Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealous puta!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Re: Jealous puta!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCguy View Post
    A very nice looking 18 year old street walker with a very nice boobs and face and everything between and behind says that she is VERY jealous and will kill if sees talking with some other woman.

Should it be taken as a concern? For herself she says it is just her job, not of my fucking business.
    I just wonder why she thinks she owns you. Probably contact information was exchanged and you call her once in a while.
    I think that bad things start to happen when we forget who they are and we start to treat them how we'd like them to be, by doing so, we mark ourselves as "desperate targets". They understand that the only reason why we keep in touch with them is because we don't have someone close by to keep us busy, entertain us.
    I might be wrong but using myself as a model, I know that most of the time, like 100% of the time, we attract what happens to us. Just remember who she is and who you are.
    Be safe!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Jealous puta!!

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Whores dont want you spending your money with other whores. They want you spending all of it with them They play the jealousy game to bully, you into spending all your money with them. Why should they go out and have to find a new John every night, when can bully some guys into giving them money every nght.I've seen it happen many times, it actually works.

I also agree with TONYTNT40 on this one, its more of a bullying tactic than anything else. On a recent trip one chica was texting me like 10X per day ( " im so lonely, I miss you, why dont you call back me bla bla bla" ) , cause she saw me with another chica, her ex best friend no less. She didnt have the guts to confront me in person which she could easily have done at the bar we were hanging it out in the open , but she was apparantly tracking my every move, and too lazy to go get another customer, or just jealous that her ex best friend was now gettting paid and not her.
    I ignored every message, and amazingly when I left wown, her texts of "loneliness" stopped as well. Just do you thing. Dont let them run your schedual.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information