Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBs next weekend!

Thanks

BBs next weekend!

Hey all,

So after RTFF, I finally bit the bullet and planned a trip to BBs Sep. 18th-24th! I'll try Sosua next time Considered both, but hate moving around...

First up thanks for all the great info! I've been a big Angeles City fan, but lately airfare has gone through the roof, so its time for something a bit closer. PHX-POP $590 vs $1160...

Anyway, after reading as much of the forum as I can, still had a few questions!

1. What should I expect my first day? Will the girls approach me, or should I approach them?

2. How often do the girls change? Will I see the same girls all week long, or will there be new blood everyday?

3. Do the girls like to shower first thing when you get to the room and if so should I provide some shower gels, etc? Or are they generally clean and ready to roll upon entering the room?

I'm attempting to come with just a carry on bag "Carries a week worth of clothes and supplies" But I have to leave most of my shower items home which I usually bring to Angeles for the girls to enjoy...

4. Kissing, on the menu, depend on girl, or taboo?
    People have mentioned GFE, but then I also hear no BBBJ, and other rules thrown around...

5. Tipping, customary or no? In Angeles its customary to give a "trike fare" home...

6. How close is a shopping center, and do they have most items you can get in the US?

7. Do the daily activities generally keep you entertained, or is there a lot of down time?

I've heard stories of ppl being bored...

8. Any recommendations on how much $$ to bring for 7 days? Currently I'm looking at bringing US1300$ Which 400$ will go to the room, which leaves 900$ for chicas/food/day excursions. Too much, not enough? Any thoughts?

9. Safe to bring my mini laptop? I know they have a safe in the room and the safes generally hold the laptop just fine...

Finally, any pics of Crystal? I've heard alot about her and havent' seen her...

Seriously, this is gearing up to be the longest week ever, I would LOVE to see a sticky with a FAQ for the newbies on "How to make the first time memorable"

Thanks in advance for any responses!

P.S. Roll call on anyone who will be there Sep. 18th-24th I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Anyone up for a trip to La Passions or Sosua, I'd be up for it!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnhorner For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: BBs next weekend!

The first day your are there will depend on the day if you are hitting it on a weekend, their will a lot to occupy depending on the date you will either have a bikini contest or their miss universe contest happening. Once it gets to the beginning ogf the week Monday or Tues it a little more sedate, plenty of girls but only smaller happening going on, volley ball with the girls or what ever else. Depending on the girls, they will either approach you or you would have to go to them, if you see some thing you like, make eye contact she will be right there for you.
    As for the girls changes their are two shifts for the most part morning from about 10 am on and evening at 6. You will see some of the same girls each day but their will be different ones as well, whether they are done being wifed up for the time, or coming back from what ever reasons. My experience with the girls was mostly they always showered first before anything else. Kissing, gfe, bbj all depend on the girl and what you are willing to give them. I suggest you try to feel the girl out first before commiting to anything.
    Shopping for items is a little bit of a problem as BB's is pretty isolated or you really have is a small convience store called Jenny's, you will be able to get most of what you need there, but don't expect it to be a walmart. I usually tried to bring everything I needed with me. As for your finances I would think you are cutting it pretty close, I don't know if you are a big drinker, but I would add at least 300 for food and drink, I am not a drinker, but did buy a few beers for girls here and there and had them eat dinner with me a few times and was spending about 300 to 350 for just that on similar stays. Once to you add excursions your looking at least a 75 to 100 a day going solo, with a chica about half added to that.
    I always brought my laptop with me down there, never had a issue, for the most part you wouldn't need to worry about the girls that work at BB's with regards to your property, as they know any problems you go right to the owner which could lead to suspension or even firing from the place. Outside chica's you are on your own with them, but there is very little any chicas around on the outside. Have a safe trip and a great time

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

Never been to BB so can't comment on that but definately make a trip to Sosua, stop at New Garden, meet some members and check out Passions and Classico.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1. What should I expect my first day? Will the girls approach me, or should I approach them?
    Yes the girls we approach you. Some will be more aggressive than others. After you check in and chica-proof your room, head to the bar, have a few drinks and chat it up with the chicas before making a choice.

2. How often do the girls change? Will I see the same girls all week long, or will there be new blood everyday?
    They typically change twice a day (day and night shift). I was there in July for 3 days and noticed some different chicas every other day or so more or less.

3. Do the girls like to shower first thing when you get to the room and if so should I provide some shower gels, etc? Or are they generally clean and ready to roll upon entering the room?
    For the most part - yes. If not just tell them to shower. Some even look forward to a hot shower. Nice smelling gels would be a plus.

I'm attempting to come with just a carry on bag "Carries a week worth of clothes and supplies" But I have to leave most of my shower items home which I usually bring to Angeles for the girls to enjoy...

People have mentioned GFE, but then I also hear no BBBJ, and other rules thrown around...
    Depends on the chica. Some would only perform CBJ, others had no problem with DFK or BBBJ.

5. Tipping, customary or no? In Angeles its customary to give a "trike fare" home...
    If she gives good service, a small propina would be in order. If you don't have an excellent session...dont tip.

6. How close is a shopping center, and do they have most items you can get in the US?
    There's a colmada within walking distance o BB. Don't expect a CVS or walmart type selection.

7. Do the daily activities generally keep you entertained, or is there a lot of down time?
    You are going during low season so there may not be allot of guest. After 7 days you may get bored. BB is usually better with more guest. If you do get bored...just hop in a cab and take a day trip.

8. Any recommendations on how much $$ to bring for 7 days? Currently I'm looking at bringing US1300$ Which 400$ will go to the room, which leaves 900$ for chicas/food/day excursions. Too much, not enough? Any thoughts?
    There are many good threads on this. Personally...I think you would be cutting it close with only US1300 for seven days. Remember you are on vacation, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of money.

9. Safe to bring my mini laptop? I know they have a safe in the room and the safes generally hold the laptop just fine...
    You shouldn't have any issues as long as you keep all of your valuables locked or secured.

All in all...I think BB is good for 2 or 3 days tops to start a trip. It's a safe, quiet and drama free environment. You will have a great time but you may want to consider a trip Sosua for a few days of you trip.

Have fun.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BadJokes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

blackbeards is very laid back and a good time. i find it very relaxing and restful as compared to sosua.

like the guys mentioned, plenty to keep you occupied on the weekends, but things could get a little slow for you during the week. also, the outside excursions can run as high as 100US to go fishing, golf was not cheap, so bear that all in mind when budgeting.

myself, most i have spent there timewise has been four nights. that was enough, dont really think i would want to go the entire week. gets to the point, no surprises after a few days. also, you owe it to yourself to spend two or three days in sosua. as far as moving around, sosua is not that far. short cab ride

money wise, i think you will be very disappointed if you dont bring 2k minimum. bring extra dollars. they dont spoil. nothing worse than running out of money on vacation. you dont spend it all? take it home with you.

i do think if you answered a few questions, it would help with your budget. do you drink much? how many beers or drinks will you drink thru the course of a long day and a party into the evening? how many times a day are you going to want to knock one off? you going to take a gal all night every night??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the info! I'm not a huge drinker, but definately don't want to run out of money. Speaking of which, that adds another question, is there an ATM near by? I'm planning on stopping by Jennys on the way to BBs to convert pesos, if I run out through the week, is it very far to get to Jennys to convert more?

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    The first day your are there will depend on the day if you are hitting it on a weekend, their will a lot to occupy depending on the date you will either have a bikini contest or their miss universe contest happening. Once it gets to the beginning ogf the week Monday or Tues it a little more sedate, plenty of girls but only smaller happening going on, volley ball with the girls or what ever else. Depending on the girls, they will either approach you or you would have to go to them, if you see some thing you like, make eye contact she will be right there for you.
    As for the girls changes their are two shifts for the most part morning from about 10 am on and evening at 6. You will see some of the same girls each day but their will be different ones as well, whether they are done being wifed up for the time, or coming back from what ever reasons. My experience with the girls was mostly they always showered first before anything else. Kissing, gfe, bbj all depend on the girl and what you are willing to give them. I suggest you try to feel the girl out first before commiting to anything.
    Shopping for items is a little bit of a problem as BB's is pretty isolated or you really have is a small convience store called Jenny's, you will be able to get most of what you need there, but don't expect it to be a walmart. I usually tried to bring everything I needed with me. As for your finances I would think you are cutting it pretty close, I don't know if you are a big drinker, but I would add at least 300 for food and drink, I am not a drinker, but did buy a few beers for girls here and there and had them eat dinner with me a few times and was spending about 300 to 350 for just that on similar stays. Once to you add excursions your looking at least a 75 to 100 a day going solo, with a chica about half added to that.
    I always brought my laptop with me down there, never had a issue, for the most part you wouldn't need to worry about the girls that work at BB's with regards to your property, as they know any problems you go right to the owner which could lead to suspension or even firing from the place. Outside chica's you are on your own with them, but there is very little any chicas around on the outside. Have a safe trip and a great time

Thanks

Great answers!

Any suggestions on the best way to chica-proof my room? I usually just ensure the valuables are locked up, my clothes are put away and out of site..etc...anything else I should be worried about?

I'm still on the fence about whether I want to deal with a checked bag or not, which is the only way to bring liquids on the airplane...what does BBs have available in the shower, and would Jennys have some good shower gels to choose from?

Finally as far as the Propina goes, what is the suggested amount? In Angeles there is alot of talk on this subject in an attempt to keep girls expectations low, IE 500 pesos for excellant service max, then a decreasing scale down to 100 pesos. The attempt being to keep the overall budget affordable hence one of the reasons why we go so far...the other reason for me is GFE without the drama..

Thanks for the suggestion on money, I'll bring 2K but only convert what I need as I need it...

Quote Originally Posted by BadJokes View Post
    Yes the girls we approach you. Some will be more aggressive than others. After you check in and chica-proof your room, head to the bar, have a few drinks and chat it up with the chicas before making a choice.

They typically change twice a day (day and night shift). I was there in July for 3 days and noticed some different chicas every other day or so more or less.

For the most part - yes. If not just tell them to shower. Some even look forward to a hot shower. Nice smelling gels would be a plus.

Depends on the chica. Some would only perform CBJ, others had no problem with DFK or BBBJ.

If she gives good service, a small propina would be in order. If you don't have an excellent session...dont tip.

There's a colmada within walking distance o BB. Don't expect a CVS or walmart type selection.

You are going during low season so there may not be allot of guest. After 7 days you may get bored. BB is usually better with more guest. If you do get bored...just hop in a cab and take a day trip.

There are many good threads on this. Personally...I think you would be cutting it close with only US1300 for seven days. Remember you are on vacation, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of money.

You shouldn't have any issues as long as you keep all of your valuables locked or secured.

All in all...I think BB is good for 2 or 3 days tops to start a trip. It's a safe, quiet and drama free environment. You will have a great time but you may want to consider a trip Sosua for a few days of you trip.

Have fun.

Thanks

I appreciate the invite! I plan on getting over to Sosua at least one of the days to check out the seen! I'm hoping to get as much info on this trip as possible, to maximize future trips!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyooo View Post
    Never been to BB so can't comment on that but definately make a trip to Sosua, stop at New Garden, meet some members and check out Passions and Classico.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to johnhorner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One of the reasons I chose BBs is because ppl recommended it for relaxation, which is what I'm looking for on this trip...work on the tan and enjoy some company...

I think I will bring 2K and just convert what I need, I always seem to run out of money on these trips as it is, and turn into an ATM whore which gets expensive. Is there an ATM near by for emergency withdrawals?

As for the questions, I'm pretty laid back, I drink until I get my buzz, then slow down..maybe 4-10 drinks/day plus whatever the ladies are drinking of course...as for how many chicas, I'll definately go ST at least everyday, if there is someone I really hit it off with, I may do TLN...
    Speaking of TLN...if I do ST, then want to keep going because I find her a great performer, can I change to TLN?

Speaking of the Chicas, are they pretty cool if I take a different girl everyday? Its vacation and I'd prefer to avoid any drama

Overall I think you are correct in the fact that I should bring a bigger budget

Thanks for your insights!

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    blackbeards is very laid back and a good time. i find it very relaxing and restful as compared to sosua.

like the guys mentioned, plenty to keep you occupied on the weekends, but things could get a little slow for you during the week. also, the outside excursions can run as high as 100US to go fishing, golf was not cheap, so bear that all in mind when budgeting.

myself, most i have spent there timewise has been four nights. that was enough, dont really think i would want to go the entire week. gets to the point, no surprises after a few days. also, you owe it to yourself to spend two or three days in sosua. as far as moving around, sosua is not that far. short cab ride

money wise, i think you will be very disappointed if you dont bring 2k minimum. bring extra dollars. they dont spoil. nothing worse than running out of money on vacation. you dont spend it all? take it home with you.

i do think if you answered a few questions, it would help with your budget. do you drink much? how many beers or drinks will you drink thru the course of a long day and a party into the evening? how many times a day are you going to want to knock one off? you going to take a gal all night every night??

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

If you aren't claustrophobic or get bored easily, you'll have a great time. I'd suggest bringing whatever you think you'll need because there aren't any real stores nearby. You can always catch a taxi if you need to get somewhere however.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I gotta answer the question about the ATM's. There are none near BB's. It's about a $15 cab ride--unless you have a hookup into Puerta Plata for the ATM. Each time I've went I was not able to take enough cash for the whole trip and had to later go to the ATM and it has been an adventure at times. So my best advice on that end--take as much cash as you can with you--or if in doubt stop on the way from the airport to save that adventure later. I drink and eat decent amount and averaged about 2-3 girls and one or two TLN's and spend about $800-$1,000 in about 4-5 days if that helps. Have a great trip dude.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A good place to exchange money is the bank right at the airport, not the small cambrios in the terminal. As you exit the customs area and go where the people and taxis are if you go to your left and walk to the back you will a small bank, I always find the rates to be very good, and always exchange what I had brought when going to BB's, what ever you do don't do it at BB's. Take the walk to Jenny's if you have to, its a about 10 min walk, its safe no worries, you might get lucky and find some thing along the way, but wouldn't count on it. As for Jenny's market, I wouldn't expect too much, it a small store, not much else outside of basic necessities.
    If you looking for a change of pace, there is a nice restaurant right around the corner from BB's called Sol Mio, open in the evenings, food is always good and reasonable, although I go to sosua more now, I still make the trip when I can over there. You can also take a walk during the day down to the beach, there are a like to 2 to 3 bars along the way, you can stop for a drink, not sure of the food quality though. Costambar is a big expat area, so I always saw them hanging around at these bars and usually some locals.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any suggestions on the best way to chica-proof my room? I usually just ensure the valuables are locked up, my clothes are put away and out of site..etc...anything else I should be worried about?

Go by the old saying "Out of site Out of mind".
    - Make sure you keep your passport and ID locked in your safe at all times, you wont need either while at BB's.
    -I usually pull the cash im going to spend on a session and drinks before heading to the bar or pool, this way you will have no reason to open your safe while your chica is in the room.
    - In instances you do have to open the safe while company is around, just tell her to take a shower and handle your business while she's in the bano.

Relax and dont think about what could wrong. Just use a little common sense and you'll have a great time.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadJokes For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

If you have access to the blackbeards reports do a search on Blackbeards. Join the site its worth the 20 bucks. ATMs are in town the best ATM is downtown in the historical district. The Banco Populars wont work with Cirrus/Visa/Mastercard. Make sure you bring bug spray or wear long pants in the evening the damn mosquitoes will tear you up. Sole Mio has a lobster dinner which is off the hook.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Plan on spending at least about 200 per day. 1500 per ST and 3000 TLN. Set prices. Some days less some a little more.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have also had BB's call me a motococho to take me to the ATM by the Texaco. It was like 200 pesos back and forth. it took about 15-20 minutes roundtrip. This was during the daytime of course. Also the max from this ATM is 10,000 pesos around $275 U.S.
    Last edited by rookie44; 09-14-2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: add content

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your amazing info! I feel like I have a much better footing on what to expect!

So couple more questions:

1. Do you recommend I just pay for my stay at BBs in US$$ or will I get a better deal if I pay in Pesos? Will they even take Pesos? I was originally going to do the credit card thing, but 20% overhead is a bit steep...

2. ST vs TLN: ST just one "leche?" Or is it at least 1 hour? Shorter of the two? Longer of the two?

TLN: If I TLN at 11am, is she with me for 24 hrs? Beach, hangout, bed, etc?

3. Payback the forums: Pictures! What is the current deal with Pictures..can I take pics of the food, the atmosphere, just not the girls? Will they allow pics of girls without faces to be posted? I always enjoy the trip reports with the pics..although the regular reports rock too...but I'd like to show as much as I can as well!

Overall, I'm not too worried about the trip, I can already tell I'm going to have an AMAZING time!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to johnhorner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnhorner View Post
    Thanks everyone for your amazing info! I feel like I have a much better footing on what to expect!

1. Do you recommend I just pay for my stay at BBs in US$$ or will I get a better deal if I pay in Pesos? Will they even take Pesos? I was originally going to do the credit card thing, but 20% overhead is a bit steep...

2. ST vs TLN: ST just one "leche?" Or is it at least 1 hour? Shorter of the two? Longer of the two?

3. Payback the forums: Pictures! What is the current deal with Pictures..can I take pics of the food, the atmosphere, just not the girls? Will they allow pics of girls without faces to be posted? I always enjoy the trip reports with the pics..although the regular reports rock too...but I'd like to show as much as I can as well!

Overall, I'm not too worried about the trip, I can already tell I'm going to have an AMAZING time!

I will be there Sept 22-26 flying solo. I will be renting a car and driving there from STI. I was planning on hitting one real quick and then running some errands (light grocery, atm etc shopping) wed night. I was planning on spending most of Thursday in Sosua.

I could use a wingman.

My advice, the biggest mistake I made my first trip was not bringing my own soap, shampoo, and most important CONDOMS, and assuming I could just buy them there. Dominican Condoms are made from PVC pipe.

Keep a look out for a chino who looks like he goes to the gym way too much and introduce yourself.

I plan on paying in Pesos, although from my first trip I remember a lot of the girls accepting dollars. I think I paid most of the girls in US since when I bought out cash in the US, all I had was $20's and it seemed easier.

I took a lot of pictures, although some were strict about nudity. That was 2 years ago. I know last time when I went to Colombia, and CR, I was surprised how many girls were on Facebook and the internet, and I think I suspect some might be more cautious then before. I would definetly negotiate this beforehand like I do.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If I remember correct, the rate was lower if I paid US$$ and a paid at Check In.
    Depends on the girl...my advice is to chat it up before heading back to the room. Chances are if the chica is friendly and relaxed at the bar or pool, she'll be more apt to enjoy her time with you and not worry so much about the clock.
    Don't know about this one...I tried to session with as many different chicas as possible.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJokes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

TLN is from about 8pm through the next morning. For most it's at least dos leches--one at night and one before leaving in the AM. I've gotten 3 because it was my lucky day and it was a chica that was made cool with me. All day and then overnight is about $4500 pesos--depends on the chica, but these young new ass chicas were nickeling and diming cats when I was there this past winter.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information