Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRNights Review

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

DRNights Review

Just returned from drnights trip.

I chose having two 24 hour companions plus a new girl each night for 2 hours for a total of three nights.

I arrived at Punta Cana airport and was greeted by a driver and two chicas. I sat in the middle seat with each one on either side getting immediate attention... deep kissing and there hands were all over me.
    It was nice to "jump in" to the action right off the bat.

We arrived at the reception which was a local "casa" and I was presented
    with around 15 chicas to choose from. It was not easy but I found 2 girls that I liked and we were off to the resort.

Depending on the room quality chosen, you will be taken to either a standard resort or a higher quality one. I chose the platinum suite so our resort was a very nice 4 star all adult property.

My impression before leaving was that we would be in a private area of the resort but this was not the case as we were in the mix of the whole resort population.

I found it a little uncomfortable having two girls ( one being 18 ) as
    I watched people trying to figure out if they were my daughters or girlfriends or...... you know.

I didn't want them both to be holding my hands at the same time.. again
    kind of awkward. I believe if I had been with ONE girl, not quite so young it would have been different.

I had a good time with the girls but felt I needed to "change out" the young one and DRnights was able to accommodate that request but I needed to pay for another room because the resort had strict rules regarding it's guests.

Lessons learned:

Next trip, I prefer to have a new girl each day as that is the turn on
    from a sexual standpoint, I will not have the same girl for three days
    ever again. I became bored and much less turned on by the "same old".

I would prefer a private villa or resort such as blackbeards where everyone
    is doing the same thing and I can meet fellow mongers.. I did meet one at the resort also doing drnights and we became instant friends.

I would SAVE a lot of money by going freelance or BB.. my trip was costly.

Having said all that, I think drnights offers a good service but they need
    to get their own small resort to make it worth while where you can choose
    girls at random whenever you want. That freedom is priceless.....

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: DRNights Review

What was the name of the "Adult resort" you stayed in?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I believe that's the name of the joint..."DRNights".

http://www.drnights.com/
    Last edited by gdogg; 11-03-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: link added

Thanks

They might not want it known but... I have to be fair to the members here: NH Royal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

that kind of setup would be fine on an island where hookers are difficult to find
    but going to the DR and paying that kind of money is overboard for most single guys
    for the guys that are flush with cash and don't give a chit - it fills a need

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Obvioulsy he has not spent much time reading our threads!!! Simply amazing.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I am guessing that you joined here after you took your trip. Read all this site has to offer. Find the Newbie threads and read some reports. Your next trip will be more fun and you will not have to spead a lot of cash just to feel uncomfortable. There is a entire town built around what you want and you could have a nice room with access to a beach with like minded individuals.

Too bad that you did not get all that you wanted out of your last trip. Sosua sounds like a place that you would want with a room at the Sosua Bay Resort or there are other places as well. Read up and enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I am guessing that you joined here after you took your trip. Read all this site has to offer. Find the Newbie threads and read some reports. Your next trip will be more fun and you will not have to spead a lot of cash just to feel uncomfortable. There is a entire town built around what you want and you could have a nice room with access to a beach with like minded individuals.

Too bad that you did not get all that you wanted out of your last trip. Sosua sounds like a place that you would want with a room at the Sosua Bay Resort or there are other places as well. Read up and en
    Nope...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...d.php?t=307211

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

I just posted something about this in another thread. I almost went this route then discovered ISOC. Prices are way to high. You can do 10 days and 20 chicas for these prices if not more.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I THINK RESORTS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY FREELANCE IS THE WAY TO GO TOO MANY FINE CHICAS WALKING AROUND A GOOD B&B IS FINE WITH ME... NEGOIATE YOUR OWN PRICE...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mtyjones94 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had not done much research before booking with DRnights..
    It was a very impulsive move and I had paid my deposit right away.

My trip was fine to get back "in the game again" but this board has taught me a great deal on how to do it right next time.

For sure I like the BB concept and if you feel like combining with Sosua you can do that too.. sounds like a great idea.

I like the idea of hanging around the pool having chicas try to get your attention
    and picking which one you want. Honestly guys, after I'm done fucking, I want to sleep ALONE and get my zzzzzz's.

I don't sleep well spending the night with a stranger in my bed even knowing I can bang her again.

Nope, 2 hours is just fine with me and on to the next girl..
    I'm looking forward to hanging with fellow mongers next trip too.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Saved by the Board!

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post

My trip was fine to get back "in the game again" but this board has taught me a great deal on how to do it right next time.

For sure I like the BB concept and if you feel like combining with Sosua you can do that too.. sounds like a great idea.

I like the idea of hanging around the pool having chicas try to get your attention
    and picking which one you want. Honestly guys, after I'm done fucking, I want to sleep ALONE and get my zzzzzz's.

I don't sleep well spending the night with a stranger in my bed even knowing I can bang her again.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

For that pool experience you can go to NG and have it. Plus if you got tired of the chicas who were poolside for whatever reason you just have to walk around to where the bars are and you'd easily find chicas. At the beach too, though I didnt have too much success at the beach (I think this all depends on the time you go) but you will always have chicas trying to get your attention. That is what Sosua is all about, chicas trying to get YOUR attention.

You really dont need someone else picking out the girls for you and catering to you like that. On top of that they have a policy regarding guests? In sosua everyone should know what your intentions are, there are so many hotels where you can stay and they are more than happy to allow you to bring in as many guests as you like with little to no problem.

I entertained the idea of an adult resort til I came to realize that Sosua in general is a huge adult resort where you get to pick everything out piece by piece. Everything is available and with all the information on the site you can really get a nice jump on things. Alot of guys dont even speak spanish and if your one of those guys i'm sure you could easily meet up with someone who does know some spanish and has been there a few times, whats best is that they will more than likely be very happy to help you out. Sosua is like one of the most peaceful places there is, locals and mongers alike.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

They might not want it known but... I have to be fair to the members here: NH Royal
    The NH Royal? I'm impressed. One of the nicer hotels over there.

If I'm not mistaken, room rates there are in the neighborhood of $450+ a night. Definitely not for budget travelers.

I gotta say this: While I am no fan of DR Nights by any stretch of the imagination, they do have a client base.

I've got a lot of experience with Luxury Villas on the North Coast, and I can tell you there are tens of thousands of guys out there who are high level mongers, that have tons of disposable income, and no matter how much they spend a night on a hotel, food, multiple girls, etc, etc,.... they still will have more money tomorrow than they have today. They can spend as much as they want. It ain't running out. No budget for them folks.

I don't think we'll run into many of them here on this board, but believe me, they're out there, and they come to this island. A lot.

DR Nights isn't interested in us guys. Not by a long shot. He's after those other guys.

What amazes me is that the DR Nights girls aren't even that impressive(to me anyway).

I've seen some of the girls the upscale services offer from Santiago and Santo Domingo, and the DR Nights girls can't hold a candle to them.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

I appreciate your honesty and this trip report is great.

Just what the board needs...informative...

PROS and CONS of using this service...

Best way to proceed when you make your international trip.

Thank you again sir for sharing this experience with the board.

Well done.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The NH Royal? I'm impressed. One of the nicer hotels over there.

If I'm not mistaken, room rates there are in the neighborhood of $450+ a night. Definitely not for budget travelers.

I gotta say this: While I am no fan of DR Nights by any stretch of the imagination, they do have a client base.

I've got a lot of experience with Luxury Villas on the North Coast, and I can tell you there are tens of thousands of guys out there who are high level mongers, that have tons of disposable income, and no matter how much they spend a night on a hotel, food, multiple girls, etc, etc,.... they still will have more money tomorrow than they have today. They can spend as much as they want. It ain't running out. No budget for them folks.

I don't think we'll run into many of them here on this board, but believe me, they're out there, and they come to this island. A lot.

DR Nights isn't interested in us guys. Not by a long shot. He's after those other guys.

What amazes me is that the DR Nights girls aren't even that impressive(to me anyway).

I've seen some of the girls the upscale services offer from Santiago and Santo Domingo, and the DR Nights girls can't hold a candle to them.
    Great insight, thank you.

Honestly I will have to agree with you about the quality of the girls.
    Were they cute? yes.. But I would expect gorgeous at those rates.

I was not impressed at all with the girls I saw ( with my limited experience in Punta Cana only ) compared to the girls in Colombia for example.

I would prefer to pay more and have a beautiful women than to settle.
    Please tell me more about which services you are referring to in Santiago and Santo Domingo as that may be a better option for me...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did tons of research online before I came across Blackbeards! All I wanted was no fuckin kids runnin around! and single girls! Bammm BB's was in there! Otherwise I would have wasted money on DR nights too! Now I found ISOC and I'm gettin smarter everyday! Blackbeards gave me a starting point with fine girls and a nice resort! But I can't limit myself and so Sosua has been added to my itinerary! I'd rather keep my money and multiply my # of honeys! See ya in 20 days! DRH

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirty rig hand For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Great insight, thank you.

Honestly I will have to agree with you about the quality of the girls.
    Were they cute? yes.. But I would expect gorgeous at those rates.

I was not impressed at all with the girls I saw ( with my limited experience in Punta Cana only ) compared to the girls in Colombia for example.

I would prefer to pay more and have a beautiful women than to settle.
    Please tell me more about which services you are referring to in Santiago and Santo Domingo as that may be a better option for me...
    Sorry, but I am long since out of the loop for that level of girls.

But generally speaking, there are girls out there who 'recruit' university girls to spend time with well to do tourists and Dominicans. With a "base" of literally tens of thousands of girls in local colleges, there's no shortage of drop dead gorgeous girls for every appetite.

My ex has been asked if she was interested in meeting these well to do folks more times than she cares to remember(she wasn't), and I don't even consider her to be in the same league as the girls I would see up in Cabrera.

The girls that were coming up there were getting from 500 to 800 a night(and we're talking 2000-2002 prices).

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Thanks for sharing the info about this place. When I first thought about going to the DR I thought about this place and BB resort. I just can't see spending the type of money they charge for girls in a 3rd world country so I decided to do BB for the first visit. Due to the fact I was going there for the first time and solo I chose to do BB. But from what I know now I choose to just go and freelance and choose my own girls. I did not know how good or easy it was in Sosua till I went there for a few days.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I found it a little uncomfortable having two girls (one being 18) as I watched people trying to figure out if they were my daughters or girlfriends or ...

I didn't want them both to be holding my hands at the same time ...
    That's the part I would have enjoyed most, assuming the girls behaved well and didn't embarrass the other guests.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information