Thread: Frank Reyes in Boston

Thanks

Frank Reyes in Boston

Frank Reyes will be performing in Boston on April 17th at the Roxy Nightclub. I'm going to try to get the Monday afterwards off so I can go.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Wow! that's hot!! Definitely try to go........

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: Frank Reyes in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by passasabe
    Frank Reyes will be performing in Boston on April 17th at the Roxy Nightclub. I'm going to try to get the Monday afterwards off so I can go.
    Definitely go!! He puts on a hell of a show!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: Frank Reyes in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Definitely go!! He puts on a hell of a show!
    And make sure to post a review if you go.......

Thanks
    I can always call in sick. I will definitely put a review in if I go. The funny part about it is I went to a store to buy his new cd (which is excellent by the way) and saw the flier. I checked out the website too (www.latinboston.com). He's performing with another band that I never heard of. I planned on going to the DR this month and was unable to because of the new job (I'm an accountant like Jimmy) I have. It was an offer I simply could not refuse from an old boss. I think I'll be going sometime in November even though a year is too long to wait. I guess this (and visting ISOC) will be as close as I can get to the DR for awhile.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    I wouldn't recommend losing your job over this. Jimmy doesn't have any room at his place for another unemployed accountant.

Thanks
    The funny part about it is I went to a store to buy his new cd
    What's the title of the new cd??

Thanks
    "Bachata Con Categoria." Its got some really nice songs for the Chicas.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    "Bachata Con Categoria." Its got some really nice songs for the Chicas.
    When does it come out!!! I want it....

New songs that he sings that are good...

Mejer Presumida
    Lo Que Vida te da
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Its officially supposed to come out on April 12 but someone told me to go to this Dominican barber shop and tell them I'm so and sos friend. He's coming to Boston to promote it. I would check and see if he's not performing in NYC soon. I would be surprised that he's coming to Boston and not NYC around the same time.

Thanks
    Its officially supposed to come out on April 12 but someone told me to go to this Dominican barber shop and tell them I'm so and sos friend. He's coming to Boston to promote it. I would check and see if he's not performing in NYC soon. I would be surprised that he's coming to Boston and not NYC around the same time.
    This Thursday he is in some spot called Jubilee..(sp?) my dominican female friend told me that... Plus he is at the mega concierto at Madison Square on Friday (im going to that if everything goes as planned) Check out more on this concert on my other post in this forum

Thanks
    Are you going? I could not find your post anywhere (other than advising other people to go to his show in Sosua). Is it in the BOD? You know I can't go there as I have not earned entry yet (99% of my posts are garbage).

Thanks
    Are you going? I could not find your post anywhere (other than advising other people to go to his show in Sosua). Is it in the BOD? You know I can't go there as I have not earned entry yet (99% of my posts are garbage).
    HAHA... Soon passasabe... good things come to those who wait... I will give u the link in a sec... Keep posting your garbage posts just kiddin... Did you meet anyone in the B of D yet? thats one of the things mandatory to be in!

Thanks
    The thread is --- April 15th- Madison Square Garden ... the venue includes...

Featuring Victor Manuelle, Toño Rosario, Aventura, Jorge Celedon, special guest Don Omar, Frank Reyes, El Jeffrey and Julian.

Thanks
    I'm definitely going Sunday. I did not realize that this is Patriot's Day Weekend meaning no work on Monday. I'll write a review of the show (more garbage right Beas). I did not meet any BOD members in Sosua. It was my first trip and wanted to just see what it was all about for myself. I did meet two dudes from NYC but don't know that they post here. The one chica that I had there and seen on this website (in the Chica forum) I wrote replied a lot of details about her. Unfortunately, that thread got ruined by some dude who got a little bit too obsessed (I'm serious and I wish he was banned).

Thanks
    pass... post your reports and anything you have to say... its really not garbage

Thanks
    I went last night. Great show. Frank performed about ten to twelve songs for a little over two hours and the first group performed for an hour. He performed a couple of songs from each of his albums. I would say the place was full but not packed. I had to wait in line for about half an hour to get in. Chicas were everywhere and they outnumbered the guys at a ratio of three to one (women travel in bigger groups than, guys I just went with a buddy of mine who looks like Lenny Kravitz's twin brother). One Chica had this pink 'body suit' with nothing underneath that left me spilling my drink. Most people just stood there and watched the show but there was a group that was dancing. I talked to a few Chicas and built up the nerve to get a number from one smoking hot Chica named Jessica. Hopefully, I can hook up with her next weekend and get lucky. By the end of the night I was wasted from drinking too many Grey Goose and tonics. Overall I was impressed with the show but I just wished it had been in Sosua.

Thanks
    nice job pass.... let us know what happens with the whore... i mean chica you bagged... who opened for Frank???

Thread Information