Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/2010 - How To Strike Out In Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: How To Strike Out In Sosua

The younger one has less belly than her older sister and is thinner. This was not the case right after the younger one had the baby. With the baby fat I couldn't tell them apart. I was talking to the older one thinking I was talking to the younger one. They quickly straightened me out.

The younger sister is the prettier of the two, but the older one has better sex. The last time I did them a couple of years ago it took everything I had not to bust while doing the older sister. I had made up my mind that when I came it was going to be with the younger just to see her reaction. She was complaining during the session about the money I wasn't paying them to the point that big sis had to tell her to shut up and get to work. Now that was funny.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Sounds like you just a little bad luck with the chicas just
    keep trying. I've done four tanks (3 day and 1 night) in
    a day at Sosua and still found a chica after the night
    dive. Of course I'd been there several times and knew
    right where to go after the night dive. Give yourself
    more time to find the chicas next trip.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whatever For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    One on the left is thicker....
    ...and puts her back into it more!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    ...and puts her back into it more!
    I guess I will have to confirm this in Jan!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    I met the one on the right when I was down there. I was looking hard for Barbie and knowing that she was a regular, I figured she might have info on Barbie. She pulled the, I don't know her, I am from Santiago okie doke on me. I wanted to say bitch you live here for the past couple years, you know who the fuck barbie is. LOL

The last time I saw Barbie was in the second week of Sept. I should have gotten her number.. You know it is when your on a mission and you can't think straight, it totally slipped my mind to get her number.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,258 Times in 11,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Sounds like you just a little bad luck with the chicas just
    keep trying. I've done four tanks (3 day and 1 night) in
    a day at Sosua and still found a chica after the night
    dive. Of course I'd been there several times and knew
    right where to go after the night dive. Give yourself
    more time to find the chicas next trip.
    Ah, yes, the eternal question of priorities. Just how do I really want to get "tanked up" in Sosua?

Reminds me of the t-shirts I saw in Montego Bay, back before my mongering days, that had a scuba-regulator mouthpiece and hose "draped" down the right shoulder. Turn around, and there was the first stage of the scuba regulator, attached to the top of a huge Red Stripe or Myer's Rum bottle.

I wanted a special version for technical diving: A triple manifold with a Red Stripe bottle and a Myer's Rum bottle flanking a huge bong - "Jamaican tri-mix!" Still like the concept, but it would take some complex back-and-front printing because the front ought to show two regulators and a Hogarthian harness.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Westy; 11-01-2010 at 09:23 AM. Reason: add a jape about 'Jamaican trimix'

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,404 Times in 78,293 Posts

9 years later

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: 10/2010 - How To Strike Out In Sosua

The Santiago sisters

Now there is a blast from the past
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Last week (18-25 October) was my first visit to Sosua and my second to the Dominican Republic. I had a good time, but (thanks to some mistakes on my part) I'm embarrassed to say that the highlight of my sex-tourist vacation was the scuba diving!

Today, in the cold light of almost-November, I gaze southwards through the bars of my cell in Sex Prison and I ponder, "How could that have happened?" How is it that I came alone down to breakfast every morning? Was it a curse? Was a juju laid on my mojo by an offended Haitian toto? And what was that panatela and old black derby hat doing on my nightstand, covering my Durex Ultra-Thins and bottle of Astroglide?

No, I'm just kidding about the hat. The answer lay not in the stars, but in my self. I was un-fucked because of my own fuck-ups.

Problem #1: I was operating at cross-purposes.

I enjoy scuba diving. I have actually managed to enjoy it enough to dive in cold water, dressed in a heavy neoprene wet-suit that's somewhere between a rubber fetish and a bondage act. Whatever you might say about the waters of the Dominican Republic, "cold" is not an applicable adjective; Sosua Bay isn't "gin-clear" like the waters of Grand Cayman or Cozumel, but it is nice and warm. And even if the reefs have been historically over-fished, they've managed not to be polluted.

The best scuba-diving is in the morning. This is also the coolest time of the day to be hauling heavy gear like compressed-air tanks out of the shop, into the back of Elite Scuba's rickety diesel pick-up truck, and down to where an open fishing panga awaits us. And the sun hasn't yet reached its brain-frying zenith.

Only problem is that the best chica-hunting is late at night. I wasn't quite up to the chase, late at night. Example - the one night I went to Classico's, I left at 1 AM with the realization that I had a 9 AM blind date with a fish on a reef ... and the reef was a surer thing, to my muzzied mind, than the cutie in the hot-pink dress waggling her toto almost right in my face.

Problem #2: I was wary. Too wary.

Yes, you can be too wary in Sosua - in the fashion of having enough 'grana' for dinner and a couple of rounds of drinks, but not enough for a chance encounter or a visit to La Passions. I made this mistake again and again - on Monday, for example, when a chance chat with some fellow-travelers at the New Garden resulted in an impromptu tour of Pedro Clisante with Robert13212, who walked with me to the Brittania Pub (wonderful fish & chips!) and then up to Caribbean Men's Paradise (where we had some mamajuana and watched the pole dances for an amusing hour, then headed back to NG for him to retrieve his scooter).

The second time was a walk up to Four Roses with Robert's friend, who was staying at the NG (I'm sorry I've forgotten his name!), and after a bit we strolled up so I could see La Passions. It wasn't busy; maybe fifteen chicas and about three other men; and if I'd had the 'effectivo' I could certainly have left as one happy pappi. But ... I didn't. Oh, well. I certainly enjoyed the view....

Problem #3: I settled for second-best, or maybe worse.

My 'close encounters of the best kind' weren't with the best Sosua has to offer. They were all with New Garden chicas, and I can only plead innocent ignorance for my folly in this regard.

I was cut out of the pack early, the afternoon of my arrival, by 'Perla', down by the bar. She is quite reasonably attractive, actually, and she spoke of herself as being great with a massage and very fond of 'chupa-chupa'. Well, she looked pretty good to me, and so I said "why not?" But I could have used some counseling on the price ... I said okay to RD$2000, with massage. She really did know what she was doing, and she took all the tension out of my back and legs; but when she turned me over, that was the end of all but some specific and very localized massage. She was good at that, though, and we did a thorough job of rumpling the sheets - but I was soon scolded, down talking with my chance-met fellow mongers, for having overpaid rather badly.

Late that night (after not scoring at CMP) I wound up in a three-way conversation with another New Garden chica. I don't recall her name. We talked quite a while and I was able to improve my Spanish ... and this time I held out, at least, for RD$1500. She wasn't vocal, which was fine with me, but it still felt less like a sweet passionate interlewd and more like what a photo-interpreter would call "extraction industry". Little was I to know this would be my last orgasm in Sosua.

Tuesday and Wednesday were dry for me. My harm, my foul; I was suffering more from those "cross-purposes" and I just didn't bring anyone home. Thursday, though, was "Two Much" - in the person of the famed Santiago Sisters. I was waiting for lunch in the New Garden dining area, and when they joined me I offered them lunch as well ... and after, we discussed the price and I distinctly saw them agree to RD$1500 each. We spent some time splashing in the jacuzzi in my room - which really was too small for three, although they made shift to enjoy it - but, then, back in the room ... "Houston, we have a problem!" Had I been prepared for this possibility, I might have taken La Pela beforehand; but ... oh well. I do have the mental picture of the two of them sharing a soapy-cuddly time in the jacuzzi with me.

Back to cross-purposes: Thursday evening I got together with one of the dive-masters at Elite Scuba and two French divers who wanted to make a night dive. We went off the boat ramp at the end of the beach, and surface-swam a couple hundred yards to La Puntilla for this dive. It was the full moon, though, and so there really wasn't much aquatic life going on ... we did get an amazing show from an octopus, who for five minutes or so gave us a continuous "magic act" of shape-shifting and color-changing, trying to persuade the beams of our flashlights that "I'm just another piece of coral, no I'm a rock, no I'm creeping away, no I don't look like an octopus at all now, no I'm blue, no I'm gray, no I'm green...." Vastly entertaining, but the surface-swim back after the dive left me wanting an empty bed all to myself; way too tired to fuck, or even watch.

I'm sure I haven't recounted all of my mistakes, just the highlights. And I still had more bedtime fun than I ever get at home. So now I'm saving up to get myself into "Try, try again" mode - maybe as early as February, but more likely April.

Meanwhile I'm thinking of nicknaming my little-head "Kansas," just so I can say ...

"Kansas, I don't think we're in toto anymore!"

Cheers,
    Westy
    Jesus...you ended up with those sisters? The first trip I made there I was told to stay away from them they were bad news. After seeing them I had no problem with that. But that's me. I know we all have individual taste and what I think is beautiful others may not.
    And that was a year before you.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Jesus...you ended up with those sisters? The first trip I made there I was told to stay away from them they were bad news. After seeing them I had no problem with that. But that's me. I know we all have individual taste and what I think is beautiful others may not.
    And that was a year before you.

I was there when they first arrived and passed on them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Reading this thread offers a somewhat comforting notion that in an ever changing world, there are some things that stay the same!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I was there when they first arrived and passed on them.
    I remember that too, never understood what the big deal was.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Reading this thread offers a somewhat comforting notion that in an ever changing world, there are some things that stay the same!
    I am the same

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,258 Times in 11,767 Posts

Y'all seem so amused by this old story that I'm glad I brought it back up.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Y'all seem so amused by this old story that I'm glad I brought it back up.

We are easily amused

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 5,856 Posts

The sisters are still in business!
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post

We have 40 year old skanks in America.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post

What I like to do is follow Hunter around, and get his Top shelf girl for street rat rates. Done it more than once.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information