Thread: BB, NG or private apt?

Thanks

BB, NG or private apt?

Second trip in just over one week trying to decide if I want to stay at new garden, Black beards, or rent out my buddies apt. Any advice will be helpful

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Re: BB, NG or private apt?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyadams View Post
    Second trip in just over one week trying to decide if I want to stay at new garden, Black beards, or rent out my buddies apt. Any advice will be helpful
    Depends on what you want. Blackbeards has everything on site and fixed prices. convenient but you will be basically stuck there for a week. you can venture out but have to pay to go to and from sosua or anywhere else.

New Garden has some girls on site but your usually better off bringing in your own. location is good and there are plenty of mongers around to hang with.

an apartment is more private and you may have to rent a car or moto. where is the apartment?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Everybody has different wants or needs/likes. Since you say you have gone before, what is it that you want to do. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. No matter what you decide keep a positive attitude and dont sweat the small things and you will have a blast whatever you decide. I have done BB's six times (I still love it) I have done New Garden four times (I liked it also). I have never done the apartment thing. I personally feel safer in BB's or New garden. I dont know where your apartment would be.

In a nutshell New Garden (Sosua) you will have so many chicas to pick from (Classico's aka the candy store) if a chica gets out of line there is no one to complain to. You will have to handle it yourself. Some chicas in Sosua try to change the agreed upon price after the deed and can try to make scene to get extra cash from you. They would never do the at BB's because they know they can be fired. Also in Sosua evryone is trying to run game on you which can be a little aggravating.

But at New Garden there are always fellow mongers that can hip you to the game and give you good advice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Not sure if our stays coincide, but I will be staying at BB's Sept 22-26. However I was planning on at least one trip to Sosua, to research my future stays. I was even considering if I could find somebody to split a room at NG just to set up a small base of operations to bring girls back there even though I already have a room at BB's. I was thinking of test driving the chicas there, before I bring them back to BB's. I was planning on renting a car for the trip.

Thanks

good idea. I fly out the day you come in. I am there the 14th thru the 22nd. I might give the one night at NG a try

Thanks

I"m going this thursday through sunday....we're five guys renting a house the size of blackbeards with a pool trying to start our own resort for the time down there....

I asked the guy at Blackbeard's if we can rent a hotel room for the day and I think he freaked out because he thinks we're going to pilfer all the girls....I'll bring them back I told him....geeze.

I stayed at a house last time and I think I prefer it - it came with a security guard equipped with a shot gun..and yes, when the girls tried to change the deal the next day I just gave the difference to the shotgun guy and he took care of it....! Love it down there

Thread Information