Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Experience in Santo Domingo

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: My Experience in Santo Domingo

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    At the terrace bar at the 2nd level of the Acropolis Mall (the Marina or the Bungalow or some shit like that) I met my favorita and there were 4 road dogs with me, 2 were wifed up and two were alone. There was a table full of Chicas next to us and a conversation started quite naturally. There were 6 or 7 of them celebrating the birthday of one. Yhe two solo guys hooked up with a couple of them and went to a night club. I saw one of them with the birthday girl in the morning at breakfast.

Man, there's all kinds of Chicas in their early 20's all over town and they, like young Women all over the World love to party. I'm not talking about offering money to the help. I'm talking about spending a little time and romancing local Women. It's just like back home except they're more beautiful and don't have the attitude.

Ask any of the guys who live there. It would be ridiculous for most of them to buy punani when there's so much free range running around. All they want is a good time. It's a turkey shoot in La Capital.
    Um.. it's called "DOCK"

Ha ha.. close, but no cigar.... And yes, there are ALWAYS some hot girls hanging out there.. Nice girls.

(just kidding about the no cigar, you know I gotcha covered)
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information