Thread: Walking into a Cabana

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

Walking into a Cabana

Am I being cheap? My girlfriend lives in santiago down the street from a cabana. Normally I would take a taxi in and out of the cabana. The taxi cost 100 pesos each time and then the cabana cost 500 pesos, a grande another 100 pesos. So it all add up. And I like to go to the cabanas a few times every week.

This weekend I gave my girlfriend my jacket with a hood on it and we made a run for it. My dominican friends are crazy and tell me not to go to a cabana and look for a oscuro rincon (a dark corner). If you could only hear their stories. Dominican Tigres are crazy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Re: Walking into a Cabana

Quote Originally Posted by jcrew2020 View Post
    Am I being cheap? My girlfriend lives in santiago down the street from a cabana. Normally I would take a taxi in and out of the cabana. The taxi cost 100 pesos each time and then the cabana cost 500 pesos, a grande another 100 pesos. So it all add up. And I like to go to the cabanas a few times every week.

This weekend I gave my girlfriend my jacket with a hood on it and we made a run for it. My dominican friends are crazy and tell me not to go to a cabana and look for a oscuro rincon (a dark corner). If you could only hear their stories. Dominican Tigres are crazy.
    100 pesos is less than 3 dollars, your whole excursion is 800 pesos which is less than 22 dollars. its a lot if you dont have it but if you can spare the taxi money its probably important to her. The reason cabanas are set up the way they are is for privacy. You drive right in the garage and pay through a turntable without anyone seeing you. Some theories say its set up for married men and their mistresses but in a way all Dominicans are private about sexual encounters i think. I had a novia I used to stay with, at her house. I used to sleep in her room with her. she lived with her sister and two brothers. I even slept in her room with her when mom visited. we would fuck in her room with everyone there but she still always wanted to go to the cabana a few times. she was more at ease and loud in the cabana and more reserved at her house. when we would get back to her place she would never say where we went, she always lied when anyone asked. when i asked why she lied she said it was a private thing between me and her.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Yes, you are most definitely cheap. At least it sure sounds like it.

How often do you see people walking into that cabana? Why do you think all the cabanas have a private garage.

Show your girl a little respect..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    100 pesos is less than 3 dollars ... its a lot if you dont have it but if you can spare the taxi money its probably important to her. The reason cabanas are set up the way they are is for privacy. Some theories say its set up for married men and their mistresses but in a way all Dominicans are private about sexual encounters i think. I had a novia I used to stay with, at her house. I used to sleep in her room with her. she lived with her sister and two brothers. I even slept in her room with her when mom visited. we would fuck in her room with everyone there but she still always wanted to go to the cabana a few times. she was more at ease and loud in the cabana and more reserved at her house.
    Being a sex-tourist I haven't had recourse yet to the cabanas - or the 'push-buttons' of Panama, or the 'motels' of Brazil. But none of these are just for "illicit affairs" or for "grab-and-smash" encounters. They're also valuable for novias (as in jcrew's example) and even married couples who have too little space in their home for privacy; in the motel, they can relax and get it on without the chance of an embarrassing interruption.

DR$100 for a taxi? That's roughly a beer at Blackbeard's. Sure doesn't sound like much to me, for the sake of your novia's dignity....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I would even go so far as to say one taxi in, and 2 seperate taxis OUT.
    She leaves first. So they cant connect you with her.
    Thats the proper way to do it ,esp in Santiago where Image is so important , if you really value this girl as a long term Novia.
    It shows her u have CLASS.
    U never know who is going to see her, and he may know her or her friends. Keep it private, or at least make the effort, its $3 .

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I would even go so far as to say one taxi in, and 2 seperate taxis OUT.
    She leaves first. So they cant connect you with her.
    Thats the proper way to do it ,esp in Santiago where Image is so important , if you really value this girl as a long term Novia.
    It shows her u have CLASS.
    U never know who is going to see her, and he may know her or her friends. Keep it private, or at least make the effort, its $3 .
    I am not sure I understand the two taxis out.. She is leaving a Cabana so presumably they all know why she was there.. And why would she not want to be seen with me?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Talis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

If I was vacation, then i have no problem spending a lot of money. I live in here and have lots of girlfriends. Girlfriends = $$. Most girls in santiago are cool and understand that you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun. My friend just gave me a bunch of discount cards to Cabanas 299 pesos for 3 hours and a presidente!!! When I was a stupid Gringo, I used to go to Bora Bora and pay 1,900 pesos for 3 hours.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

If I was vacation, then i have no problem spending a lot of money. I live in here and have lots of girlfriends. Girlfriends = $$. Most girls in santiago are cool and understand that you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun. My friend just gave me a bunch of discount cards to Cabanas 299 pesos for 3 hours and a presidente!!! When I was a stupid Gringo, I used to go to Bora Bora and pay 1,900 pesos for 3 hours.
    Now you can afford a taxi until you run out of discount cards.

Thread Information