Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No smoking in Classico's

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

No smoking in Classico's

As of this week there is now no smoking allowed in Classico's.

Guessing the owner is under pressure to comply with the law

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: No smoking in Classico's

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

So no more risk of betting burned our burn holes in your clothes and coming out smelling like smoke. I can live with that and live longer not breathing that. I am assuming we were talking about cigerettes and cigars

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Well Well, one more place I cant smoke.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    So no more risk of betting burned our burn holes in your clothes and coming out smelling like smoke. I can live with that and live longer not breathing that. I am assuming we were talking about cigerettes and cigars

I do agree with you, even knowing that I am a smoker, but when I get a few drinks in me I want to smoke, I guess I have to go outside.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 391 Posts

Gracias a Dios that I quit smoking in February or I'd be pissed. I always smoked like a fiend in there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Choirboy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

That is good news but I wonder how they will be able to, or even want to, enforce it.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

In a Marv Albert voice, all I will say is: YES!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bangkok

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
    I do agree with you, even knowing that I am a smoker, but when I get a few drinks in me I want to smoke, I guess I have to go outside.
    That goes away after a few months of not smoking. I remember when I first quit and went in the bar. I would chew a nicorette gum every 15 minutes. But when the bars here went smoke free a couple years ago I had no choice but to quit or go out and freeze in the winter.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Yes, yes, and double yes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Its amazing guys go into whorehouses and they are worried about their clothes being burnt with and smelling like smoke. What world are you guys living in? (fantasyland) I wish I can go to a whorehouse and come out smelling like roses too, but come on. If you dont want to get wet, dont go outside in the rain. Classico is a shady whorehouse, with a lot of questionable characters. You can get pick pocketed, stabbed, or shot and you guys worried about smelling like smoke. TRy not to get burned twice and please wear a condom when taking a whore from Classico's. I remember when Help banned ash trays, but didnt ban smoking. I asked the waiter why? He said the girls, would throw ash tray at people during fights. I asked, whats going to stop them from throwing bottles now?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    That is good news but I wonder how they will be able to, or even want to, enforce it.
    Well, I innocently lit up a cigarette at one of the tables surrounding the dance floor this past Sunday night, and three security guards were all over me within about ten seconds. I didn't waste any time putting it out.

One of the guards pointed somewhere towards the front area where apparently some notification was posted, but I didn't see it. Anyways, yes - definitely non-smoking for the time being at least.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Its amazing guys go into whorehouses and they are worried about their clothes being burnt with and smelling like smoke. What world are you guys living in? (fantasyland) I wish I can go to a whorehouse and come out smelling like roses too, but come on. If you dont want to get wet, dont go outside in the rain. Classico is a shady whorehouse, with a lot of questionable characters. You can get pick pocketed, stabbed, or shot and you guys worried about smelling like smoke. TRy not to get burned twice and please wear a condom when taking a whore from Classico's. I remember when Help banned ash trays, but didnt ban smoking. I asked the waiter why? He said the girls, would throw ash tray at people during fights. I asked, whats going to stop them from throwing bottles now?
    Tony, are you a smoker?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They are really enforcing that law. Fines can be as high as RD$250,000 to the establishment.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to frecome For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Should I interpret this as meaning just because I like to f*ck, it is okay for me to inhale second hand smoke? Studies have shown that second hand smoke can greatly contribute to acquiring CANCER. Based upon your post, I should increase my risk of acquiring CANCER, just because I like to f*ck.

Your argument isn't very compelling (at least not IMO).

Dr. Bangkok

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Tony, are you a smoker?
    Yes Sage, I smoke occasionally, a pack of cigs may last me 3 weeks. The smoking ban in Classioc's wont affect me, because, I will not be there long enough to need a smoke. I always leave Classico by 2am.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I have never smoked and never will, but, how am I going to find my smoking girls for Bow Wow time now???
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frecome View Post
    They are really enforcing that law. Fines can be as high as RD$250,000 to the establishment.
    The no smoking in public places law has been in effect for a couple of years now.

Try smoking in a bar, club or restaurant in Santo Domingo. Ain't gonna happen.

The only other place I know that abides by this law on the north coast is inside Pomodoro's on Cabarete beach so this must be a 1st for Sosua and I'm guessing it's just a 'special' requirement for the law abiding owner of Classico's.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bangkok View Post
    Should I interpret this as meaning just because I like to f*ck, it is okay for me to inhale second hand smoke?

Dr. Bangkok

What I mean is, you are going in a Whorehouse, there are going to be risks involved, and smoking IMO, isnt the worst thing that can happen. I dont find your argument that compelling either. You want to fuck and not inhale smoke, why go upstairs where you know they smoke? You can stay outside and get the same girls, and avoid 2nd hand smoke, maybe. It like going into a cigar bar, and complaining about the smoke. "Its a fucking Cigar Bar", they smoke there, you dont like it stay out. My post wasnt about you or anyone in particular. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in some of the posts, the same guys complaining about 2nd hand smoke and cancer, are taking whores and fucking them bareback. Where are the complaints about AIDS? Lets get real here, you are going to a 3rd World country and going to a Whorehouse. There is going to be smoking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bangkok View Post
    Should I interpret this as meaning just because I like to f*ck, it is okay for me to inhale second hand smoke? Studies have shown that second hand smoke can greatly contribute to acquiring CANCER. Based upon your post, I should increase my risk of acquiring CANCER, just because I like to f*ck.

Dr. Bangkok
    Agreed and some of us don't wear a cheap ass 5 buck Tshirt (Not saying you do Tony) when we go to a club and don't want to get a nice shirt burned. Now if I go to a biker bar or country bar then I dress accordingly and have a leather jacket with plenty of burn marks.

When they try to pass the law in different states all the bars argue that it will hurt business. Having been in the bar business when the law took effect here I can tell you it didn't hurt except maybe on 10 super cold days.

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I used to hate to come home smelling like an ashtray also, and very happy they passed this law here in NY yrs ago. However, I can honestly say i never really smell anything in Clssicos or come back to my room smelly. They must have good ventallation upthere.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information