Thread: OOOUUUUCH !!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

OOOUUUUCH !!!!

Woman cuts off husband's penis

posted on: Oct 19 2010 17:4 by Royston. Viewed 339 times.

UPDATE - A man is recovering in hospital in Hato Mayor after his wife sliced off his penis.
    Mártires Nolasco Vilorio from Villa Vilorio has undergone surgery and is recovering in Leopoldo Martínez hospital.

The victim did not file charges against Sonia Romero, who said he still loves, despite the incident.
    His wife surrendered herself to police after the incident. She says Vilorio held a kitchen knife to her neck in attempt to force her to perform oral sex. However she managed to snatch the knife from her husband and cut off his penis. He ran off and was taken hospital.
    “I lasted nearly seven years, enduring beatings and even stabbings, not saying anything to my son who is a boxer or my mother. From this man, I’ve received stab wounds that have marked my body forever,” revealed Sonia Martínez Romero, the woman who cut off her husband’s penis.
    In court, Romero stripped bare for the judge and lawyers to prove that she was mistreated. She showed bruises and scars on various parts of her body, which she said were made by her husband who subjected her to torture.
    She explained that Viloria became a community leader in the area, and that forced her to barely leave your home. “I lived like prisoner in my own house, I could not to talk to the neighbors and could not greet any man, because when we were alone he would beat me with knives,” the woman repeated.
    Judge Rosemary Rosario Peña ordered that the woman be freed and declared it a case of domestic violence. She must report back to the court every 15 days.
    Vilorio is still in hospital being treated by the woman who bore him three children and who he says he still loves.
    His operation to re-attach his penis went well and the urologist Denny Ramírez Rodríguez said it may be possible for him to have erections as he has not lost the cave membranes that allow the flow of blood.

If he really did what she said, then he got his just desserts.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

Re: OOOUUUUCH !!!!

kind of goes with a thought process i have always had my entire life. keep sharp objects way away from my dick. bad enough , the teeth some women have

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: OOOUUUUCH !!!!

Aint life a bitch, like the old saying "one side sucks the other blows" well this time was "one side sucks the other cuts".

I guess she had enough of the alleged abuse.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thread Information