Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/2010 - Carribean Men's Paradise

Thanks

Re: Carribean Men's Paradise

I stopped in there last night. There were 2 thoroughbreds like they were built for the Kentucky Derby, lol and like WSJ3 said, the rest were Sleestaks...it's definitely a hands on thing there, where you can take them in the corner and rub, feel, etc...i went there "sober" last night and realized the prices were crazy....they were taking girls off the street to work there...they would just walk in with ID and then "instant employment"....i ended up in Classicos and those same girls were there "sharking", lol

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Carribean Men's Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by officemgr View Post
    What is Men's Club Tour, MCT?
    Is that like the Man Tour where a guy in Puerto Plata can get a tour of Sosua for $110 and 3 can go for only $210?
    http://themantour.net/Pricing.html

They should just take the LP menu and cut the prices by at least 15%.

For 12 hour take-out, LP charges 3500 and CMP charges 43% more at 5000.
    And these chicas end up at Classico?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN_357 View Post
    I stopped in there last night. There were 2 thoroughbreds like they were built for the Kentucky Derby, lol and like WSJ3 said, the rest were Sleestaks...it's definitely a hands on thing there, where you can take them in the corner and rub, feel, etc...i went there "sober" last night and realized the prices were crazy....they were taking girls off the street to work there...they would just walk in with ID and then "instant employment"....i ended up in Classicos and those same girls were there "sharking", lol
    Well done B-357

I salute you sir.

Best to do your homework and get them for the discount prices later. No need to ever overpay when you can get it at Classicos for 1500 TLN...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    Well done B-357

I salute you sir.

Best to do your homework and get them for the discount prices later. No need to ever overpay when you can get it at Classicos for 1500 TLN...

Click to see pic
    Whats the best time for 500 TLN?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: Carribean Men's Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    Well done B-357

I salute you sir.

Click to see pic
    I know i've been away awhile and when i went to classicos there were soooo many STUNNERS, the hardest task is picking one, cause when you think you have a dime on your radar there's a scud missle that comes and wipes that one off the grid

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Just keep doing what you do...

I know you can't fuck them all and those scud missiles are always in the air.

LOL...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    Is that like the Man Tour where a guy in Puerto Plata can get a tour of Sosua for $110 and 3 can go for only $210?

Well, I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would love to get paid for showing people around. And I bet there's a few bachelor party group types that have never been, probably won't return (at least not the guy getting married), have very limited time, and are happy to pay cash for an english-speaking tour guide that can get them to all the best spots.

Sometimes we forget how much we know (relative to true newbies) about the North Coast, and not everybody has it like that.

I mean, for guys who don't know Santo Domingo, consider the value of hanging out with Yayow or MrHappy for one night, or Jimmy in Medellin or DCI in...well, all over latin america. How much could you learn from them in one night that would take you three trips by yourself to figure out?

I mean, this site is full of discount mongers who seem to enjoy pinching pennies as much as smashing dymes. Would you spend $100 bux to save $1,000?

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So agree, only to been to Sosua a few times, spanish speaking ability is pretty good, but still had a few of the local guys show me around, where I can obtain items, etc, for which I threw them a few pesos. My question is this in terms of venturing outside of Sosua like Cabarete or what have you, what's reasonable to expect in terms of cost of travel. I know Santa Domingo is a few hours away, but I am thinking of taking a trip down to Sosua next month, and I want to visit some different destinations as during the day without presence of a hot chica it can get a little boring waiting till the evening to go to Classico, Latinos etc. Thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    So agree, only to been to Sosua a few times, spanish speaking ability is pretty good, but still had a few of the local guys show me around, where I can obtain items, etc, for which I threw them a few pesos. My question is this in terms of venturing outside of Sosua like Cabarete or what have you, what's reasonable to expect in terms of cost of travel. I know Santa Domingo is a few hours away, but I am thinking of taking a trip down to Sosua next month, and I want to visit some different destinations as during the day without presence of a hot chica it can get a little boring waiting till the evening to go to Classico, Latinos etc. Thanks
    I would have to agree with what activities to do while waiting to go to Classico and Latinos. On my next trip I might try Santiago.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BROOKLYN_357 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN_357 View Post
    I went to Carribean Men's Paradise the other night. It was different. They definitely have a few thoroughbreds up in there and some bag ladies....i dont know if i can talk about prices on this thread, but they seem similar to Passions...the "Mamasan" i guess you can say is someone i knew from my first trip...her name is Daisy...she keeps those girls in check, lol
    So where is this place, feel free to be detailed I know all the nooks and crannies in Sosua

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I believe on Pedro Caliente. Across from the Chicken Stand. Site of the old "Blue Dolphin Gentlemen's Club". Between Camo Bar and Andi's. Never been there, just info from other posts. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I also updated my map:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?t=h&h...,0.018067&z=15

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    So where is this place, feel free to be detailed I know all the nooks and crannies in Sosua

Mike, It is on the main strip just before you get to Passions on the same side of the street.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I stopped in there tonite for the first time, just to check it out. There was quite a collection of snaggle toothed, butt ugly chicas in there. They should not be in a "casa". They should be in a pasture somewhere with a corral around them. Just my opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegasAv View Post
    Just my opinion but those "local guys" are completely unnecessay at best and trouble at worst. Buy me a beer or two and I'll be glad to show you where stuff is.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post

But the takeout for 3500 at Passions isn't until they may have already done several guys late at night. It is based on the time of night you leave with them. I assumed reading that the 12 hours for 5k would be for anytime so you could take one at 2pm when fresher and kick her to the curb at 2am after you tore it up. Or did I miss something?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

PS where are some pics of this place ie outside on street location, inside, girls and so on. People have been in town and on the ground and yet I don't see any pics at least not in this thread.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,905 Times in 283 Posts

PS where are some pics of this place ie outside on street location, inside, girls and so on. People have been in town and on the ground and yet I don't see any pics at least not in this thread.

I have pics and video...from my sept trip......will post up in the next few days....i have been hearing bad things about this place..but what most of you guys dont know...is that at least 6 ex passion girls work there now...I went down there two times and both times had a great time....here are two pics from my sept trip...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Wow!! Very nice!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peruchonyc View Post
    I have pics and video...from my sept trip......will post up in the next few days....i have been hearing bad things about this place..but what most of you guys dont know...is that at least 6 ex passion girls work there now...I went down there two times and both times had a great time....here are two pics from my sept trip...
    Click to see picClick to see pic
    So can the 12 hour TLN be from anytime of day then like 2pm-2am or noon to midnight is a nice block of time in my opinion then you can still go out at midnight.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

So can the 12 hour TLN be from anytime of day then like 2pm-2am or noon to midnight is a nice block of time in my opinion then you can still go out at midnight.
    They don't open 'itl 3 pm but yes, after that, any 12-hour time period works.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread Information