Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBs next weekend!

Thanks

Re: BBs next weekend!

Look forward to seeing you there! Definately be up for a trip to Sosua, as I'd like to see the seen so I know where to stay next time!

Yea, I've learned to always bring my own protection...I just wonder what the TSA at the airport think everytime they scan my bags...I tend to bring plenty..don't want to run out

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    I will be there Sept 22-26 flying solo. I will be renting a car and driving there from STI. I was planning on hitting one real quick and then running some errands (light grocery, atm etc shopping) wed night. I was planning on spending most of Thursday in Sosua.

I could use a wingman.

My advice, the biggest mistake I made my first trip was not bringing my own soap, shampoo, and most important CONDOMS, and assuming I could just buy them there. Dominican Condoms are made from PVC pipe.

Keep a look out for a chino who looks like he goes to the gym way too much and introduce yourself.

I plan on paying in Pesos, although from my first trip I remember a lot of the girls accepting dollars. I think I paid most of the girls in US since when I bought out cash in the US, all I had was $20's and it seemed easier.

I took a lot of pictures, although some were strict about nudity. That was 2 years ago. I know last time when I went to Colombia, and CR, I was surprised how many girls were on Facebook and the internet, and I think I suspect some might be more cautious then before. I would definetly negotiate this beforehand like I do.

Thanks

on the paper when it asks you where u going just dont fill it in.worked for me twice.or dont fill in the paper in general,when u get to the checkpoint give the dominincan 10 us dollars and u are taken care of.i want to go to bb's with a big group of us mongers.we go to sosua and ofcourse cabarete!!!i heard theres a miniature metal scene there.im a trash metalist so i would love to go there with any of you fellow mongers.im there from dec 3rd to 6th.(im in dr from 3rd to 10th,but santiago from 6th till 10)i am a born american,but parents are dominican born so i am the most awesome wingman.i got a few guys ultra laid last time at bb's.anything u need i got ya!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bloodreaper View Post
    on the paper when it asks you where u going just dont fill it in.worked for me twice.or dont fill in the paper in general,when u get to the checkpoint give the dominincan 10 us dollars and u are taken care of.i want to go to bb's with a big group of us mongers.we go to sosua and ofcourse cabarete!!!i heard theres a miniature metal scene there.im a trash metalist so i would love to go there with any of you fellow mongers.im there from dec 3rd to 6th.(im in dr from 3rd to 10th,but santiago from 6th till 10)i am a born american,but parents are dominican born so i am the most awesome wingman.i got a few guys ultra laid last time at bb's.anything u need i got ya!!
    Dude, do you really think they give a flying fuck about where you're going to stay?? You could write Casa Teresa or the Girls House, and they're not going to even notice.

And what does the 10 US Dollars that you give at the checkpoint get you?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bloodreaper View Post
    simply state that you are staying in puerto plata. they could give a rip what you put down there

i do think it is wisdom to put something though. why be singled out when an immigrations dude is having a bad day and needs someone to shake down??

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Enjoy your time there Horn, you will have a good time and be able to relax there. As mentioned before, locking up the valuables such as passport unused money, etc... in the safe is all you need to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information