Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2010 - Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

So after 2 weeks here my son has finally left. I'm completely exhausted.

He on the other hand left for the airport with a spring in his step and a huge smile on his face.

He had a number of repeat sessions with his 1st night hook-up.

2nd time he was with her and he told me 'I ain't paying for it tonight' so I told him that he needs to make that clear to her. I overheard him telling her that she should be happy to be with him and he wasn't buying her pussy. It worked...he got a freebie for the next 2 nights.....BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One day while sitting on Cabarete beach we decided to get a massage.

My son had this smile on his face but I assured him that most if not all places in Cabarete are straight.

Found a newish place at the east end of the main street. Great massage...certainly on a par with M&M or Kika......but with a fantastic hand-job included all for US$10 each. (Will put up a location report on the Cabarete section.)

Surreal experience though lying side by side next to one's offspring both being jerked off and just separated by a curtain.....and though neither of us made a sound I couldn't stop giggling to myself inside!!!!

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

My son had this smile on his face but I assured him that most if not all places in Cabarete are straight.

Found a newish place at the east end of the main street. Great massage...certainly on a par with M&M or Kika......but with a fantastic hand-job included all for US$10 each. (Will put up a location report on the Cabarete section.)

Surreal experience though lying side by side next to one's offspring both being jerked off and just separated by a curtain.....and though neither of us made a sound I couldn't stop giggling to myself inside!!!!
    Most fathers and sons bond at the ballpark, the soccer stadium or in the garage. This twisted and sick fucker thinks bonding in a Happy Ending Massage Parlor is good parenting.

And I agree

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Wow my Pop's just bought me a drink at the local watering hole back home. Willie's kid is lucky.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Robert you should'nt be too jealous, you and your old man are both bonding in Paradise everyday.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When it comes right down to it this the perfect example of why these British blokes are so fucked up. Can you possibly imagine your buddy in the states or canada saying," I was giggling to myself"? Since when do men giggle? Men laugh, men smirk, men smile, men guffaw, at times men even chuckle to themselves. But men never giggle. School girls giggle. Perhaps this is why they have gone from the "British Empire" to "This One Little Piece of Shit Island with Lousy Weather". Giggle....... come on WickedWillie!!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Robert you should'nt be too jealous, you and your old man are both bonding in Paradise everyday.

We both had a wonderful conversation with the same young lady today. To begin with Weyland got her attention from across the room by making kissy faces at her. Cause and effect after seeing this public display of affection: Jimbo dashed to the men's room. First I told her that Weyland was my father and a bit crazy. When she asked Weyland for verification I believe he told her that I was, indeed, his son but that I was a touch retarded and not very bright. That is when I began picking my nose. Then I explained to her that I had to humor the old man because the real reason he lived in the Dominican Republic was that he had killed my mother back home. Show of hands by those following along: could this be considered cock blocking?

I know Weyland was interested in her. And she could do amazing things with her Gene Simmonsesk tongue. Really her tongue was hugh. But I felt that one little iota of compassion and had to detour her from the path she was certainly destined to take. I had to give her an "out". Hence the murdered wife story. I do not know if she took what I offered. If not: May God have mercy on her soul.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Wow my Pop's just bought me a drink at the local watering hole back home. Willie's kid is lucky.
    This is the most ridiculous statement I have read in a long fucking time. WickedWillie's kid lucky? Have you met WickedWillie??? I think not. I have met his son. And except for the fact that he talks real funny he is a really good guy. I had several beers with him while he was here, we chatted quite a bit and would be proud to do so again........ in his country. Fucking chicas here flocking to him and damn near knocking me over in the process gets old after a while; not to mention dangerous. Honestly I would give him the shirt off my back. But anyway. How he turned out the way he did is a miracle. The old man is a Timothy Leary look alike with about the same amount of sense. And what kind of father would allow his son to live in a place where he has to "go to the loo" and everyone smokes fags?

Child Protective Services should have ended this travesty long ago.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    When it comes right down to it this the perfect example of why these British blokes are so fucked up. Can you possibly imagine your buddy in the states or canada saying," I was giggling to myself"? Since when do men giggle? Men laugh, men smirk, men smile, men guffaw, at times men even chuckle to themselves. But men never giggle. School girls giggle. Perhaps this is why they have gone from the "British Empire" to "This One Little Piece of Shit Island with Lousy Weather". Giggle....... come on WickedWillie!!!
    I would have thought that someone with such a fashion sense in their shirt style would be a bit more sympathetic to another's feminine side.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is the most ridiculous statement I have read in a long fucking time. WickedWillie's kid lucky? Have you met WickedWillie??? I think not. I have met his son. And except for the fact that he talks real funny he is a really good guy. I had several beers with him while he was here, we chatted quite a bit and would be proud to do so again........ in his country. Fucking chicas here flocking to him and damn near knocking me over in the process gets old after a while; not to mention dangerous. Honestly I would give him the shirt off my back. But anyway. How he turned out the way he did is a miracle. The old man is a Timothy Leary look alike with about the same amount of sense. And what kind of father would allow his son to live in a place where he has to "go to the loo" and everyone smokes fags?

Child Protective Services should have ended this travesty long ago.
    This will come back to bite you

And who the fuck is Timothy Leary???

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I would have thought that someone with such a fashion sense in their shirt style would be a bit more sympathetic to another's feminine side.
    Don't worry WW, his feminine side will be "coming out" soon!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This will come back to bite you

And who the fuck is Timothy Leary???
    Did you manage to get that shirt into your son's luggage? Did you send him my note? I hope he appreciates the sacrifice I made for him.

Timothy Leary is the brother of Really Leary.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Did you manage to get that shirt into your son's luggage? Did you send him my note? I hope he appreciates the sacrifice I made for him.

Timothy Leary is the brother of Really Leary.
    I'll get to that later.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So by the end of the 1st week, my son had been well and truly snagged by the Haitiana to the point where she was just a PITA. He did keep buying her beers though.

I advised that a simple fuck off would suffice but he was reluctant to heed the old man's wordly experience and so we spent the next few nights hidden in Passions and in Cabarete.

As my novia was in Cabarete at the weekend all of her friends seemed to take up an unwritten challenge as to who could fuck him first.

The boy was as successful here as he had been in Sosua.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

GawDAM, I wish I'd had a dad as simpatico as you!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So by the end of the 1st week, my son had been well and truly snagged by the Haitiana to the point where she was just a PITA. He did keep buying her beers though.

I advised that a simple fuck off would suffice but he was reluctant to heed the old man's wordly experience and so we spent the next few nights hidden in Passions and in Cabarete.

As my novia was in town at the weekend all of her friends seemed to take up an unwritten challenge as to who could fuck him first.

The boy was as successful here as he had been in Sosua.
    I can sense the pride in every word!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

By the middle of the 2nd week we ventured back onto the Sosua strip, dodged his Haitiana stalker and hit Classico's for his 1st time.

His first words to me were 'Holy fuck dad, why haven't you brought me here before', I just smiled and reminded him that if he had told his stalker to fuck off as suggested he would be a Classico's vet by now so he should just enjoy it.

So within 10 minutes I had introduced him to a wide selection but he got hooked up with a very playful young lady well known to many here and a good amiga of mine.................................................................

Chikki.

She promised to fuck him for free if she could now call me Papa.

How could I refuse.

So he brought her back for the night and she was as good as her word.

Great girl, but I never had the heart to tell my lad that she's been on the game for at least 8 years, not that he would have cared.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Robert’s shirt

By now many of us know that Robert13212 has dubious standards of style and fashion sense despite his metrosexual claims of effeminate colour co-ordination as evidenced by his tasteful dish rack and newly acquired beach towels.

One night Robert was wearing a garish monstrosity of a shirt that really should have been left back in NY prior to his moving here.

How the hell he got that through TSA inspection on his trip to the DR I’ll never know. It would surely qualify under the category of ‘are you carrying any offensive objects?’ question.

So this night Robert was enduring (or probably enjoying) some gentle ribbing from my son regarding said shirt.

So Robert came up with a plan that he thought it would be good gag to secretly give the shirt to me at some point over the next few days so that I could then hide it in my son’s luggage. He thought it would be hilarious when my son discovered this article on his return to the UK.

Now I admit this plan had some merit (as do such things after a few Presidentes) and agreed to go along with it.

So the next day Robert gave me the shirt and I awaited a suitable moment to hide in my son’s bags.

On the day of his departure my son said to me ‘ Dad, don’t think for one moment that you are going to put that fucking ridiculous shirt in my bags’

WTF!!!!

With a face of complete innocence I denied the very existence of the shirt.

My son then proceeded to tell me that during the very night that Robert was wearing the shirt, Robert told him the whole plan and that he wanted my son to take a photo of him wearing the shirt back in the UK.

Some fucking surprise Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The offending article is now residing in my closet and will be returned to it's rightful owner to fight another day.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Robert’s shirt

By now many of us know that Robert13212 has dubious standards of style and fashion sense despite his metrosexual claims of effeminate colour co-ordination as evidenced by his tasteful dish rack and newly acquired beach towels.

One night Robert was wearing a garish monstrosity of a shirt that really should have been left back in NY prior to his moving here.

Click to see pic

How the hell he got that through TSA inspection on his trip to the DR I’ll never know. It would surely qualify under the category of ‘are you carrying any offensive objects?’ question.

So this night Robert was enduring (or probably enjoying) some gentle ribbing from my son regarding said shirt.

So Robert came up with a plan that he thought it would be good gag to secretly give the shirt to me at some point over the next few days so that I could then hide it in my son’s luggage. He thought it would be hilarious when my son discovered this article on his return to the UK.

Now I admit this plan had some merit (as do such things after a few Presidentes) and agreed to go along with it.

So the next day Robert gave me the shirt and I awaited a suitable moment to hide in my son’s bags.

On the day of his departure my son said to me ‘ Dad, don’t think for one moment that you are going to put that fucking ridiculous shirt in my bags’

WTF!!!!

My son then proceeded to tell me that during the very night that Robert was wearing the shirt, Robert told him the whole plan and that he wanted my son to take a photo of him wearing the shirt back in the UK.

The offending article is now residing in my closet and will be returned to it's rightful owner to fight another day.
    The best made plans..........
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Robert’s shirt

Click to see pic

WTF!!!!

Fucking Presidente's

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information