Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in Sosua now wanna run up to Barba Negra?

Thanks

Re: Anyone in Sosua now wanna run up to Barba Negra?

I wish I was there. I would've gonna with you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghr182 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm heading down in three weeks, and after reading that, am getting even more impatient.....great report

Can't wait

Cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to silly_guy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Considering the title and the date of the OP, this seems a strange thread for guys to be still adding to. Time to close it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    After a good hour or so (Juggle nutted, but I hadn't yet) we took the chicas back to our suite to continue the festivities TLN. Got delayed a bit when one of the German guy's chicas knocked on our door several times to see if they could bum condoms off of us (apparently the Germans refused to use theirs on the principle that the girls/facility should be supplying them).
    That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They had a hot chicas ready to suck and fuck them dry, and all they were worried about was who pays for the condom?!?!

Priorities.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Did you check to see if they have rooms available? They usually don't.

This is the prob i am running into now Happy. smh, no avail rooms for upcoming week!
    When the Sun goes down it's the Magick hour

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Finally made the trip up when Juggle and I decided spur-of-the-moment to take off for Costambar last Monday, cabbing up in a private cab from the publico in Sosua for 650 pesos (got delayed a bit when the damn cabbie didn't know how to find the place - also some serious road work going on in portions of the street where you first turn in from the highway) and stayed the night in one of the 2-bedroom suites on the first floor.

At first we were thinking "what the phuck" - as none of the girls hanging out around the pool seemed to be showing any interest whatsover in hooking up - a total contrast to the super aggressive attitude I've experienced there in past visits. So we just chilled, drank our cuba libres and watched Monday night football for a while.

Finally around 11pm we called the night mamasan over to ask what's up (btw, popular former Blackbeards chica Cristal has now been promoted to daytime mamasan). She told us the girls have been told to hang back now due to past client complaints, but all we need do is give her the word and it's a go. So we parked ourselves at an outside table and had all the available chicas come over for brief interviews. We finally decided on two where there seemed to be strong mutual interest, and headed back to the jacuzzi.

Damn. Game on. Never had full-on full service back there before, but these two were down for anything. All the clothes came off immediately (both girls had nice bodies with ample tits and ass), and it was quickly on to an all-out suck/phuck fest, which hardly let up when two fat German guys joined us out there with their chicas. Both of our chicas had mad oral skills and phucked like they were trying out for the sex olympics - each of getting serviced in several positions both underwater and outside the jacuzzi.

After a good hour or so (Juggle nutted, but I hadn't yet) we took the chicas back to our suite to continue the festivities TLN. Got delayed a bit when one of the German guy's chicas knocked on our door several times to see if they could bum condoms off of us (apparently the Germans refused to use theirs on the principle that the girls/facility should be supplying them).

Finally got off a nice nut in doggy then nodded off, while periodically being woken up by Juggle getting it on with his chica in the adjacent shower. Another nice two rounds in the morning ending with a full-on pop in boca, and it was out to the restaurant for a great breakfast.

Took a quick hike out to see the beach afterwards, then headed back to check out the daytime talent. Jumped in the pool and started playing volleyball, eventually pulling Cristal over to ask a couple of the more choice daytime chicas to join us (mine a recent bikini contest winner whose name I think was Ronnie - copied her pic here from the most recent newsletter - Juggle's a petite chica with a killer ass). A third older chica then came in and proposed a wager whereby if they won, we'd have to take all three for a session, but if we won, we each get besos only. Guess it was designed as a 'win-win' for them...lol

After the game, needless to say we blew off the older chica, and our two original chicas joined us in the jacuzzi. Now past 2pm, we'd had to give up our room or pay extra for a few more hours, so we had no choice but to do the whole session outside. And once again, we were anything but disappointed, as both our girls were totally down, first treating us to some nice head on the side where they switched off on us for a while, then some hot phucking both underwater and above board. Midway we were joined by two Canadian guys with an additional four chicas, so it practically turned into a Roman orgy with no less than ten people in the jacuzzi phucking and sucking away.
    Difficult for me to nut in the water with a condom on, so I finally jumped up on the side again to self-administer into my chica's waiting boca, with Juggle finally squeezing out a nut about 15 minutes later after some hard phucking and sucking topside (he was anxious to get out of the water after seeing not all of my nut ending up in my chica's boca...lol). Hilarious as several of the other chicas kept administering advice to his chica on how to get him off - even offering to changeout - she hardly seemed to need assistance.

Treated the girls to lunch in the restaurant afterwards, then cleaned up and trekked out to the highway (not about to pay Blackbeards cabbie prices) where we caught a publico to the Puerto Plata stand and then changed out to a second one to get back to Sosua - paying a total of only 150 pesos each for the rides.

Needless to say, Blackbeard's for me this time was the bomb. In contrast to past visits where they tended to oversell and then underdeliver, this was the total opposite. Only wish we could have stayed another day or two...
    WOW!!!! LIKE THAT?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

If anyone is interested in BB's rooms for the week of Feb 3 through the 9th. I just got an email that they had a few cancellations give them a call you maybe able to get a room for next week and Superbowl Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information