Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reporting from SDQ

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Re: Reporting from SDQ

Quote Originally Posted by cubaCris View Post
    The rates are for 1 hour or 1 load you can squeeze a few minutes extra without being rushed if you are not a quick load dropper. Of the two GBP has more girls to choose from Piano Bar normally has 3-5 available at any given time as opposed to GBP who has 10-12 available at any given time. Prices, time and load dropping are exactly the same in both spots as it is run by the same management.
    Thank you for time and care to reply. If ever you run for President we vote for you!
    Are they take out? Or on the premises? If on the premises, do they charge for room in addition to $1000RD? Is it possible to take away? How much is salida? Is it possible to arrange meeting girls out of their working hours on the side?

Sorry for this many questions! But you are expert. A future President!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Check this link: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1246199584 lots of info there!
    Thanks for sharing. This is a must have for those interested in visiting SD.
    trEPP33

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Check this link: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1246199584 lots of info there!
    What a great link. Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

I agree this link is great. I have never seen anything as good as this before. Definitely should be a sticky, or otherwise made easy to find in the Santo Domingo section.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

that map, with all that info from that link, is so great, that it should be in the Mongers ISOC Hall of Fame
    it answered a lot of questions right off the bat for this guy

wondering if I have it in me to do one for Negril/Montego Bay, Jamaica

Thanks

Marreti, you the Man with that Link.
    To get a cheaper fare, I am flying into SDQ and out of POP. Four years ago, my first trip to the DR was to boca chica. After my third trip to bc I heard about Sosua on this Board. I have had no desire to go back to boca chica. However, I have not experienced Santa Domingo. With this link, I will check out SD Sat. night before taking the Bus to POP on Sunday. If anyone will be around SD Sat. night, let me know, the first drink is on me.
    Papi, tu no necesitas un condum!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker241 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    I was just at the Jaguar two weeks ago and while there is still some construction going on up on the roof, it didn't bother me or interfere with my sleep. Jaguar is my preference although I also like Venezai in that price range. Jaguar is around $55-60 depending on the room. It's a block and one-half from the Jaragua, 2 1/2 blocks from La Coppa/Sol Melia, 3 1/2 blocks from Piano Bar, 4-5 blocks from Girl's House, Sky Bar?, Satin Dolls and 305. One and 1/2 blocks to Lapsus. Lots of eateries and colmados nearby

You forgot that Jaguar was 3 blocks from where I lived;-) Great running into you at SDQ. When I was waiting for my connection to GRU I ran into a canadian buddy on his way down to DR. Small world. . . .or at least small airports!

I am much further now. .. . out almost to the cabanas. Gotta get Mrhappy to stop by for some lamb once we get settled in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    You forgot that Jaguar was 3 blocks from where I lived;-) Great running into you at SDQ. When I was waiting for my connection to GRU I ran into a canadian buddy on his way down to DR. Small world. . . .or at least small airports!

I am much further now. .. . out almost to the cabanas. Gotta get Mrhappy to stop by for some lamb once we get settled in.
    Did you hear some stupid fucker blowing an air horn all over the fucking place last night???
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information