Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

Thanks

FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

well im back from possibly the GREATEST TRIP EVER!

First trip:to Dominican republic
    First trip:Solo
    First trip:Outside the country

this trip wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for 1 person! want to thank Donnieboy for giving me the confidence and knowledge to go on this trip solo, if it wasn't for this man, you wouldn't be seeing this report, lets date back to sept 28, the day before the trip.

I tried to contact all the known mongers who I knew was going on this trip, funny thing is NOBODY contacted me back! I received a text message from Regularblkguy saying that the trip was cancelled, NOW HOW COULD I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE FROM HIM, AND NOT GET ANY CONTACT FROM THE KNOWN MONGERS? AND HOW COULD EVERYBODY JUST DROP OFF THE DAY BEFORE! I was very nervous! I IMed a known vet donnie for some information and things I should know, I called to him to make sure I got everything.

So basically I had to think.....

wait for the next trip and forever be under the wings of the veteran mongers.

or....

go out and explore and go for mine!

so I packed my clothes, 4 pairs of everything, shorts,shirts,jeans. met fitted cap packed up my 36 box of trojan ultra-slims 1 bottle of KY and another bottle of Astroglide, brought my cannon powershot camera 14mega pixels,

OH YES... I WAS PREPARED

DAY 1

Early morning 5am mom dropped me off at the stuphin blvd train station hopped on the airtrain to JFK
    had to board my flight jetblue at 7am, the flight was calm and relaxing 3 hours 7am-10:30am. landed at puerto plata airport, possibly the MOST GHETTO AIRPORT YOU WILL SEE, I THINK THEY ONLY HANDLE ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME! picked up my luggage went outside got a cab to Sosua, $25

Went and stayed at the New Garden hotel AKA...GROUND ZERO! I was greeted by Wilfred AKA PLASO I believe he's the manager of the hotel, if your a ISOC member you get a $5 discount on every night you stayed, its $50 a night with Free breakfast my bill was $300 stayed for 6 days. went to my room very roomy A/C fan,cable television huge kingsize bed,shower,safe. basically everything!!

took a walk around the strip it was in the afternoon saw a little traffic with some chicas but noting really interested me, went to exchange my US dollars on the street, $200 something that can hold me for the day $200=7000pesos As soon as I got the pesos, a mass of people were tryna get my attention, one dude came up to my face, was NOT FEELING THAT AT ALL, dude tried to offer shit I didn't need, so I kept it pushin,went to the Orange store(phone store) and rented a DR phone, big mistake!! its cheaper to own a phone then rent it! buying a phone is 600 pesos=$17US. went back to the New garden and I saw three chicas hanging around the bar, I smiled at them....AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID........ THEY SMILED BACK!!!! now I know im not in New York anymore,LOL, anyway one chica caught my eye, I went back to the room to put my pesos in the safe.
    Went back out to talk to this chica at the bar, her name was kenia, nice looking caramel skin looking chica maybe 5'3" I cut right to the chase, asked her how much?

Excuse me? she said 3,000 pesos for anything you want, wasn't feeling that what so ever, I must have that newbie smell on me or somethin, told her 2,000/$57US and with the quickness she said SÍ!!! I probably could have go her down to 1500/$42US. we go back to the room, she takes off her clothes she's got a nice body, nice plump booty too, insert my penis, and her choca was unbelivably tight! possibly the tightest pussy I've fucked, kenia dice mi muy grande anyway we banged for a good hour and a half, busted two leches on her bottom, and kicked the chica out. feelin pretty good popped my DR cherry,LMAO!

after a couple hour recouped and went for a stroll on the strip, I will tell you its afternoon time, for some reason I went straight to passion,lol. saw emely she looked alright, she showed me the menu, saying 2500 pesos $71US to take her to the back, wasn't feelin it, passion was dead.left walked down strip and this nice tall darkskin broad felt me up when she passed me, she had a nice ass, so I told he to come her, asked her what her name was she told me Lovely, she was 5"8" nice frame with a nice pair of DSL's, so I asked her how much, she told me 2000, so I then tried to bargain with her, told her 1500/$42US she gave me some weird face,LOL, I was gonna walk away but she agreed, and we walked back to my room,

damn!! this is the second chicks within 2 hours!! im on some crazy pace.

so we go back to the room, she takes a shower, (SIDENOTE)..ALL THE CHICAS USUALLY TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE AND AFTER FUCKING

On to the fucking....

this chica loves to fuck! she was fucking more than me,lol backing that ass up, she got a nice plump booty head game was aight, but she was doing here thang! she loves to ride busted a nice nut on that ass of hers.

after that thought I could get some food, went to hermandos, got some grub pretty cheap rice, beans, and meat bout 200 pesos=$5.70US went back to the room took a little nap. watch a little ESPN.lol

Later that night went to EL batey restuarant or mens paradise, went through saw nothing but DIMES!! 10-15 bangable chicas there!! saw the menu, THERE WAS NO ENTRES ON THIS MENU! LOL prices ranged from 2500-4500 for these chicas,

I sat at the bar and got a drink, IN A 20 MINUTE SPAN 5 CHICAS CAME TO ME! AND TRIED TO SPARK A CONVO WITH ME!!! I WAS ONLY IN THE CLUB FOR 30 MINUTES!! there was this one chica who got on the pole to get my attention, she got on the floor on all fours hiked her dress up and started shaking her ass, minute later her friend came up behind her and stuck a dildo up her pussy, LMAO!!! 2 minutes later SHE TRIED TO TALK TO ME!, the best looking chica I saw in that club that night, was this amazon goddess looking broad, maybe 5'8" TIGHT BODY!! I MEAN TIIIGGHHHHT! nice perky tits, light skin, curly black hair, she also started small talk with me. regret not getting her number.

Left the club walked the streets, hit the back corners, saw this young looking chica by a truck, 5'1" light caramel jump off cute smile, her name:jenni nice petite body, spinner all the way, we talked for a little bit, asked her how much? she told me how much you wanna give me told her 2000pesos, she was ok with that, we walked back to the room, she told me she was 23 which I can't believe!LOL told her I was 24, she couldn't believe that either,LOL

third one....and we still on day 1!

we get back to the room, she goes and takes a shower, she gets out and we make out a little bit, she then starts off with a nice bbj,nice succution for my dick, bbj skills are decent,she then starts sucking my balls, after that I COULDN'T CONTAIN MYSELF, she was suckin on em, pulling em, spitting on em, licking them, SHE THEN STARTS! LICKING MY GOOCH I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA EAT MY ASS OUT I WOULD HAVE LOST CONTROL got my whole shit wet

so we proceed to doggy and that choca is air tight! had to had more Lube! im starting to realize that most of these chicas boxes are TIGHT! she handle everything like a pro, busted in the condom hitting her doggy, after that I was tired, she took a shower got dressed, got some pics, and dipped. I couldn't move,lol I was done for the night, if this is how day 1 turns out its gonna a wild week.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY 2....

CHICABANGER

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

I like your writing style, awesome colors.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS FROM DAY 1
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    ITrytobe ANIMATED! INMY REPORTS/REVIEWS, THANKS JIMMY

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chicabanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

"5am mom dropped me off"..........love that! I don't think I've read anything close to that on here before.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Reminds me of my first trip. Looking forward to the rest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

I was gonna say the exact opposite. It's like i'm tripping acid right now. Letters changing colors and size randomly. lol. Great report man
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

nice first day. glad you got a good start.
    it's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

I can hardly wait to hear what Weyland will have to say.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    I can hardly wait to hear what Weyland will have to say.

He is color blind.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

I like the colors... at least someone uses them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,682 Times in 17,147 Posts

chicabanger...since your so advanced with colors here is how to post your pics full size:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ighlight=image

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

I knew something was happening...........a flashback!!!! There was a time my whole world looked like that.If I freak out and jump out a window I'm suing chicabanger.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chicabanger View Post

i LOVE the start of this report.!!

someone had a good time

i was with kenia on my last trip .. nice little titties, big booty (the only thing i didnt like) and a nice tight pussy.

btw: she would have taken 1000dr also

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great first day trip report, got me super revved up for my trip this coming Monday, thanks dude and great writing style, as mentioned by others.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

won't be long till CHICABANGER
    is
    CHICABANGER

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Very cool report. Sounds like you're off to a running start. looking forward to the rest of the trip info.

Thanks

GREAT REPORT BRO. I HAD A BLAST ON MY FIRST TRIP LAST MONTH. CURRENTLY PLANNING MY NEXT. UNBELIEVABLE. I ENCOUNTERED THE SAME TROPICAL HOASIS

32. The Following User Says Thank You to oohsixman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chicabanger View Post

First trip:to Dominican republic
    First trip:Solo
    First trip:Outside the country

this trip wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for 1 person! want to thank Donnieboy for giving me the confidence and knowledge to go on this trip solo, if it wasn't for this man, you wouldn't be seeing this report, lets date back to sept 28, the day before the trip.

I tried to contact all the known mongers who I knew was going on this trip, funny thing is NOBODY contacted me back! I received a text message from Regularblkguy saying that the trip was cancelled, NOW HOW COULD I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE FROM HIM, AND NOT GET ANY CONTACT FROM THE KNOWN MONGERS? AND HOW COULD EVERYBODY JUST DROP OFF THE DAY BEFORE! I was very nervous! I IMed a known vet donnie for some information and things I should know, I called to him to make sure I got everything.

So basically I had to think.....

wait for the next trip and forever be under the wings of the veteran mongers.

or....

go out and explore and go for mine!

so I packed my clothes, 4 pairs of everything, shorts,shirts,jeans. met fitted cap packed up my 36 box of trojan ultra-slims 1 bottle of KY and another bottle of Astroglide, brought my cannon powershot camera 14mega pixels,

OH YES... I WAS PREPARED

DAY 1

Early morning 5am mom dropped me off at the stuphin blvd train station hopped on the airtrain to JFK
    had to board my flight jetblue at 7am, the flight was calm and relaxing 3 hours 7am-10:30am. landed at puerto plata airport, possibly the MOST GHETTO AIRPORT YOU WILL SEE, I THINK THEY ONLY HANDLE ONE FLIGHT AT A TIME! picked up my luggage went outside got a cab to Sosua, $25

Went and stayed at the New Garden hotel AKA...GROUND ZERO! I was greeted by Wilfred AKA PLASO I believe he's the manager of the hotel, if your a ISOC member you get a $5 discount on every night you stayed, its $50 a night with Free breakfast my bill was $300 stayed for 6 days. went to my room very roomy A/C fan,cable television huge kingsize bed,shower,safe. basically everything!!

took a walk around the strip it was in the afternoon saw a little traffic with some chicas but noting really interested me, went to exchange my US dollars on the street, $200 something that can hold me for the day $200=7000pesos As soon as I got the pesos, a mass of people were tryna get my attention, one dude came up to my face, was NOT FEELING THAT AT ALL, dude tried to offer shit I didn't need, so I kept it pushin,went to the Orange store(phone store) and rented a DR phone, big mistake!! its cheaper to own a phone then rent it! buying a phone is 600 pesos=$17US. went back to the New garden and I saw three chicas hanging around the bar, I smiled at them....AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID........ THEY SMILED BACK!!!! now I know im not in New York anymore,LOL, anyway one chica caught my eye, I went back to the room to put my pesos in the safe.
    Went back out to talk to this chica at the bar, her name was kenia, nice looking caramel skin looking chica maybe 5'3" I cut right to the chase, asked her how much?

Excuse me? she said 3,000 pesos for anything you want, wasn't feeling that what so ever, I must have that newbie smell on me or somethin, told her 2,000/$57US and with the quickness she said SÍ!!! I probably could have go her down to 1500/$42US. we go back to the room, she takes off her clothes she's got a nice body, nice plump booty too, insert my penis, and her choca was unbelivably tight! possibly the tightest pussy I've fucked, kenia dice mi muy grande anyway we banged for a good hour and a half, busted two leches on her bottom, and kicked the chica out. feelin pretty good popped my DR cherry,LMAO!

after a couple hour recouped and went for a stroll on the strip, I will tell you its afternoon time, for some reason I went straight to passion,lol. saw emely she looked alright, she showed me the menu, saying 2500 pesos $71US to take her to the back, wasn't feelin it, passion was dead.left walked down strip and this nice tall darkskin broad felt me up when she passed me, she had a nice ass, so I told he to come her, asked her what her name was she told me Lovely, she was 5"8" nice frame with a nice pair of DSL's, so I asked her how much, she told me 2000, so I then tried to bargain with her, told her 1500/$42US she gave me some weird face,LOL, I was gonna walk away but she agreed, and we walked back to my room,

damn!! this is the second chicks within 2 hours!! im on some crazy pace.

so we go back to the room, she takes a shower, (SIDENOTE)..ALL THE CHICAS USUALLY TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE AND AFTER FUCKING

On to the fucking....

this chica loves to fuck! she was fucking more than me,lol backing that ass up, she got a nice plump booty head game was aight, but she was doing here thang! she loves to ride busted a nice nut on that ass of hers.

after that thought I could get some food, went to hermandos, got some grub pretty cheap rice, beans, and meat bout 200 pesos=$5.70US went back to the room took a little nap. watch a little ESPN.lol

Later that night went to EL batey restuarant or mens paradise, went through saw nothing but DIMES!! 10-15 bangable chicas there!! saw the menu, THERE WAS NO ENTRES ON THIS MENU! LOL prices ranged from 2500-4500 for these chicas,

I sat at the bar and got a drink, IN A 20 MINUTE SPAN 5 CHICAS CAME TO ME! AND TRIED TO SPARK A CONVO WITH ME!!! I WAS ONLY IN THE CLUB FOR 30 MINUTES!! there was this one chica who got on the pole to get my attention, she got on the floor on all fours hiked her dress up and started shaking her ass, minute later her friend came up behind her and stuck a dildo up her pussy, LMAO!!! 2 minutes later SHE TRIED TO TALK TO ME!, the best looking chica I saw in that club that night, was this amazon goddess looking broad, maybe 5'8" TIGHT BODY!! I MEAN TIIIGGHHHHT! nice perky tits, light skin, curly black hair, she also started small talk with me. regret not getting her number.

Left the club walked the streets, hit the back corners, saw this young looking chica by a truck, 5'1" light caramel jump off cute smile, her name:jenni nice petite body, spinner all the way, we talked for a little bit, asked her how much? she told me how much you wanna give me told her 2000pesos, she was ok with that, we walked back to the room, she told me she was 23 which I can't believe!LOL told her I was 24, she couldn't believe that either,LOL

third one....and we still on day 1!

we get back to the room, she goes and takes a shower, she gets out and we make out a little bit, she then starts off with a nice bbj,nice succution for my dick, bbj skills are decent,she then starts sucking my balls, after that I COULDN'T CONTAIN MYSELF, she was suckin on em, pulling em, spitting on em, licking them, SHE THEN STARTS! LICKING MY GOOCH I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA EAT MY ASS OUT I WOULD HAVE LOST CONTROL got my whole shit wet

so we proceed to doggy and that choca is air tight! had to had more Lube! im starting to realize that most of these chicas boxes are TIGHT! she handle everything like a pro, busted in the condom hitting her doggy, after that I was tired, she took a shower got dressed, got some pics, and dipped. I couldn't move,lol I was done for the night, if this is how day 1 turns out its gonna a wild week.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY 2....

CHICABANGER
    Great style keep it coming!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fishhunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

god damn honey in Blue is Sexy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information