Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2010 - Carribean Men's Paradise

Thanks

09/2010 - Carribean Men's Paradise

I went to Carribean Men's Paradise the other night. It was different. They definitely have a few thoroughbreds up in there and some bag ladies....i dont know if i can talk about prices on this thread, but they seem similar to Passions...the "Mamasan" i guess you can say is someone i knew from my first trip...her name is Daisy...she keeps those girls in check, lol

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Carribean Men's Paradise

From previous posts the general opinion was a passions type menu, more options, slightly better price. Is that what people on the ground are seeing. I would like to get some more price info for my upcoming trip.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

IMHO I think the number of pretty girls is better in Passions but CMP had some winners up in there, lol

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

It seemed like a baby Passion's If they get some quality girls they may be able to take a piece of Peters pie.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRCowboy View Post
    From previous posts the general opinion was a passions type menu, more options, slightly better price. Is that what people on the ground are seeing. I would like to get some more price info for my upcoming trip.
    There's a couple of threads where CMP has been touched on but once more ...

2500 pesos for a fuck in the room
    5000 pesos 12 hour take-out
    6500 pesos 24 hour take-out

For guys who were really bothered by the tightening of La Passion rules regarding girls coming out from behind the bar and so forth, this new place might be for you. If you wanna just sit with a chick and have a beer while letting your hands roam free, you will be very happy here.

While i'm sure there will be guys who get enough in the mood after feeling up on a chick that they'll wanna proceed to the room, i honestly don't see much takeout happening at those rates.

I'm kinda surprised at the prices, actually. New spot, kinda going after some La Passion clients, you would think they'd start off at a lower price point. I mean, people think La Passion is on the high side, so how is this more basic, non-established spot gonna get those people? I would have expected them to have their rates at something like 10-15% below La Passion and go from there. We'll see how it turns out.

Daisy, though, is the coolest. She'll cater to your every whim and i doubt you have to worry about some chica in there playing you. They would NOT want to have to answer to her.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN_357 View Post
    the "Mamasan" i guess you can say is someone i knew from my first trip...her name is Daisy...she keeps those girls in check, lol
    Daisy has been around for years and years - looks like she finally got a job!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

What is the price for an in house massage/bj?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Anyone have any pics of the talent at this place?
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Apparently some of the regular street workers have fled to this place as shelter from the storm taking place on the streets of Sosua. This may have some impact on quality day time pricing. Don't care about how good the setting is ST at 2500 just ain't cool.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Apparently some of the regular street workers have fled to this place as shelter from the storm taking place on the streets of Sosua. This may have some impact on quality day time pricing. Don't care about how good the setting is ST at 2500 just ain't cool.
    Yeap - some of the street workers, as well as being Passions Jr. I've seen Lisbeth, Carmen, the curly-haired blond with big tits, good-old stinky pussy Cristina - you name it.

Agree with the general sentiment that if this place really wants to get off the ground, they need to undercut Passions price-wise. Especially when they're just offering regular hotel rooms on site for sessions (which I think some of the girls live in) rather than Peter's pimped-out fantasy rooms.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

I stopped in there too last Sat and they were having a pool party...

Said hi to Daisy even saw JuanElGriego in da house.

The quality of the mujers (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) was not to my liking...

I saw maybe one or 2 that I would bed the rest were Sleestaks.

I hope that Daisy can whip them into shape and provide quality going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN_357 View Post
    I went to Carribean Men's Paradise the other night. It was different. They definitely have a few thoroughbreds up in there and some bag ladies....i dont know if i can talk about prices on this thread, but they seem similar to Passions...the "Mamasan" i guess you can say is someone i knew from my first trip...her name is Daisy...she keeps those girls in check, lol

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    I stopped in there too last Sat and they were having a pool party...

Said hi to Daisy even saw JuanElGriego in da house.

The quality of the mujers (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) was not to my liking...

I saw maybe one or 2 that I would bed the rest were Sleestaks.
    The lack of hotties only makes their pricing more out of touch.

I had a good time for the hour i was there, though. Had some beers with some old chica friends from La Passion while i was waiting on my Santiago senorita to call me when she'd made it into town. 80 pesos for a Presidente while Leticia is sucking my tongue out of my mouth wasn't a bad way to kill some time.

I later saw that crazy bitch in Classico (she'd been salidad by some Indian guy and his buddy had salidad Rihanna (who i also have a history with) from La Passion). The whole time they were with their guys they were facing me and smiling, licking their lips and doing the whole 'giving the bottle a blowjob' routine, while i'm trying to keep my girl's back turned and hoping the Indian boys don't catch wind of what their chicas are doing. It was fuckin' funny. Some bitches just don't care.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    2500 pesos for a fuck in the room
    5000 pesos 12 hour take-out
    6500 pesos 24 hour take-out

I'm kinda surprised at the prices, actually. New spot, kinda going after some La Passion clients, you would think they'd start off at a lower price point. I mean, people think La Passion is on the high side, so how is this more basic, non-established spot gonna get those people? I would have expected them to have their rates at something like 10-15% below La Passion and go from there. We'll see how it turns out.
    These prices are too high but the one that is really out of whack is the 5000 for 12 hour take-out.
    LP charges 3500 for that option.
    That is Cristals kind of pricing and for this place that is insane.

They won't last long with this business model.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

When will you guys learn, Dominicans cant do math. They are operating at a 5rd grade level, if that .
    Business model ? , the most they are doing is trying to COPY Peter & they cant even get the MENU right.
    As you may recall even Peter had a glaring Typo Price / Time Error on HIS original menu as well , Almost the same type of thing , It made absolutely NO SENSE... and why ? , because a Dominican touched it at some point & he didnt proof read it line by line before it went to Print .

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Maybe the business model would work better if the chicas were all 19 and smoking hot giving bbbjcim and 2 nuts mandatory for those prices.

However...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

One day last week, dude at the door damn near jumped in front of my car to get me to park and come inside. But i had already been inside for the pool party. Once was enough for me.

And you picked Daisy as your hostess????

C'mon son!!

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    One day last week, dude at the door damn near jumped in front of my car to get me to park and come inside. But i had already been inside for the pool party. Once was enough for me.

And you picked Daisy as your hostess????

C'mon son!!

Click to see pic
    Hemp would approve and probably take her in the back. Of course I would have thrown up from the sight of it.
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    I later saw that crazy bitch in Classico (she'd been salidad by some Indian guy and his buddy had salidad Rihanna (who i also have a history with) from La Passion). The whole time they were with their guys they were facing me and smiling, licking their lips and doing the whole 'giving the bottle a blowjob' routine, while i'm trying to keep my girl's back turned and hoping the Indian boys don't catch wind of what their chicas are doing. It was fuckin' funny. Some bitches just don't care.
    Wait a minute. You don't mean you smashed Rihanna, right?

I mean, she's my Passion favorita, and told me she only goes there (after Sunday school) for the music and witty banter.

Say it ain't so...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Especially when they're just offering regular hotel rooms on site for sessions (which I think some of the girls live in) rather than Peter's pimped-out fantasy rooms.
    The one time I used one of Pete's rooms for "official" full service i took Rosie back. She turned out to be a real handful. Excellent session. So I'm exhausted. I go in the bathroom and lean on the sink to catch my breath. Well both me and the sink almost fell to the floor. I pushed the damn thing back up against the wall, threw a towel across the back of it to hide the separation, dressed and crept out of the place hoping Rosie hadn't noticed.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

PASS

"Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread Information