Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicki's Beach Club - Closed 11/09/2011

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Nicki's Beach Club - Closed 11/09/2011

Sounds Like a piece of Miami is moving to the DR. Might be a good way to meet some nice non pro's.

Opening weekend is September 3rd. Here are the links.
    http://nikkibeach.com/gallery/galler...ete%20Property

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...!/NikkiBeachDR

WELCOME TO NIKKI BEACH CABARETE

From champagne and cocktails to delicious dining, benefit from exceptional Nikki service and friendly staff in the dining area, equally accessible from the beach or street sides. Our menu features a full selection of global cuisine and includes freshly caught local fish and seafood, sushi, panini, pizza from our wood-burning oven and our signature Nikki Beach specialty dishes. This is complemented by our decadent champagne/wine list and signature Nikki Beach cocktails.

From jet setting weekenders to the local sexy sunbather, Nikki Beach is the ultimate beach club and the sexiest place on earth. Dance and groove daily to the sensual beats of our globe travelling Nikki Beach DJ. As always, the experience is accompanied by our enthralling signature Nikki Beach entertainment including high-energy dancers, professional musicians and interactive performance artists.

Nikki Beach Cabarete also features a high-end boutique, catering perfectly to the Nikki Beach lifestyle. Here items can be found to satisfy the desires of every style seeker and sexy sunbather. In addition, the very latest trends are also showcased at regular fashion shows. Along with these special fashion events Nikki Beach Cabarete will of course be host to a vast array of special events showcasing only the best in art and music.

ABOUT NIKKI BEACH CABARETE

Nikki Beach Cabarete is located in the heart of Cabarete; a small pleasant town on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic. Cabarete beach consists of a pristine half moon bay of expansive golden sand. Here year-round warm Atlantic breezes attract kiteboarding and windsurfing enthusiasts from around the world and in fact it is regarded one of the top five windsurfing beaches in the world.

Nikki Beach Cabarete is situated in the epicenter of this idyllic beach. Here you can enjoy unrivalled views of the ocean from the luxury of our signature opium beds, surrounded by an ambience replete with light and natural tones. By day, enjoy the breathtaking skills of the dynamic kiteboarders and windsurfers and at night marvel as the sun sets in azure brilliance, as the party starts and continues under the star studded skies above.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Nicki's Beach Club.

Looks like they're opening on the day I arrive in Cabarete. This should add to the enjoyment of the long weekend while bouncing between Sosua and Cabarete. Might be some nice talent hanging around there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to afroski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

NikkiBeach in Cabarete has been open for the last month. They called it a soft opening.

Official opening is next Thursday 2 Sept with an invite only 'white party'. You have to dress like a complete tosser in all white. If anyone wants my invite you are welcome to it!!!

I went in there for the 'soft' opening night last month.

Of the 100 or so people in there about 30% were the Cabarete older 'cool surfer crowd', 30% were Santigueros with their gelled hair, poloche's and check shorts and the rest were gay guys.

Have been past the last few weekends and it is dead!!!!!!!! Maybe 20 people max.

Maybe it's because the drink prices are the highest on the beach. Beer/soft drinks/water RD$150, cuba libre etc RD$250.

AND their current policy is that single girls are NOT allowed entry.

Oh and the music is shit tambien!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    NikkiBeach in Cabarete has been open for the last month. They called it a soft opening.

Official opening is next Thursday 2 Sept with an invite only 'white party'. You have to dress like a complete tosser in all white. If anyone wants my invite you are welcome to it!!!

Of the 100 or so people in there about 30% were the Cabarete older 'cool surfer crowd', 30% were Santigueros with their gelled hair, poloche's and check shorts and the rest were gay guys.

Have been past the last few weekends and it is dead!!!!!!!! Maybe 20 people max.

Maybe it's because the drink prices are the highest on the beach. Beer/soft drinks/water RD$150, cuba libre etc RD$250.

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to post it since I saw it on facebook. I actually thought it would be a nice change of pace.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No single girls they will close soon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night Nikkis was busy for dinner service until about midnight and then dead.

Bambu's, Onno's and Kahuna were hopping.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

where on the beach is it? Is it the old abandoned place just to the east of Vela/VoyVoy? I can't figure out where it would be.
    I'll be there at the end of September, so am curious.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    where on the beach is it? Is it the old abandoned place just to the east of Vela/VoyVoy? I can't figure out where it would be.
    I'll be there at the end of September, so am curious.
    No, it's in between Casita del Alfredo (Papi's) and Miro, on the old site of the German bar Opa's. He was asking US$1.5 million 8 years ago. Guess he got his number

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Shit like this works in St. Barts, South Beach, etc. Don't know why they thought the business model would work in the DR But hey...time will tell.
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Thanks for the info. I just wanted to post it since I saw it on facebook. I actually thought it would be a nice change of pace.

No chicas and 250 peso cuba libres do sound like a change of pace...just one that sucks!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So this past weekend has been a public holiday and as usual Cabarete was jam packed with them very nice well heeled city folk from SD and Santiago.

Knowing that the town would be full of 'non-pro' tottie I decided to give Nikki Beach another try on Saturday night with my regular chica.

They have been promoting the heck out of the venue at Dominican society events and on social networking sites. I even got email notification that my free Gold VIP membership card was ready for collection. (available on loan to anyone that wants to use it)

The place was packed and I was very pleasantly surprised to see a very healthy ratio of rather smartly attired chicas to guys.

Judging by the eye contact received (and given) most of them would be up for it.

I guess the no single girl policy has been relaxed a bit as I saw plenty of Cabarete's working girls in there although they too had sharpened up their dress sense a bit.

Drink prices still the same.

Valet parking was available at RD$200.

The music is still shit, unless of course you like the incessant synthesised drumbeat of Euro house.

Finally I must give full credit to the owners of Nikki Beach as they have employed a good friend of mine who was crippled 3 years ago. Thats got to be a 1st for the North Coast.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coas...ets-right.html

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I might have to check this out.. Next time I forgot about it last time honestly.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Looks like the Mia type of crowd.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Looks like the Mia type of crowd.

Click to see pic
    Ufff... you can have that crap!! I'm a techno fan, but that crowd would drive me nuts in a matter of minutes.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Ufff... you can have that crap!! I'm a techno fan, but that crowd would drive me nuts in a matter of minutes.
    That was the opening night 'white' party.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I might have to check this out.. Next time I forgot about it last time honestly.

Click to see pic
    Some of Cabarete's working girls enjoying the vibe.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

That was the opening night 'white' party.
    Yes, I know. Those are the socialite types. I run into them all the time down here.

Always at the latest and greatest.

Most (not all) aren't worth the air they breath. But the whole social scene in this country really is something. They love their social functions.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

So this past weekend has been a public holiday and as usual Cabarete was jam packed with them very nice well heeled city folk from SD and Santiago.

Knowing that the town would be full of 'non-pro' tottie I decided to give Nikki Beach another try on Saturday night with my regular chica.

They have been promoting the heck out of the venue at Dominican society events and on social networking sites. I even got email notification that my free Gold VIP membership card was ready for collection. (available on loan to anyone that wants to use it)

The place was packed and I was very pleasantly surprised to see a very healthy ratio of rather smartly attired chicas to guys.

Judging by the eye contact received (and given) most of them would be up for it.

I guess the no single girl policy has been relaxed a bit as I saw plenty of Cabarete's working girls in there although they too had sharpened up their dress sense a bit.

Drink prices still the same.

Valet parking was available at RD$200.

The music is still shit, unless of course you like the incessant synthesised drumbeat of Euro house.

Finally I must give full credit to the owners of Nikki Beach as they have employed a good friend of mine who was crippled 3 years ago. Thats got to be a 1st for the North Coast.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coas...ets-right.html
    So happy to hear there is a place for electronic music finally open!!! I hope it lasts. If I can get along with nyc wannabe thugs and drunk college twats then this crowd will be downright pleasant!!! Thanks for the find. I hope it lasts until I'm back.....Big ups to them for employing your friend.
    It aint over till I am done!!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just to verify my feeling that last Sat night was hopping only because of the holiday weekend I stopped by Nikki Beach again last night.

Walked in the front street entrance at around 1am and walked straight out the back beach entrance.

The staff outnumbered the customers. Maybe a dozen people in total present.

From previous observations I think this place is only going to be worthwhile on holiday weekends.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Just to verify my feeling that last Sat night was hopping only because of the holiday weekend I stopped by Nikki Beach again last night.

Walked in the front street entrance at around 1am and walked straight out the back beach entrance.

The staff outnumbered the customers. Maybe a dozen people in total present.

From previous observations I think this place is only going to be worthwhile on holiday weekends.
    Damn it. Thanks for the follow up. I guess I would just bring totty in and go for the beatz

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information