Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Sosua now wanna run up to Barba Negra?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Anyone in Sosua now wanna run up to Barba Negra?

With the stale air, dead feeling around town, constant construction noise at my apartment, etc., I'm really feelin' the urge to get the hell out of here today. Anyone in town now want to share a rental car up to Costambar and stay a night at Blackbeard's? If interested, PM me ASAP...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Anyone in Sosua now wanna run up to Barba Negra?

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    With the stale air, dead feeling around town, constant construction noise at my apartment, etc., I'm really feelin' the urge to get the hell out of here today. Anyone in town now want to share a rental car up to Costambar and stay a night at Blackbeard's? If interested, PM me ASAP...
    Did you check to see if they have rooms available? They usually don't.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Did you check to see if they have rooms available? They usually don't.
    A bit late to post that now. He is probably just waking up in a ditch with no internet. Or he might have done the sensible thing and put up at La Roka if Barba Negra was full.

Thanks

Am bringing a newbie with me in 2 wks.... I hope Sosua doesnt disappoint
    ]BIG GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    A bit late to post that now. He is probably just waking up in a ditch with no internet. Or he might have done the sensible thing and put up at La Roka if Barba Negra was full.
    I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Why don't you take the bus up to Santiago or Santo Domingo? Grab an apart-hotel (cheaper than most hotels) and spend the weekend there. You'll find those towns to be profoundly different (and tons more fun) than the Pedro Clisante fishbowl.

You'll find out, pretty quickly, that there's a world of difference between your thus-far Sosua experience and the rest of DR, and it only gets better as you venture out of your comfort zone.

Here's a suggestion: you've spent over a month (out of the three you budgeted for) in Sosua. Cool. Spend a significant amount of your remaining time getting out and exploring SD and Santiago. You'll make the most of your trip, will actually find yourself spending less money (everything is less expensive than in Sosua), and maybe learn something new and interesting about the country and yourself in the process.

If you try it and hate it, no worries, the busses run back to Pedro Clisante on an hourly basis.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    everything is less expensive than in Sosua.
    ... except the whores.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

... except the whores.
    So true, so true.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

... except the whores.
    Yes....

BUT he'll meet lots of way better looking, far less hard core, more "normal" women.

They're easy, cheap, fun dates (a movie or trip to a pool hall or actual pool is a BIG deal to them), and your sexual experience is so much better when there's real chemistry (versus mere commerce) there. It's really hard to buy a Kia after you've been driving a Bimmer for years.

They're everywhere, but any tipico bar or Ahi Bar or Paraiso del sol or El Monumento or the malls or the gyms or La Sirena or Dominican Cupid.com are all places to easily meet lots and lots of women. And if you're Catholic (at least on that particular Sunday), then oh brother....

I've probably smashed 100 Dominicanas over the years, but the handful I remember are the ones I got to know in more "normal" ways than in cases where she handed a menu to me.

If all you're doing is traditional Pedro Clisante-style whoremongering, then you're missing out on 99.95% of the best, easily accessible chicas out there. All you need is some Spanish, a sense of adventure, and some cojones (and judging by all the bow wow shots on this site, there's no shortage of those).

C'mon and take the plunge. The water really is fine.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, never made it up to Barba Negra yesterday. But had an interesting night nevertheless...

First of all, called the haitiana 'novia' (whose cumpleanos was today) to come down from Puerto Plata to meet up after her secretarial class. Figured she would make it around 8pm, giving me time for a run out to the Rumba Bar for happy hour...

On the way out, I run into the chica I had shot footage of a few trips back along with my wing and his chica, and then edited into the "Dueling Dominicanas" video posted on my blog. Clarisse is running with a smoking hot petite chica from Santo Domingo with a Grade A DD natural rack (also going by Clarisse), who it turns out is her cousin. Anyways, she stops me on the street, we chat, and I meet the cousin and get her tel#. They're off to grab a bite to eat, but I tell her to call me when they're done.

I get over to the Rumba Bar, and lo and behold, happy hour is now 3-for-1 on cuba libres. Uh oh. With my grippe, I'd gotten smashed on just that many the previous night. Anyways, I had time to knock two of them down before the phone rings, and I tell the girls to come over there to meet me. They arrive a few minutes later, and I go bring them a couple of santo libres while I grab another C.L.

The girls are pushing for a happy hour of their own, but even though Clarisse 1 has slimmed down into a nice flaca now and is pretty affectionate with the besos in public, I'm wary of her after the drama she caused at the end of the last encounter. And besides, her smoking hot cousin is exactly my type physically - I had to take a shot at this one. So even though she came off a little hardcore attitude-wise, I readily went over my self-imposed budget and agreed to 1500 pesos for short time, talking her down from her opening 2000 (chica knew how hot she was).

We head off for my apartment, and here things start to get a little hazy. Maybe it was the alcohol kicking in too strong - don't remember anything specific - but the vibe I was getting walking back just wasn't right. We got all the way to a block within the apartment when I thought to hell with it, stopped, and told her I wasn't interested anymore. To her credit, she didn't ask for any money or anything, and turned around and left.

Okay fine - still should have some time before the novia arrives, so I make a beeline back to Pedro Clissante and park myself at the Merengue Bar. Ordered a mamajuana and had a few sips before another chica with an awesome natural rack named Monica whom I'd hooked up with a couple of weeks ago sits herself down next to me. Feeling a bit 'rack-deprived' by this time - and with time of the essence - I decided she would do for a quickie, and got up to leave with her - even with crazy flaca haitiana Simona coming by to poke me in the side every few minutes - making it clear she was game for a repeat of our Saturday hookup.

As we start back on Pedro Clissante it starts to rain, light at first, but then picking up as we round the corner towards my apartment. We stop for cover under an awning, and then I look out to see my haitiana 'novia' Niala coming towards us just up the street...

Uh oh I thought - here comes some major chica drama. But I was so toasted by this point, I was practically oblivious. And better yet, by now Niala knows me well enough and has seen me with enough other chicas to not be too surprised or even get angry - even though she had every right to be.

Wishing to nip things in the bud, I quickly tell Monica I'd already hooked up with Niala and offered her 100 pesos to get lost - though she tried holding out for 200. She was now the 2nd chica I'd blown off while on the way back to my apartment in the past hour. I'm gonna be real popular around here at this rate...

And that was pretty much it, as I spent the next several hours alternately trying not to blow chunks/pass out, while Niala did her best to sober me up with food and whatever, finally leaving me passed out on the couch while she went up to bed. Woke up about 3 a.m. mostly sober and joined her in the sack, rewarding her patience and loyalty with a good morning session and some birthday clothes shopping earlier this afternoon.

Tell you what - no more drinking while in the grips of this grippe - just impossible not to get too phucked up on what you can normally handle easily. And staying in with the novia tonight so we can head out early tomorrow for a much needed field trip to Nagua and Las Terrenas...
    Last edited by getrhythm; 10-01-2010 at 09:41 PM.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Can't believe you admit to this shit! Glad to hear that you are still having a good time and yes a "Road Trip" does sound like a good thing>>>>>

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Watch the drinking my friend. This time last year I was in the midst of a 6 month binge. Practically near drunk every day and drunk drunk maybe once a week. Managed not to make a fool of myself and had an absolutely marvelous time, but the shit reeked havoc on my body. I gained 15 lbs of fat which did not look good. Problem is provided you're not obese the girls don't even seem to notice it. About the only shit I had to field was the occasional ribbing from one or more of the favoritas. When I got home I couldn't believe how bad I looked. Paradise can be hard on you if you're not careful.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Well, never made it up to Barba Negra yesterday. But had an interesting night nevertheless...

First of all, called the haitiana 'novia' (whose cumpleanos was today) to come down from Puerto Plata to meet up after her secretarial class. Figured she would make it around 8pm, giving me time for a run out to the Rumba Bar for happy hour...

On the way out, I run into the chica I had shot footage of a few trips back along with my wing and his chica, and then edited into the "Dueling Dominicanas" video posted on my blog. Clarisse is running with a smoking hot petite chica from Santo Domingo with a Grade A DD natural rack (also going by Clarisse), who it turns out is her cousin. Anyways, she stops me on the street, we chat, and I meet the cousin and get her tel#. They're off to grab a bite to eat, but I tell her to call me when they're done.

I get over to the Rumba Bar, and lo and behold, happy hour is now 3-for-1 on cuba libres. Uh oh. With my grippe, I'd gotten smashed on just that many the previous night. Anyways, I had time to knock two of them down before the phone rings, and I tell the girls to come over there to meet me. They arrive a few minutes later, and I go bring them a couple of santo libres while I grab another C.L.

The girls are pushing for a happy hour of their own, but even though Clarisse 1 has slimmed down into a nice flaca now and is pretty affectionate with the besos in public, I'm wary of her after the drama she caused at the end of the last encounter. And besides, her smoking hot cousin is exactly my type physically - I had to take a shot at this one. So even though she came off a little hardcore attitude-wise, I readily went over my self-imposed budget and agreed to 1500 pesos for short time, talking her down from her opening 2000 (chica knew how hot she was).

We head off for my apartment, and here things start to get a little hazy. Maybe it was the alcohol kicking in too strong - don't remember anything specific - but the vibe I was getting walking back just wasn't right. We got all the way to a block within the apartment when I thought to hell with it, stopped, and told her I wasn't interested anymore. To her credit, she didn't ask for any money or anything, and turned around and left.

Okay fine - still should have some time before the novia arrives, so I make a beeline back to Pedro Clissante and park myself at the Merengue Bar. Ordered a mamajuana and had a few sips before another chica with an awesome natural rack named Monica whom I'd hooked up with a couple of weeks ago sits herself down next to me. Feeling a bit 'rack-deprived' by this time - and with time of the essence - I decided she would do for a quickie, and got up to leave with her - even with crazy flaca haitiana Simona coming by to poke me in the side every few minutes - making it clear she was game for a repeat of our Saturday hookup.

As we start back on Pedro Clissante it starts to rain, light at first, but then picking up as we round the corner towards my apartment. We stop for cover under an awning, and then I look out to see my haitiana 'novia' Niala coming towards us just up the street...

Uh oh I thought - here comes some major chica drama. But I was so toasted by this point, I was practically oblivious. And better yet, by now Niala knows me well enough and has seen me with enough other chicas to not be too surprised or even get angry - even though she had every right to be.

Wishing to nip things in the bud, I quickly tell Monica I'd already hooked up Niala and offered her 100 pesos to get lost - though she tried holding out for 200. She was now the 2nd chica I'd blown off while on the way back to my apartment in the past hour. I'm gonna be real popular around here at this rate...

And that was pretty much it, as I spent the next several hours alternately trying not to blow chunks/pass out, while Niala did her best to sober me up with food and whatever, finally leaving me passed out on the couch while she went up to bed. Woke up about 3 a.m. mostly sober and joined her in the sack, rewarding her patience and loyalty with a good morning session and some birthday clothes shopping earlier this afternoon.

Tell you what - no more drinking while in the grips of this grippe - just impossible not to get too phucked up on what you can normally handle easily. And staying in with the novia tonight so we can head out early tomorrow for a much needed field trip to Nagua and Las Terrenas...
    You have a wonderful life.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I was at El Flow and I'm rapping to one of the quasi regular girls I've been trying to fuck for weeks. I'd been drinking with my crew at one of the outside tables. Now I was inside on full mack and she's listening. Well I buy her, her amiga, and of course me, first one shot then another of tequila. They're also nursing a grande. She's smiling, I'm smiling, I got a nose full of her perfume, feeling really good about my prospects, I kind of remember getting a number. I wake up it's 3 am. I don't know what the fuck happened. All I have on are my socks. Don't ask me to this day I can't remember a damn thing. The keys are next to the bed and the door is locked so I'm certain I came home alone. At least I know I didn't make an absolute ass of my self. I see her buddy the next day as I'm leaving the apartment. I desperately want to know what happened. She tells me I was talking and then I suddenly said goodbye and left without the car I had rented. You know a drunk ain't shit and I still haven't got that pussy.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

As Getrhythm's official wing man for almost two weeks last month I (and chicmatic and givengo) can attest to the fact that this man can not handle his Cuba Libres. This shit is like kryptonite to him. Pat two and it's over. He cdan smash 100 presidentes but a few CL's and it's a mystery,lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Yes....

BUT he'll meet lots of way better looking, far less hard core, more "normal" women.

They're easy, cheap, fun dates (a movie or trip to a pool hall or actual pool is a BIG deal to them), and your sexual experience is so much better when there's real chemistry (versus mere commerce) there. It's really hard to buy a Kia after you've been driving a Bimmer for years.
    Tell me about it. I'm going from a Land Rover to a Nissan.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wishing to nip things in the bud, I quickly tell Monica I'd already hooked up with Niala and offered her 100 pesos to get lost - though she tried holding out for 200. She was now the 2nd chica I'd blown off while on the way back to my apartment in the past hour. I'm gonna be real popular around here at this rate...

The force is with you, young getrhythm. You are using it wisely.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,745 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    As Getrhythm's official wing man for almost two weeks last month I (and chicmatic and givengo) can attest to the fact that this man can not handle his Cuba Libres. This shit is like kryptonite to him. Pat two and it's over. He cdan smash 100 presidentes but a few CL's and it's a mystery,lol
    GR you'd better switch back to mamajuana-bombs
    "The only known aphrodisiac is variety."

Thanks

deleted - dup post
    Last edited by getrhythm; 10-11-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks

Finally made the trip up when Juggle and I decided spur-of-the-moment to take off for Costambar last Monday, cabbing up in a private cab from the publico in Sosua for 650 pesos (got delayed a bit when the damn cabbie didn't know how to find the place - also some serious road work going on in portions of the street where you first turn in from the highway) and stayed the night in one of the 2-bedroom suites on the first floor.

At first we were thinking "what the phuck" - as none of the girls hanging out around the pool seemed to be showing any interest whatsover in hooking up - a total contrast to the super aggressive attitude I've experienced there in past visits. So we just chilled, drank our cuba libres and watched Monday night football for a while.

Finally around 11pm we called the night mamasan over to ask what's up (btw, popular former Blackbeards chica Cristal has now been promoted to daytime mamasan). She told us the girls have been told to hang back now due to past client complaints, but all we need do is give her the word and it's a go. So we parked ourselves at an outside table and had all the available chicas come over for brief interviews. We finally decided on two where there seemed to be strong mutual interest, and headed back to the jacuzzi.

Damn. Game on. Never had full-on full service back there before, but these two were down for anything. All the clothes came off immediately (both girls had nice bodies with ample tits and ass), and it was quickly on to an all-out suck/phuck fest, which hardly let up when two fat German guys joined us out there with their chicas. Both of our chicas had mad oral skills and phucked like they were trying out for the sex olympics - each of getting serviced in several positions both underwater and outside the jacuzzi.

After a good hour or so (Juggle nutted, but I hadn't yet) we took the chicas back to our suite to continue the festivities TLN. Got delayed a bit when one of the German guy's chicas knocked on our door several times to see if they could bum condoms off of us (apparently the Germans refused to use theirs on the principle that the girls/facility should be supplying them).

Finally got off a nice nut in doggy then nodded off, while periodically being woken up by Juggle getting it on with his chica in the adjacent shower. Another nice two rounds in the morning ending with a full-on pop in boca, and it was out to the restaurant for a great breakfast.

Took a quick hike out to see the beach afterwards, then headed back to check out the daytime talent. Jumped in the pool and started playing volleyball, eventually pulling Cristal over to ask a couple of the more choice daytime chicas to join us (mine a recent bikini contest winner whose name I think was Ronnie - copied her pic here from the most recent newsletter - Juggle's a petite chica with a killer ass). A third older chica then came in and proposed a wager whereby if they won, we'd have to take all three for a session, but if we won, we each get besos only. Guess it was designed as a 'win-win' for them...lol

After the game, needless to say we blew off the older chica, and our two original chicas joined us in the jacuzzi. Now past 2pm, we'd had to give up our room or pay extra for a few more hours, so we had no choice but to do the whole session outside. And once again, we were anything but disappointed, as both our girls were totally down, first treating us to some nice head on the side where they switched off on us for a while, then some hot phucking both underwater and above board. Midway we were joined by two Canadian guys with an additional four chicas, so it practically turned into a Roman orgy with no less than ten people in the jacuzzi phucking and sucking away.

Difficult for me to nut in the water with a condom on, so I finally jumped up on the side again to self-administer into my chica's waiting boca, with Juggle finally squeezing out a nut about 15 minutes later after some hard phucking and sucking topside (he was anxious to get out of the water after seeing not all of my nut ending up in my chica's boca...lol). Hilarious as several of the other chicas kept administering advice to his chica on how to get him off - even offering to changeout - she hardly seemed to need assistance.

Treated the girls to lunch in the restaurant afterwards, then cleaned up and trekked out to the highway (not about to pay Blackbeards cabbie prices) where we caught a publico to the Puerto Plata stand and then changed out to a second one to get back to Sosua - paying a total of only 150 pesos each for the rides.

Needless to say, Blackbeard's for me this time was the bomb. In contrast to past visits where they tended to oversell and then underdeliver, this was the total opposite. Only wish we could have stayed another day or two...
    Last edited by getrhythm; 10-12-2010 at 09:20 AM.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information