Re: Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Fucking Presidente's
    Exactamente!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Figured I would bring this thread back up to the "today's posts" thread, one becaue it's a great thread, and 2, like JEG, I'm thinkin about takin papa Beas with me on a mongering trip.. Only difference is my parents are divorced since I was 4 yrs old.. So there's no issue with a wife getting in the way. My father if ou met him out and about would look like the dirty old man that he is.. He is 72, has had various heart operations, he beat cancer and it's no longer in his system.. He would prob go iF I talked him into it.. He thinks one of these young chicas would kill him in the bedroom.. I told him that wouldn't be the problem. A lil about my father, he is in great shape, used to jog 6-8 miles a day, is a musician and has some baby blue eyes and A nice tan all year around.. He has young women coming on the him all the time but doesn't pursue it much cause he feels he is 72 and what could he do with that!? Well I think I can get him out there with me in Sosua and have him have a great time... Anyone else take their pops along and get reactions or would I be the first to actually doing this!?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

thanks for the bump, I missed this thread first time around.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post

Yeah I did too... So anyone bring your dad on a mongering trip?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,480 Times in 10,191 Posts

[QUOTE=deezl;1090896]

thanks for the bump, I missed this thread first time around. [/QUOTE]

Yeah,,I had missed this as well,,,,,,,GREAT READ !!!!!
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Yeah I did too... So anyone bring your dad on a mongering trip?
    This thread was AWESOMEEEE. Ive been thinking of taking my dad on a trip, when I came back from the Philippines he started talking about he should go sometime.

Juans statement "worlds colliding" reminded me of all the bad things that could happen after that would be a great bonding time though.

I agree with whoever said every dad should take their son when they turn 18, I believe that was Jimmy.

Willies kid is definitely lucky. Its funny because LM mentioned bringing his sons to cuba in another thread just the other day and then this pops back up out of 2010 Great find BB thanks for bringing this back up.
    Last edited by Dave Diaz; 03-15-2012 at 11:33 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    Figured I would bring this thread back up to the "today's posts" thread, one becaue it's a great thread, and 2, like JEG, I'm thinkin about takin papa Beas with me on a mongering trip.. Only difference is my parents are divorced since I was 4 yrs old.. So there's no issue with a wife getting in the way. My father if ou met him out and about would look like the dirty old man that he is.. He is 72, has had various heart operations, he beat cancer and it's no longer in his system.. He would prob go iF I talked him into it.. He thinks one of these young chicas would kill him in the bedroom.. I told him that wouldn't be the problem. A lil about my father, he is in great shape, used to jog 6-8 miles a day, is a musician and has some baby blue eyes and A nice tan all year around.. He has young women coming on the him all the time but doesn't pursue it much cause he feels he is 72 and what could he do with that!? Well I think I can get him out there with me in Sosua and have him have a great time... Anyone else take their pops along and get reactions or would I be the first to actually doing this!?
    This is embarrassing. I"m probably closer to your pops age than yours.

Bring him down, I'll take him to the shuffleboard courts with me.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 10/2010 - Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

I'll probably never do another mongering trip with my Son again. It's infuriating. He doesn't even try to speak Spanish and he won't spend a dime on Pum-Pum and he's juggling Chicas all day, every day, sometimes two at a time. He does the same thing in South Beach, Vegas, DC and NYC. He and his road dogs send me videos of the parties in their Kool-Aid rooms, on Amtrack, on the airplanes and I would turn my wallet inside out for a couple hours with any ONE of the Chicks they pull for free, let alone the 3somes they're getting.

It ain't right I tell ya. 90% Pride, 10% Jealousy. I used to change his fucking diapers and spoon feed him and now I'm off to the side hoping for one of his leftovers.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Re: 10/2010 - Fuck. fuck and double fuck..a proud father's tale

This is a an absolutely great thread WW and cudos to the one who bumped it!

Those little shits can get over on you if you don't keep a close eye on them for sure. Reading this thread reminded me of my pre-Sosua days in the DR when I brought my 20 year old son on a trip to and AI type of sex place outside of Cabarete. He was a definitely more naive than what is written in this thread (at the time), but settled into some hard core mongering as the week went on.

(an excerpt from day one)
    Trip #3 Jan 2011

Well it’s been a few weeks since my third return from paradise and I’ve finally found the will to jot down a few notes on the trip. The real world has regained control of many aspects of my life, so the timing could not be more perfect to reminisce a moment about the vacation in the DR.

Let me start from the beginning when the whole idea of this particular vacation started. I had just returned from a vacation in the DR in early November when I could not get the thoughts of paradise out of my mind. My mind could not refocus easily on the daily routine here in the states. With that an idea was born. Why not share the experience with my college age son! Crazy thought to some I know. Why not share time away from the craziness of life, work, and school in a relaxing environment, tropical environment. To be honest, I wasn’t really sure I could go through with it in the onset. After several conversations slowly broaching the subject with him, I finally threw caution into the wind and the trip was born.

There was much apprehension on his part in the weeks leading up to the trip and many questions you can be assured for he had never done anything quite like this. To be honest, me admitting that I did and do was also an interesting point of conversation at times. Not something most would readily admit to their children (adult or not). So arrangements were made and off we went…..

No real issues with the connection in Miami and we arrived in POP about 3 pm. Left the house with snow flurries and arrived to 80 or so and sun. Life is good again! T was at the airport and after a brief wait for another guest from Spain, off we went to the villa with a stop for money exchange and some vitamin C. For those who have been before, you know the routine when entering the villa. The girls were all lined up for the greeting, hugs, and kisses. They were seemingly in party mode already. My son was in total amazement at this point. I barely had time to say hello to Yanni in the kitchen before the music was on and many girls began dancing (even on the table!). Second beer in hand, I wander back out to the solarium and find my son sitting on the couch, a girl on each side, pants somewhat undone, and a wandering hand or two, not to mention a huge smile on someone’s face….just guess who.

I was quickly convinced to sponsor his first two for one and off they went, emerging some time later with a grin ear to ear. This would not be the last time doing a twosome for him during the week.

the rest of the trip is found here...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...981#post937981

Now a year or so later and he getting better "game", I debate taking him to Sosua or not........

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information