Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Food Safety

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Re: Food Safety

Let's see. We have two users who not only just happened to register on here in the same month, just happened to get sick at the exact same restaurant but also just happen to log in from the exact same IP address. What a coincidence! Anything else both of you want to tell us?
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevp View Post
    My two buddies and I got sick once at Baileys. I had the camarones. I thought it might have been from the frequent electric power outages. Yo puedo hablar espanol muy bein. Once while I was there the power went out and the empleados were complaining about the pinche dueno . They were saying that Baileys had the oldest generator in town and they could not get it to start. They also said that even when it does run it does not have enough power to keep everything cold. I liked the place so I kept going back. I even banged one of the girls working there. Now I wonder if I should get checked for tuberculosis. How long can you have it before you have symptoms? Is it true you can have it for a long time and not know it? Will the Zentel or secnadazol kill tuberculosis too?

NO the most popular and comun used drugs for TB are RIFAMPICIN and ISONIAZID.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    Let's see. We have two users who not only just happened to register on here in the same month, just happened to get sick at the exact same restaurant but also just happen to log in from the exact same IP address. What a coincidence! Anything else both of you want to tell us?

I thought doctors were smart.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I thought doctors were smart.

All depends on the doctors

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

thanks DD . I was almost starting to think its more important to be entertaining, than to be factual...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Either someone who works at Baileys fucked this guy's girl, or they beat his ass for something or he's just a troll.

Yaaawwwwnnnnn!!!!!
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

I'm gonna go with "nope". Faux brilliance is sooooo entertaining when busted!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Early on when Doctor Breath started posting his opinions I said very few doctors would do that and go on record. I have 2 close friends who are doctors and they are almost as vague as attorneys if they don't know you real well.

That is of course unless they are allowed to do their job and professional examine someone and then give a proper diagnosis. Hey that guy over there he has TB I can see his snot-- Please

Apparently someone got a Buy One Get One Free coupon for the Jolly Troll Buffet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information