Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: 11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: The "real" meaning of Novia

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I understand their mentality as well. It just gets old after a while to me. Since the thread is about what the real meaning of novia is, the variety doesn't come into play for me. . . .like I said. . .been there done that and got a whole closet full of t shirts.

To me these things are way more important than banging "new pussy" which is very rarely a new experience but rather very similar to a bunch of pussy I already had. . . . . .lol:

-a chica that has not lied to me even once since I met her. Even when I got my guard up and was expecting a lie. . .it always wound up she was telling the truth.

-after a 3 week business trip, having someone that is dying to see you waiting at the airport or at the apartment with a killer dinner on the table

-seeing her experience stuff for the first time. first plane flight, first boat ride, first train, first time seeing and touching snow. First time having an xmas tree. First time having her family altogether for xmas. The first time her dad had a bday cake and party and she arranged it all.

-yes. . .incredible sex that keeps getting better rather than more boring. A chica that is open and down with anything except a threesome. . . . .lol. . .whenever, wherever and however I want it, she is always more than ready

-getting treated like a king. breakfast waiting for me when I wake up. Bending over backwards to make sure I am cofortable and happy

-instead of me having to deal with moving in the middle of a 3 week business trip. . .coming home to find everything moved, lights turned on, internet and phone all ready, Cable as well.

- her face lighting up when I show her a 4-5 dollar trinket I got her in some gift shop while traveling

-walking in on her crying because all of her friends on facebook were posting pics of their favorite childhood toy they received as gifts. When I asked why she was crying. . ..she said she never got a doll or toy as a gift from any one. Then watching her break down and cry when I showed her a barbie I bought her on webcam. . . . .lol. . I bought it as a joke to show her that I will do my best to treat her as well as she treats me. . .but she acted like I had just bought her the hope diamond. . . .lol

Honestly if given a choice between a weekend in the termas of Rio or taking her to Rio. . . .I pick B and did just that. . . .. .
    Aw shucks, you're getting me all wet eyed.

Anybody that has met her knows exactly where you're coming from. I'd like to find one like her too.

You just happened to find a real treasure. Nada mas, nada menos.

If all the guys here could find a girl like her, I doubt that ANY of them would be here.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Westy - if you are interested in option #3 it takes some work before you leave for your trip. Use Dominican Cupid or Tagged and meet a girl and get some repor before you leave for your trip. I have had luck with 21-24 year olds. The number of 28-35 year olds that contact me is off the chart (I am 37). You would be surprised what dinner, dancing, and a bunch of drinks does to a girl that only has a night out like that once a year. You will need to know 100 words of Spainsh, or search for one who speaks english.
    just to add to Nakoms observations..

...and make sure she learned it in the UNIVERSITY, not on the streets...
    I would say go with the 19-24 year old group, they are not JADED yet by asshole Gringos who screwed them over, and you may find one you really click with. Be as honest with them as you can. They are not stupid.
    The ones with Kids ususally have baggage you may not want to deal with , the ones with several kids are trying to milk you for money. I would not even consider them unless you just want a fuck buddy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    just to add to Nakoms observations..

...and make sure she learned it in the UNIVERSITY, not on the streets...I would say go with the 19-24 year old group, they are not JADED yet by asshole Gringos who screwed them over, and you may find one you really click with. Be as honest with them as you can. They are not stupid.
    The ones with Kids ususally have baggage you may not want to deal with , the ones with several kids are trying to milk you for money. I would not even consider them unless you just want a fuck buddy.
    Excellent point

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

If all the guys here could find a girl like her, I doubt that ANY of them would be here.
    Nah. . . .that last part I doubt. Different dudes want different things. I can certainly understand the appeal of variety. . . .. lol. . . have had plenty!

Ya stopping by for a drink or several?
    Much closer to ya now. . .well closer to work any ways. . . .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Nakom, that doesn't sound unreasonable at all ... except if I were to try it. I do speak reasonably fluent Spanish, though with gringo errors and I'm sure a gringo accent, but I'm twenty years older than you are and I've lived all my life as a worker bee in the most self-important city in the world - Washington, DC. Never married, never even close; and as I said, it's a long time since any of the hometown ladies have even acted as if I could be worth a damn to them. I'm quite completely used to that situation, I'm afraid, and I wouldn't expect the ladies to think any better of me on Dominican Cupid.

Even if I persuade myself that some youngER dominicana might be interested in the likes of me, I still feel it would be awfully cheesy of me to - let's put it nicely - "take advantage of her" for the short time I'm visiting. If I were living in the Dom Rep, like Robert13212 or P2, I might see it differently. But as I am now, it's still pretty damn special to me that I can fly down for a week and BUY my way into some puta's panties.

P2, what you're describing sounds like "happily ever after" to me. Even nothing to judge by outside of your story, I have to agree with Mr. Happy - "You just happened to find a real treasure." May it keep growing sweeter for you, till time comes to an end....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Anybody that has met her knows exactly where you're coming from. I'd like to find one like her too.

You just happened to find a real treasure. Nada mas, nada menos.

Well said. And that's the damn truth. It is a sad thing but many of us here (and I certainly speak for myself) have become so disillusioned with our attempts at long, healthy, meaningful relationships that we have escaped (at least partly for this reason) into the world of mongering, not just as a conscious choice to live the single, free life, unencumbered by any commitments, but because we have no faith that such a relationship can ever last, even though we really, deep down inside, wish for such a relationship.

For me, it will take a lot of convincing before I make a serious commitment again to any woman and get tied down. But it's not because I wouldn't want it. I just prefer mongering, at least until and unless I feel that I have found that truly exceptional woman with whom I could have a truly fulfilling relationship like that which p2 has found.

And I wouldn't ever expect to find such a relationship through mongering, of course, lol. It seems increasingly less likely that I (we?) can find such a woman in gringolandia, I am sorry to say, that is, a woman who is so appreciative, unspoiled, beautiful, giving. So if she can not easily be found at home and it would be foolish for us to seek her through mongering, living abroad would appear to be the most promising way to find such a woman, I suppose. I have often wondered if it is easier to find this kind of relationship living abroad, where there are more traditional women, living in a much more traditional world, and full of macho assholes, where truly good women are likely to appreciate truly good men. But another problem is, after being mongers, can we ever be those "truly good men" they seek?

In any case, I say to my friend p2, good for you!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Nah. . . .that last part I doubt. Different dudes want different things. I can certainly understand the appeal of variety. . . .. lol. . . have had plenty!

Ya stopping by for a drink or several?
    Much closer to ya now. . .well closer to work any ways. . . .
    Sure, as soon as you PM me an address.

Or do you want me to stand in the middle of Independence and start yelling your name????

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post

For me, it will take a lot of convincing before I make a serious commitment again to any woman and get tied down. But it's not because I wouldn't want it. I just prefer mongering, at least until and unless I feel that I have found that truly exceptional woman with whom I could have a truly fulfilling relationship like that which p2 has found.
    I hear ya. The key for me is to never look for it. I was single for 2 years or so and VERY happy with my life. Being a gringo living in DR and traveling throughout LA when not in DR is a pretty cool gig.

If I meet someone that I am willing to give up that killer lifestyle for, I may be on to something. Having said that. . . .I have thought I found one before and been wrong, but I try not to get all jaded and rule out the possibility. If you don't believe it is possible. . . .it probably won't be.

I don't regret any LTRs I have had and certainly do not regret any of my single phases.

I also try to learn from any mistakes and when I think about some mistakes or things I may have overlooked with other LTRs, I haven't found any of them in the current novia. She sure as hell looks like a keeper. Heck I may even take her to MDE. .. .. talk about taking sand to the beach. . . . . .lol. . .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sure, as soon as you PM me an address.

Or do you want me to stand in the middle of Independence and start yelling your name????

Well a phone call would have worked;-) PM on it's way;-) I am making lamb BTW!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I just had an amazing sex/love session with a girl I see often here ( talked about her ass in the other post I have Danytravel back to Sosua: El regreso del Cristo) and she just left...
    We had a little talk and she told me she wants to be my Novia...
    SInce I told her that is not possible since I don't live here and I really like her but I still want to see other girls since I am on vacation and it will be like this even in the future,she answers that she understands but she will accept it and still wants to be my novia as long as I treat her the way I did so far..
    I obviously said yes.... but I wonder... Is this the normal situation?
    I mean, obiously they are not stupid and they know that we fuck around but is the "official" meaning of Novia lover or girlfriend? Because now I am really confused...
    The reason because I want to ask it is because I woulod like to "propose" this to other girls, but I don't want to be misunderstood since the crazy Drama is the last thing I want....
    I rely on the opinion of the "EXPERTS" in this boards...
    Thx
    Very good topic.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    Very good topic.
    A lot of water under the bridge here....
    This were my first mongering days..... I started paying for sex the trip before this one..... ahhh.. memories..ahahahahahaha
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    A lot of water under the bridge here....
    This were my first mongering days..... I started paying for sex the trip before this one..... ahhh.. memories..ahahahahahaha
    You are 40? I thought you were 30 something?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Very good topic.
    Holy cow! I wonder what Prtyr is up to these days?

Probably still busy as hell down in South America. I wonder how his cute as a button sweetie is doing too.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

You are 40? I thought you were 30 something?
    Just turned 40.. I know..I look great! ahahahahahahahaah

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information