Thread: Prices up or down?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Prices up or down?

Because of the current anti-chica police activity in the country what to expect? Going rates up or down?

We have a more limited choice of variety. They have a more limited opportunity to do business. It works both ways.

Expert ideas? Solutions?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Re: Prices up or down?

Not sure on this yet but its a good question i have recentley thought the same thing. i would think the prices for the toto would be lower than normal. but then again maybe they want more since they dont have so much opportunity for work. i'll be there in febuary again and im not sure what to expect. but i will be writing what i have learned when i get back.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Just came back and will be there again next week.
    The prices are pretty much the same, the good thing is the change that now is at 37 to 1 while a year ago was around 32 to 1

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

No matter the situation the price depends on the monger and his ability to 'just say no' and negotiate. The starting price offered by chicas will change - but what you pay should not.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I think in the near future, the pricing will not change much. Long term it may go down a little. But, there are a lot of variables to that.

I've said this many times, you're best option is to know a little spanish and to know the pricing structure for the area you're in. And convey that to the chica. Don't let her think your a noob.

IF the chica sweeps continue, the nitelife will change in Sosua but the chicas are still there. And they will still want to meet handsome young guys like you and I.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There are soooo many variables to determine the price that any monger pays for the pussy such as;

1. Looks
    2. Gift of Gab
    3. Speak a Little Spanish
    4. Cleanliness
    5. Can Dance
    6. Has Confidence

I am sure there are many more. We all literally try to get the most "bang" for our bucks but in retrospect to everything that I (and anybodyelse) has written about pricing; at the end of the day, you paid what you paid and IMHO,..................it's nobody's fucking business other than you and the chica.

We all know the basic laws of Supply and Demand. The current Policia situation in Sosua has caused a Disturbance in the Force that is actually in favor of the monger as this act has driven the average price lower. A few cops on the street picking up a few girls. So what?!!? There are plenty to be had. Ya think that chica wants to walk down that street alone?

You know what the rates are. You know other folks are paying less and why. You also know other folks are paying a whole lot more and,.......you also know why.

Therefore, use all your assets that you have in your Bag of Tricks and shoot your best shot. Shoot your best shot. Not mine, not his or the next man, only yours.
    Last edited by Andy; 10-22-2010 at 02:11 PM.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTI View Post
    There are soooo many variables to determine the price that any monger pays for the pussy such as;

1. Looks
    2. Gift of Gab
    3. Speak a Little Spanish
    4. Cleanliness
    5. Can Dance
    6. Has Confidence

I am sure there are many more. We all literally try to get the most "bang" for our bucks but in retrospect to everything that I (and anybodyelse) has written about pricing; at the end of the day, you paid what you paid and IMHO,..................it's nobody's fucking business other than you and the chica.

We all know the basic laws of Supply and Demand. The current Policia situation in Sosua has caused a Disturbance in the Force that is actually in favor of the monger. A few cops on the street picking up a few girls. So what?!!? There are plenty to be had. Ya think that chica wants to walk down that street alone?

You know what the rates are. You know other folks are paying less and why. You also know other folks are paying a whole lot more and,.......you also know why.

Therefore, use all your assets that you have in your Bag of Tricks and shoot your best shot. Shoot your best shot. Not mine, not his or the next man, only yours.
    SO..... SO very true.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    SO..... SO very true.

The question here was different: the average price is higher or lower? Obviously it depends on the monger but the same monger in two different economic situation has probably to pay two different prices. 15 years ago for sure the first mongers in Dr were probably paying just a chewing gum for a night of fucking and then things started changing. So the question of our buddy was: due to the situation with police or so... Is anything different and if so how? Lower or higher?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    The question here was different: the average price is higher or lower? Obviously it depends on the monger but the same monger in two different economic situation has probably to pay two different prices. 15 years ago for sure the first mongers in Dr were probably paying just a chewing gum for a night of fucking and then things started changing. So the question of our buddy was: due to the situation with police or so... Is anything different and if so how? Lower or higher?
    oh yeah bro definatly i know what you mean. i was only agreeing to what this guy was saying cause he was spot on with it. all he is saying is that it all depends on what the chica see's and likes in you personally as to how much your going to end up paying. and to be honest he is absolutley right. the last trip i went on i had several chicas tell me that they wont even mess with any fat old guys. and im sure there are some that dont give a shit. its all about what qualities each individual has or doesent have. but i did understand the original question because i have recently wondered the exact same thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    oh yeah bro definatly i know what you mean. i was only agreeing to what this guy was saying cause he was spot on with it. all he is saying is that it all depends on what the chica see's and likes in you personally as to how much your going to end up paying. and to be honest he is absolutley right. the last trip i went on i had several chicas tell me that they wont even mess with any fat old guys. and im sure there are some that dont give a shit. its all about what qualities each individual has or doesent have. but i did understand the original question because i have recently wondered the exact same thing.
    I know you understood it, I made a mistake, I wanted to quote his post but I quoted yours. I am doing it through the IPhone and it sucks.
    Sorry, my bad

Thread Information