective, if you made minimum wage in the US @ 7.50/hr (2009) you gross for an 8hr day 260 days a year (no vaca to Sosua except weekends) you would make $15,080/yr, You bust your ass for 2,080 hrs for that. The chica only has to suck and fuck for what, 8hrs a week? If she put in 8hrs a day she would gross $53k-85k USD a year. 1,500RD is generous in bad economic times.

Why 1,500RD is very generous? to get laid in a japanese spa in NYC would cost around $200 (including tip). Yes you could get it cheaper. To keep it consistent that whore would make $41,600/yr which is 2.75x over the US minimum wage. Paying a chica 3,000RD would be paying 9.47x over DR's average salary of $150/mth or paying $688 in NYC for a $200 bang. Paying 1,500rd would bring that rate down to 4.75x over the average dominican monthly salary. 1,500RD would be equivalent to paying $345 in NYC. My math sucks but you get the idea.
    I've offended you.....goood

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

What was this thread about again?

Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in a sky?
    I'm a Payer not a Player

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: high price chica

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    What was this thread about again?

Will it go around in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in a sky?
    Billy Preston! GRACIAS...luv that guy!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You know he was the fifth Beatle.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Laughing Re: high price chica

The best musician of the lot too
    You know he was the fifth Beatle.
    Get Back! He was "The black Beatle" Don't let me down, Let it be...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

DMV

Thanks

The best musician of the lot too Get Back! He was "The black Beatle" Don't let me down, Let it be...
    Was he on Let it Be?

Now what this has to do with High Price Chicas I don't know, but then again what's up with that? We don't support High Price Chics, do we?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I believe he was playing the organ on Let it be....hammond B-3?
    Was he on Let it Be?

Now what this has to do with High Price Chicas I don't know, but then again what is the about? We don't support High Price Chics, do we?
    No, no over priced chicas for us!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

DMV

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information