Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: No smoking in Classico's

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: No smoking in Classico's

Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    I smoked for many years. I quit smoking on the regular this summer. I believe a smoker never actually quits. Just goes into hibernation. Like an alcoholic.

But when I travel, I smoke. Why not??? I am traveling to places where cigarettes cost nothing. Spending my time in bars. and banging hookers. Why not add smoking to the other vices.LOL Plus they are only 2.60 in Sosua.(They were only .90 in Phillipines!!!)

I have not been in Sosua since the first half of this year and I cannot imagine a place in Sosua actually having a smoking ban??? It is nuts. But I can say that all my trips to Sosua. Classicos was a place that I was in at nightly, but rarely smoked in. It is too crowded to smoke. I would go to the top of the stairs to light up. But almost never in the club. unless I was in a seat. Plus it was never smokey in Classicos, the A/C are working full time and if you watch the lights over the dance floor, you did not see a cloud of smoke.
    I assume you can still smoke at the bar in Meregue Bar???
    maybe now I will not run through a pack of cigarrettes per night, from putas grubbing them??
    I quit ciggies in 1976 with them 12 bux a pack in NYC i could either smoke a pack a day or go 3 different weeks to sosua and bang 21 putas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information