Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS THE END, my friends....

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo
    This is the end of DR if they continue with this and move up to the Nothern Coast.
    As long as this doesn't fuck-up our wild week which BTW starts in 42 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what does this mean for the here and now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG
    This is the end of DR if they continue with this and move up to the Nothern Coast.
    As long as this doesn't fuck-up our wild week which BTW starts in 42 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what does this mean for the here and now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    We'll find out soon, won't we? Don't worry, we'll all get laid plenty this trip. The future could be a problem if they seriously crackdown.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Hey!!
    What's all this talk about prostitution, who said anything about prostitution???
    I go down to find a girl I would like to date for an hour or two, if I really like her, maybe have her sleep over. I then shower them with a gift of affection, since I don't live there I give them some cash to go buy themselves that gift. Is it my fault that I have trouble keeping girls I meet, I just want to keep looking and making them happy with my gifts of affection!!!!

Prositution....what will they think of next?
    Tell it to the Dominican Politur as he hauls your butt away...

This ain't America, Johnny Cochran is taking a Dirt Nap, and the DR has no Bill of Rights.

(But I know your j/k... )
    They won't be hauling away the "Johns". Actually what they want to do is shut down the "night clubs" and MPs from the way I read it, which are major sources of prostitution. There will be girls available BUT you might actually have to rent a car and learn Spanish! :shock:

PS. Anyone want to do a proper translation, it took me 10 minutes to read it in Spanish!

P.P.S. THANK GOD I HAVE MY PHONEBOOK!!!!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Hey!!
    What's all this talk about prostitution, who said anything about prostitution???
    I go down to find a girl I would like to date for an hour or two, if I really like her, maybe have her sleep over. I then shower them with a gift of affection, since I don't live there I give them some cash to go buy themselves that gift. Is it my fault that I have trouble keeping girls I meet, I just want to keep looking and making them happy with my gifts of affection!!!!

Prositution....what will they think of next?
    Tell it to the Dominican Politur as he hauls your butt away...

This ain't America, Johnny Cochran is taking a Dirt Nap, and the DR has no Bill of Rights.

(But I know your j/k... )
    They won't be hauling away the "Johns". Actually what they want to do is shut down the "night clubs" and MPs from the way I read it, which are major sources of prostitution. There will be girls available BUT you might actually have to rent a car and learn Spanish! :shock:

PS. Anyone want to do a proper translation, it took me 10 minutes to read it in Spanish!

P.P.S. THANK GOD I HAVE MY PHONEBOOK!!!!
    Are they going to shut every bar and disco in a country that loves to dance so much, I don't think the government is that strong. Girls love to dance, you can't stop a nation from going out to dance.
    Where there are bars, there will be girls, girls will be girls when men are around. I can see them shutting MP's and strip joints but I can't see the bars close, not to mention places like the beach....

Where does a place like Blackbeards or the Palace fit into something like this??
    :?:

Thanks
    I was basically joking. I doubt (hope) foreigners would be arrested.

Unless, of course, the Central Gov't. is REALLY serious, and wants to make a few examples to scare others away.

Don't commit hari-kari just yet. But be cool, be cautious, keep your head and mind on a swivel, choose your words carefully, and just use your head.

Prostitution is illegal in the states, too. But if you're cool, you can find all kinds of action.

Thanks
    I would say for sure Blackbeard's is on the list due to internet advertising. Actually I would love to know how they have stayed in business this long. La Passions got raided due to the internet.

As for the Palace, he could just get rid of the regular putas and be just a chica friendly hotel. The Palace's web site is G-rated.

Thanks
    Prostitution is illegal in the states, too. But if you're cool, you can find all kinds of action.
    This has been confirmed by numerous people, unless they change the law (then I would start worrying), CURRENTLY in the Dominican Republic...

1. Prostitution is completely LEGAL

2. Pimping is ILLEGAL

MPs and "night clubs" are forms of Pimping. Hence why all the girls were released and the men (owners/workers, not customers) were arrested in the recent MP raids in SD.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    What they need to worry about 1st is the hunman rights violation down there in DR that they are commming as we speak right now thats more important than MP's and stripclubs. "But if you live in a glass house dont throw stones at it".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    A post on another website claimed customers were arrested in the SD raids. Is this stated in the article above?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Hotel adventura advertises the same way

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    What they need to worry about 1st is the hunman rights violation down there in DR that they are commming as we speak right now thats more important than MP's and stripclubs. "But if you live in a glass house dont throw stones at it".
    You and JimmyDR make good arguments. They have a lot of issues and the economics does not seem to lend itself to eliminating putanomics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    A post on another website claimed customers were arrested in the SD raids. Is this stated in the article above?
    Entre los que fueron detenidos figuraban empleados de los centros de masajes, parroquianos, jóvenes que hacÃ*an labores de masajistas, bartenders, acomodadores de vehÃ*culos, cobradores y otros

Which means basically the employees (minus the massage girls) were the ones arrested, Spanish readers correct me if wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    You and JimmyDR make good arguments. They have a lot of issues and the economics does not seem to lend itself to eliminating putanomics.
    If they were smart they would get their hands in the cookie jar. TAX IT!

They need the money anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood
    This is all bullshit.

Morality are for those that can afford it.

I've seen this before...Don't worry about it. This means nothing.

There are literally thousands...hundreds of thousands of women that lives off sucking dick to make ends meet.

And with everyone of those women there is a chulo and junior chulito that eats from that BJ dough she brings home.

Since the hotels and tourism are complaining of the weak dollar...the thieves in government decided to attack the other tourism killer culprit...prostitution.

It's all PR bullshit.
    This post is ENTIRELY 100% correct, my bros.

Barking is one thing...but biting is another.

They (putas, semi-pros, many students & their dependents...lots of them) would starve to death...not to mention the impact on (sex) tourism! The politicos know what the deal is...they're just pandering to special interests so they can raise some dough and line their pockets. Without their whores, the D.R. is practically useless!

Thanks
    Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:40 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait...I think the second link (l.fernandez@funglode.org) is so you can send Leonel Fernandez an e-mail at this site........................................

OK, here goes....Ahem.......................................................................

Dear Leonel (or current political figurehead in the D.R.),

We are an organized group of (primarily) American whoremongers who frequently travel to D.R. "in search of chicas".

We are only/primarily interested in your third world dump for the fine women and relatively cheap pussy your country has to offer us.

I am writing to suggest the forging of an unique bilateral agreement between us whereby you develop a streamlined visitation system that would enable us to "send for" your Dominican (and Haitian) whores for a short time (say, a weekend, or perhaps a week at a time) to visit here with us as her respective "sponsor". We would, in turn, return this portion of your population's workforce well fed, well fucked, and (by your standards) well paid. Perhaps you could think of it as "DOMINICUNT", another valuable service that your country can provide for ours.

This would obviate the need for us to bribe your country's attorneys, Customs and Immigration officials, as well as assorted Dominican government employees (not to mention executing all the tedious and ridiculous paperwork involved in getting a piece of Dominican ass over here now), and keep us from having to traipse around over there without air conditioning and electricity (to mention only a few more inconveniences).

While it is always nice to see YOU over here giving "political head" in exchange for American dollars, we'd prefer to get OUR blowjobs from your women................................................................................

LEONEL! LEONEL! LEONEL! LEONEL! LEONEL! LEONEL!

DON'T WORRY, MY BROS...THE PESO WILL RISE AGAIN...SOON!
    Buwahahahahahahahahah!

Thanks
    Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here here!

If prostitution as we know it were to cease in D.R. (underage and otherwise), lots of families would starve to death. Of course Leonel would be the last one to feel the effects of a "crack-down", but it would make him mighty unpopular with the general populace, not to mention all the other economic stressors those poor devils have to face everyday.

I'd go so far as to say there is NO WAY any politico could shut down the pussy business in D.R. anyway...maybe a brief show of "policing" to gain some political headway in negotiations for economic support (read: begging for dollars) from other countries (i.e. U.S.A.)...but, since it's such a well established part of the culture, there is no practical way to eradicate it without "shooting themselves" in the foot economically.

No mater how you slice it, it's a thirld world country. Always will be. The peso is going up and the pussy is comming out!

Viva Leonel! LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I would say for sure Blackbeard's is on the list due to internet advertising. Actually I would love to know how they have stayed in business this long. La Passions got raided due to the internet.
    ...The girls, er, "hostesses" at BB's are "independent contractors", as it were...they come & go when they like (and the house gets a cut under the table ).

The "Passion" girls were showing their tits on the net...never seen that on the BB site.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    If they really mean this, they would have to close all of Sosua.
    I don't think they would close all of Sosua, just maybe clean it up some. There is always gonna be an abundance of pussy in the DR, but the infrastructure for sexual tourism might get dismantled.
    We wouldn't have thought they would close all of Boca Chica AND El Capital, would we? But they DID.I wouldn't be so sure that it doesn't expand...And you may as well just change my title to "Nothing". Won't be back to DR anytime soon. :x

Thanks
    They would lose their ass (pun intended)!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocha Man
    It says the focus is Boca Chica (google translated as "Small Mouth").
    The slowing down of Boca Chica--- that's been reported on this board already.

Sosua in and of itself is not a house or business of prostitiution. It's a town, so that will probably take more effort to shut down. Someplace like La Passion however could be endangered.
    You would think that but that is opposite to what happened in Boca. The casas and MPs are still OPEN. regular bars where "freelancers" hangout, similar to the setup in Sosua, were ALL shut down.

There was a similar operation in SDQ about 5 years ago, and shortly everything went back to pretty normal. One woman that owned a very small casa in santo domingo was never bothered as her ex was a big general in the military. He told her, if she took care of the kids he would make sure she was not bothered. In that sweep years ago, even she was closed down. Now 5 years later she was still open.

Time will tell if this operation is long term or not. Many times it is to make a big splash in the paper and appear to be trying. 90% of dominicans have no idea where the gazcue MPs are.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information