Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

Hi everybody,
    I just had an amazing sex/love session with a girl I see often here ( talked about her ass in the other post I have Danytravel back to Sosua: El regreso del Cristo) and she just left...
    We had a little talk and she told me she wants to be my Novia...
    SInce I told her that is not possible since I don't live here and I really like her but I still want to see other girls since I am on vacation and it will be like this even in the future,she answers that she understands but she will accept it and still wants to be my novia as long as I treat her the way I did so far..
    I obviously said yes.... but I wonder... Is this the normal situation?
    I mean, obiously they are not stupid and they know that we fuck around but is the "official" meaning of Novia lover or girlfriend? Because now I am really confused...
    The reason because I want to ask it is because I woulod like to "propose" this to other girls, but I don't want to be misunderstood since the crazy Drama is the last thing I want....
    I rely on the opinion of the "EXPERTS" in this boards...
    Thx

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: The "real" meaning of Novia

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I just had an amazing sex/love session with a girl I see often here ( talked about her ass in the other post I have Danytravel back to Sosua: El regreso del Cristo) and she just left...
    SInce I told her that is not possible since I don't live here and I really like her but I still want to see other girls since I am on vacation and it will be like this even in the future,she answers that she understands but she will accept it and still wants to be my novia as long as I treat her the way I did so far..
    I mean, obiously they are not stupid and they know that we fuck around but is the "official" meaning of Novia lover or girlfriend? Because now I am really confused...
    The reason because I want to ask it is because I woulod like to "propose" this to other girls, but I don't want to be misunderstood since the crazy Drama is the last thing I want....
    Thx

All that means is that you will be sending Western Union, and when you see her picture on here, you will feel played and go nuts and will get kicked out off our little community.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    All that means is that you will be sending Western Union, and when you see her picture on here, you will feel played and go nuts and will get kicked out off our little community.
    It's pretty clear that you don't know me enough, and it's understandable since I am sure there were a lot of stupid guys in the past got trapped in the web.
    I assure you there are no money involved...( not on my side at least) I am romantic, not stupid...
    I never thought about giving her money and never will... that's one of the reason I am playing smart an trying to fuck as much as I can without money involved.
    she knows about that, I have been very clear since the beginning.
    My question was obviously another one...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's pretty clear that you don't know me enough, and it's understandable since I am sure there were a lot of stupid guys in the past got trapped in the web.
    I assure you there are no money involved...( not on my side at least) I am romantic, not stupid...
    I never thought about giving her money and never will... that's one of the reason I am playing smart an trying to fuck as much as I can without money involved.

I pay as I go along and if she sees me with 10 other chicas, they all know that my deal with her is the same with all the others.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Just be careful not to novia up with too many. They all know you and each other, and the last thing you need is two or three vindictive ones making your vacation hell!! Bone em, be a gentleman, and keep it moving. I haven't had a problem using that as my modus operandi.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Just be careful not to novia up with too many. They all know you and each other, and the last thing you need is two or three vindictive ones making your vacation hell!! Bone em, be a gentleman, and keep it moving. I haven't had a problem using that as my modus operandi.
    Ok, this kinda answers the question...( partially at least)
    THANK YOU!!!!!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

given what you just posted above, no money involved, you wouldnt be her novia for long.

also, suggesting that to others...i am almost positive you would be sending the wrong message. novia and WU bucks are almost synonymous.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Hi everybody,

Thx
    First I would like to say....

What's going on with the threads today?

- Are you going to propose the same thing to multiple girls?

If the answer is yes then you know it can cause drama if more than one girl is calling herself your "novia" in a small town.

- What are you going to benifit from the situation?

A good time free of charge. (because you are not catching, nor will you catch feelings for her)

- I believe sooner or later any girl that you porpose this to will look to receive the benifits of a being "novia."

- You saying that you are confused sounds like she could have got in your head. She hit you with a proposal that you were not expecting.

- Last thing....If you dont live in Sosua then I dont see the need she has for a temporary "novio". Dont open the door for her to be able to contact you online or any other way. Acccidentally put one or two letters in your E-mail address. What need do you have of her after you leave? What needs will she have of you? Will she have a "emergency" need of money when you leave?

Fantacy ends when you get on the plane and resumes when you get back.

Thanks

ok! I took a long time to post and now I see a lot of answers!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    First I would like to say....

What's going on with the threads today?
    I haven't been to sleep, so I have an excuse. I don't know what these other knuckleheads problems are.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    given what you just posted above, no money involved, 1-you wouldnt be her novia for long.

also, suggesting that to others...i am almost positive you would be sending the wrong message. 2-novia and WU bucks are almost synonymous.
    1 I am staying here other three days, I don't really care, the only thing I care is that she keeps giving me 100% of herself when we are together, when she is not with me and she fucks with 300 other guys at the time it's not my business and really don't care

2 That's what I am trying to figure out, the reason of this post, I don;t want to use this term with them if this is what they think ( I repeat what the putas think, not what the Mongers think of the term).
    As I said, last thing I want is Drama

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can I steal that one from you?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All I ever asked from the borrowers (coughcoughJimmyDRcoughcough) is my nominal quarter. You'll be billed.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I like that one too....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I like that one too....

I'm RICH!!!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

All I ever asked from the borrowers (coughcoughJimmyDRcoughcough) is my nominal quarter. You'll be billed.

Ask me when you see me in Medellin.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

1 I am staying here other three days, I don't really care, the only thing I care is that she keeps giving me 100% of herself when we are together, when she is not with me and she fucks with 300 other guys at the time it's not my business and really don't care

2 That's what I am trying to figure out, the reason of this post, I don;t want to use this term with them if this is what they think ( I repeat what the putas think, not what the Mongers think of the term).
    Jimmy cuts straight to the point with his advice.

If you are Mr. Lover Lover like me then I understand. I have made a few girls cry in Sosua. Continue to state what you want and dont play her to get what you want. Still dont give her your contact info. You just want the good service that she provides. Take her contact info and let her know when you are in town after you arrive if you want to repeat.

How does that sound?

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jimmy cuts straight to the point with his advice.

If you are Mr. Lover Lover like me then I understand. I have made a few girls cry in Sosua. Continue to state what you want and dont play her to get what you want. Still dont give her your contact info. You just want the good service that she provides. Take her contact info and let her know when you are in town next time you arrive if you want to repeat.

How does that sound?
    You can give her contact info...just not your REAL contact info. You can make up BS accounts for that purpose. But unless you're bored out of your mind at home, it really isn't necessary. Keep your "relationships" where they are...don't bring them home with you.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

given that you want to avoid drama, and want to avoid the novia thing, i would suggest you leave some money on the table, in one shape,form or way for that young lady. you bone her for 3 more days for free and dont give her some bucks, there is gonna be some drama i am afraid

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Don't play with that girl or any others. Tell them/her you will be a friend, nothing more nothing less. If it gets in the way of your free pussy man up and move on. There no need to play games.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information