Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/2010 - Classicos VIP and Bottle service

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Re: Classicos VIP and Bottle service

Quote Originally Posted by lobonegro View Post
    There are pros and cons to doing the VIP thing in Classicos...either way I enjoy it.
    Sacase, to answer your questions the bottle prices/services are fairly reasonable compared to the states...I don't do the VIP much in Classicos...the last time I did it...we bought like 5 bottles of Henny a couple beers that was really it....I think it came up to about 500 and sumthin...it was ten guys total...so it wasnt really that expensive...and we def. finished off all those bottles...we were to the "oil"
    5 Bottles of Henny...damn that's a good night.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

You should take your friends to santiago one night and get bottle service in one the of the clubs. There are a lot of hot girls in santiago and it is a nice change from sousa.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    You are right we all do roll in different ways. Someone on Vacation is going to spend what ever they feel they can afford. I think Sage was just joking.He knows what he would see every week there.Guys are going to come down and spend a lot of money then we wonder why all of the people in Sosua think we are all rich and have unlimited money.They only can go by what they see. Hell I been down there 1 1/2 years and they still have problems comprehending the fact
    that I am not a tourist.
    On that note, I remember a few years back when a crew came down from NYC?? They were flashing mucho denero's, in Classicos ordering top shelf booze for random chicas, Then, during there grand finally exit they start throwing paper money in the air watching all the girls have a free for all. One rotten banana spoils the bunch. That also reminds me of the time I was at a strip club in Mass. many years ago, 3 bikers came in order beers sit at the stage an proceeded to garter belt 10's 4x each ,and this was back in the day when they didn't have lap dances. My opinion: What a waste!!!
    Ric
    Excuse my Spellin!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to riclagriclag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riclagriclag View Post
    On that note, I remember a few years back when a crew came down from NYC?? They were flashing mucho denero's, in Classicos ordering top shelf booze for random chicas, Then, during there grand finally exit they start throwing paper money in the air watching all the girls have a free for all. One rotten banana spoils the bunch. That also reminds me of the time I was at a strip club in Mass. many years ago, 3 bikers came in order beers sit at the stage an proceeded to garter belt 10's 4x each ,and this was back in the day when they didn't have lap dances. My opinion: What a waste!!!
    Ric
    Excuse my Spellin!!
    That's ridiculous...everyone wants to live that rapstar life....I can't even lie...during my first trip, I threw some dollars in the air...but I blame it on the al al al al alcohol....

Beaches, Bitches y Brugal...todos dias
    Im.Scared.Of.Commitment therefore; I'm I.S.O.C....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lobonegro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Classico Price List

Heading down next month for my second trip and have been reading trip reports nonstop. I noticed a lot of guys/groups get the VIP in classico and order bottles. Just wondering how much the bottles go for and if there is any extra charge for VIP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lateforwork For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Re: Classico Price List

VIP at classico's ( as of this past summer, we had got it for some reason)
    5000 for the night and you get a 2500 bar tab.

Betcha bottles are pretty pricey in classico's considering a presidente will run you 150 there... so you can do the math.

Pay one of the security guards a few hundred pesos and get a booth or two along the rail, much better locale in my opinion.

As I sit here and write this, i am trying to remember the last time I was in classico... might have to make an appearance before i jet for a minute.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    Coach, now you've gone a put a price on something that was always free. I have to throw a flag on you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post

Betcha bottles are pretty pricey in classico's considering a presidente will run you 150 there... so you can do the math.

Pay one of the security guards a few hundred pesos and get a booth or two along the rail, much better locale in my opinion.

As I sit here and write this, i am trying to remember the last time I was in classico... might have to make an appearance before i jet for a minute.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Coach, now you've gone a put a price on something that was always free. I have to throw a flag on you for that.
    Your right Sage... if you get there early and post up, u got those booth's for free... I will restate that ..... a tip to the security will clear out an occupied booth for you!!!!!

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

haha gotcha, thanks. doesnt seem worth it, I like to be in and out of there

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lateforwork For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post

Exactly. All holed up in that back corner, I wouldn't sit in that VIP area for free never mind pay for the privelege, but some guys seem to like it.

Now Copa is a different story. You're right on top of the action in the VIP.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lateforwork View Post
    then why get the vip? if your in and out just go upstairs walk around, hunt, find your prey, and then proceed to eat it in your hotel room

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    then why get the vip? if your in and out just go upstairs walk around, hunt, find your prey, and then proceed to eat it in your hotel room
    Good Point Fox, Late4work i dont know if you have done VIP in classicos but doing VIP in DR isnt like doing VIP in the states. When i do VIP in the states i do it for the comfort, ease, and security. Those dont exist in DR. The security guards arent going to look after your stuff and you are going to have hookers in and out so you can see the risks.

If your looking for a place to post up and have your drinks just do a booth just travel light. If you are planning a wild party then the private VIP might be cool.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foxracing View Post
    lmao true that. I was just considering it to see how much the bottles were. I go out in NYC almost every week, i leave the city to get away from being bottled everywhere I go. In the city a bottle is 300 min, in Queens you can get away with 150. I'm going to be rolling with a few guys, guess Ill chip in if they're down, maybe invite a few chicas over.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lateforwork For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

lmao true that. I was just considering it to see how much the bottles were. I go out in NYC almost every week, i leave the city to get away from being bottled everywhere I go. In the city a bottle is 300 min, in Queens you can get away with 150. I'm going to be rolling with a few guys, guess Ill chip in if they're down, maybe invite a few chicas over.
    Brugal will be cheap. I think its about 1000rd.

stuff like greygoose is gonna be more than 3500rd.

rule of thumb is local alcohol will be cheaper, imported alcohol will go for the gringo price.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Brugal will be cheap. I think its about 1000rd.

stuff like greygoose is gonna be more than 3500rd.

rule of thumb is local alcohol will be cheaper, imported alcohol will go for the gringo price.
    Ciroc and a jug of Cranberry came out to about 4000 .... were we buying drinks and shots like usual the cost would have been much higher.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Ciroc and a jug of Cranberry came out to about 4000 .... were we buying drinks and shots like usual the cost would have been much higher.
    I must be a no class, no style, no money kind of lowlife because I don't even know what that is.
    Enjoy it while you can.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You can still order a bottle without doing the VIP area in Classico.

You can get a booth, be closer to the action and have a much better view of all the prospective talent around, and not have thirsty bitches peeking into that corny little VIP area tucked in the back, hoping to get asked to come in .... and then have to deal with telling them they need to get out if they're acting stupid or you're simply not feeling them.

Now if you already got girls and you just want to chill in there with your buddies and girls, i guess the VIP there can work.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I must be a no class, no style, no money kind of lowlife because I don't even know what that is.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Its taken you a long time to realize that!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Its taken you a long time to realize that!!
    I've always had a suspicion but this was like a reality slap in the face.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Yeah yeah, keep playing that 'oh shucks' role on here.

Robert's from Syracuse everybody ... and very proud of it ... so if you ever see a guy wearing a 'Cuse Carmelo Anthony jersey standing in the middle of the Classico dance floor with a bottle of Cognac in his hand ... don't be shy ... walk up and say hello to Robert. He's good people.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information