Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jealous puta!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Jealous puta!!

A very nice looking 18 year old street walker with a very nice boobs and face and everything between and behind says that she is VERY jealous and will kill if sees talking with some other woman.

Should it be taken as a concern? For herself she says it is just her job, not of my fucking business.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: Jealous puta!!

tell her to take a hike, drama will unfold if you dont take care of business.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

Man you need to set her strait real quick. Don't let them get the upper hand on you. If you are going to see her again make it known up front that you are going to see other chicas if she don't like it she can kick rocks.

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    Man you need to set her strait real quick. Don't let them get the upper hand on you. If you are going to see her again make it known up front that you are going to see other chicas if she don't like it she can kick rocks.
    Why would you want to see her again. That would be kinda dumb don't you think? Hundreds of thousands of chicas on this island. Why deal with any major drama or put up with any over-the-top bullshit. So you decide to keep seeing her and three weeks from now she does some major league dumb shit involving you. Who's fault would that be, given your advance notification?

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

I second that Robert

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Why would you want to see her again. That would be kinda dumb don't you think? Hundreds of thousands of chicas on this island. Why deal with any major drama or put up with any over-the-top bullshit. So you decide to keep seeing her and three weeks from now she does some major league dumb shit involving you. Who's fault would that be, given your advance notification?
    I am just saying. People are not rational human beings all the time. Lord knows I have done things against my better judgement. I was just trying to cover all the bases. Never said he should or shouldn't, that is his decision to make. Like Bell Biv, Devoe said, "Never trust a big butt and a smile". But hey I like crazy chics.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I am just saying. People are not rational human beings all the time. Lord knows I have done things against my better judgement. I was just trying to cover all the bases. Never said he should or shouldn't, that is his decision to make. Like Bell Biv, Devoe said, "Never trust a big butt and a smile". But hey I like crazy chics.
    Been there and done that. I remember one time I invited a guy to meet me for dinner and he accepted and then stiffed me. And, against my better judgement, I invited him again with the same result.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Been there and done that. I remember one time I invited a guy to meet me for dinner and he accepted and then stiffed me. And, against my better judgement, I invited him again with the same result.
    You are starting to sound as bad as Weyland and his 13 pesos.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Jealous puta!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCguy View Post
    A very nice looking 18 year old street walker with a very nice boobs and face and everything between and behind says that she is VERY jealous and will kill if sees talking with some other woman.

Should it be taken as a concern? For herself she says it is just her job, not of my fucking business.
    Hold on! She might as well check herself into prison now- a streetwalking whore who expects her johns to be with noone else but her?!?
    She needs to get her head examined. Can anyone say "abandonment issues"?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I was going to provide some advice here, but then I decided that the question itself provided the answer for the OP. You're in a little too deep my friend. Time to take a time out to reflect on what this relationship isn't.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I was going to provide some advice here, but then I decided that the question itself provided the answer for the OP. You're in a little too deep my friend. Time to take a time out to reflect on what this relationship isn't.
    I'd say a couple of cents short of a dollar........
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

You are starting to sound as bad as Weyland and his 13 pesos.
    That is an outrageous libel. Do you seriously think I would make an issue of 13 pesos? How cheap do you think I am?

It was actually 19 pesos and came to 20 after adding interest for late payment. I think you will agree that is a different matter altogether.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    That is an outrageous libel. Do you seriously think I would make an issue of 13 pesos? How cheap do you think I am?

It was actually 19 pesos and came to 20 after adding interest for late payment. I think you will agree that is a different matter altogether.
    Quite right, a different matter altogether.

In answer to how cheap do I think you are, if I said, not as cheap as Jimmy, would that make you feel better?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Quite right, a different matter altogether.

In answer to how cheap do I think you are, if I said, not as cheap as Jimmy, would that make you feel better?

Yeah Weyland would at least splurge for a soapie in Pattaya if he was there

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Diffuse the situation. Pass her to your friends.

By the time everybody's done fucking her who's she gonna be jealous of?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post

I agree whole heartedly.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

I have gone out with some putas that have displayed subtle signs of jealousy:

After going out two nights in a row with a chica she says to me "I am sure that you will probably be going out with other chicas after tonight."

Another chica I went out with says to me "why were you talking to that girl?" (and this was before we had even sessioned).

After sessioning with a chica at a rent-by-the-hour room late in the night I had to catch my plane the next morning and she says to me "you are going straight back to your hotel, aren't you?"

This just shows me that a lot these chicas are really sweet, normal, everyday girls that enjoy being with a guy that treats them well, with respect, and gives them their undivided attention. Sure, eventually I am going to pay them to bang their bones, but I find that somestimes it really pays dividends to take the time to converse with them and get to know them a little bit before the deed. Like giving them the 'boy friend experience'.

Just another reason why I dig Dominicanas (putas and non-putas).

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Manthey get over that shit real quick

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.
    exactly

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information