Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SatisfactionPlus

Thanks

SatisfactionPlus

I just returned from a five night stay at the SatisfactionPlus resort located in Juan Dolio near Santo Domingo. My experiences over the past decade have taken me from expensive places like Viking to lower cost options like Blackbeards in Costambar. In between I have been to other locations on Margarita Island, Cartagena, etc. I have also freelanced in Sosua, Medellin, and Cartagena. I offer this information to let you know I am not a novice.

My experience at the SFP resort was unlike any I have experienced regardless of cost. This small resort truly understands the value of keeping the clients happy at all times. While all the places I have been to offer pretty young girls who are willing to please, the girls at SFP seem eager to please. This comes from the high expectations set by the resort owner and manager (same person).

This is not a public resort where you are expected to mingle with families on vacation. It is a private resort with good accommodations, great food, and excellent service. The main differences between this place and other all inclusive resorts are the hands on service provided by the owner (he lives on site), and the coaching for the girls provided by his wife (also on site).

They have created a little paradise for men. If you interested in my daily trip reports while at the resort you can find them on the SFP web site forum under the handle of niunpeso.

I know many people prefer the action provided in Sosua or Blackbeards where it is mostly about the sex. But at SPF I got 24 hour a day attention and affection, great meals and a clean, comfortable room at a price equal to what I would have spent in Sosua.

My preference is a GFE where I am pampered by the girl and staff. SFP provided that for me at a very reasonable price.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: SatisfactionPlus

What are the rates? Do you have any pictures?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    What are the rates? Do you have any pictures?
    Never mind, here's the link to the place:

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novionomo View Post
    I just returned from a five night stay at the SatisfactionPlus resort located in Juan Dolio near Santo Domingo. My experiences over the past decade have taken me from expensive places like Viking to lower cost options like Blackbeards in Costambar. In between I have been to other locations on Margarita Island, Cartagena, etc. I have also freelanced in Sosua, Medellin, and Cartagena. I offer this information to let you know I am not a novice.

My experience at the SFP resort was unlike any I have experienced regardless of cost. This small resort truly understands the value of keeping the clients happy at all times. While all the places I have been to offer pretty young girls who are willing to please, the girls at SFP seem eager to please. This comes from the high expectations set by the resort owner and manager (same person).

This is not a public resort where you are expected to mingle with families on vacation. It is a private resort with good accommodations, great food, and excellent service. The main differences between this place and other all inclusive resorts are the hands on service provided by the owner (he lives on site), and the coaching for the girls provided by his wife (also on site).

They have created a little paradise for men. If you interested in my daily trip reports while at the resort you can find them on the SFP web site forum under the handle of niunpeso.

I know many people prefer the action provided in Sosua or Blackbeards where it is mostly about the sex. But at SPF I got 24 hour a day attention and affection, great meals and a clean, comfortable room at a price equal to what I would have spent in Sosua.

My preference is a GFE where I am pampered by the girl and staff. SFP provided that for me at a very reasonable price.
    A perfect solution and alternative to the current chica and monger- unfriendly Sosua! Great info!

Will they help with the transfer from POP to those guys who are stuck with non-refundeable tickets to POP? It is only two hour drive after all.

NOT A SINGLE DOLLAR TO SOSUA!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Never mind, here's the link to the place:

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm
    $1200 all-inclusive for 4 days/3 nights with airport transportation included ain't too shabby actually. Talent looked reasonable too - about on par with Blackbeards, though I don't know if I'd want to be limited to one "sexy companion per day", which seems to be the case. But especially for those for whom flying to the north coast is expensive and a hassle, this might be a decent alternative.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: SatisfactionPlus

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    But especially for those for whom flying to the north coast is expensive and a hassle, this might be a decent alternative.
    I agree. It is way cheaper for me to fly into SDQ than POP. I think I would like this place, to be honest. Having a chica all day might be nice, though I would definatly need some good spanish skills or I would feel like a jackass.

Thanks for the intel novionomo.

The ones who care don't know anymore, and the ones who know don't care ~ Yuri Orlov.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

they charge $1200 for a 4 day /3 night package at this place which is basically 3 girls for 3 nights, that comes to $400 a day. 8 days/ 7 nights is $2550 which is $365 a day. expensive as far as Sosua goes but for a guaranteed 3 sex filled nights with 3 different nice looking girls with hotel and drinks included its inexpensive really, especially if your a newbie.

someone else posted a link for a similar place a few months back but the girl were hotter. I did a quick google and DRnights came up, think that was the place. the girls are hotter imo than the ones on the website for this place but it is more money for DRnights. if i remember correctly the girls from the post were very, very hot.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thanks for the info. and insight gents. I just might have to check this one out.

I'm guessing each morning after breakfast you choose to keep or upgrade your chica for the next 24hrs?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi All,

I have been a member here for over a year but never posted before but I think I can give some good input on this thread. I probably should have posted this myself along time ago after all the great information I have gotten from this site but now all I can do is try to participate and help some folks out.

I'm not the regular mongering type, way to shy to be honest with you, so this type of resort works really well for me. You simply do a casting where you can check out the chicas and ask them questions and they you and then you choose one to spend time with. I have actually visited Satisfaction Plus 4 times in the past year and love the place.

I think the rates are really good for everything you receive (when they say all-inclusive they mean all-inclusive) and returning guests get a 10% discount right off the top making it $360/night after your first visit. What I really like though is the fact that after you pay for the tourist card at the airport you dont need any money for ANYTHING (well except to pay your resort bill of course) unless you want to go do an excursion or something else away from the resort; no extra money is needed at the resort at all, no hidden costs/fees. They will even go so far that if you go to the beach (literally across the street) they will set you up with a cooler full of beer, cokes, water, or whatever your pleasure, along with chairs so you dont have to rent chairs or buy drinks from the beach vendors. But the most important thing to me is the lovely attentive chicas that treat you like a king and I have wanted for nothing while there.

el toro,
    To answer your question, yes, you just let the resort manager know after breakfast if you would like to change and they will take care of the switch, no fuss, no muss. If you like they will arrange another casting for you, let you choose another chica from a picture, or if you have already seen the one you would like to spend time you just let them know and it is taken care of. Once again this worked very nicely for me being shy because I didnt want to hurt the chicas feelings.

You can check out some of my trip reports on their forums as well under the username TexasTank2009 it is at http://www.adultvacationforum.com/.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Okay, I'm getting curious now - is this by chance the same place featured in this documentary?

They were located on Margarita Island when this was made, but as I understand, they were since forced to move the operation to the D.R...

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The documentary refers to Totalsatisfaction located in Boca Chica. It is run by a man I would not trust. He had a resort on Margarita Island and the owner at Satisfaction plus was his manager. A year ago Frank broke away from TS and started the place in Juan Dolio. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLACES. I have been to both. The place in Boca chica uses girls from a local strip club, while Frank's girls live on site.

When I was at TS the girls would stay in bed till 11am while the girls at the SFP resort in Juan Dolio are with you 24 hours a day. Be warned to not piss your money away in boca chica!

As for the multiple girl experience the SFP resort charges an additional $200 per day for a second girl for 24 hours, or $100 if you just want the second girl from 9pm till 9am the next day. I recommend you take a few minutes to read my posts from last week. Rumor has it that one guest has taken 5 girls to bed.

Have fun!

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to novionomo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: SatisfactionPlus

Terr Linda $69 +16% = $80.04 per night max for the best Hotel in town
    Food $50 per day including some chica food is necessary
    Drinks $65 per day...that's 20 beer or Cuba Libres in the day & 10 in Clasico at night.
    Chicas @ $55 each ALL day and night if you choose realistically

$80
    $250 in Sosua pretty much burning the place down for a full day and night

Prorated for 4 days and 3 nights

$240
    $965 for the same 4 days and 3 night time-frame vs $1200 so one could easily have another full day and night in Sosua, have all the variety they wanted in chicas, restaurants and clubs and save $200-300 depending on how crazy one gets with booze...or stay in a villa instead (and really lower the per person costs by sharing with a friend or 3 )

I guess it's fine for super shy introverts with no personality, just as a stereotypical generalization , but for most people it's unnecessary.

Then again it might be great to have to do nothing, no thinking or organizing and just be pampered. It's not something I'd be interested in but it's your money and vacation so do you!

Since it's on the South Coast and 4+ hours from Sosua that might explain some of the demand. A few places have tried it closer to Sosua but most are no longer with us, for the most part, or extremely low key aimed at a different clientèle than most ISOC members....or there's Baba Negra but that's apparently no comparison.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

The big difference would be the airfare. Sometimes its $300 plus cheaper to fly into SD than POP

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Drinks $65 per day...that's 20 beer or Cuba Libres in the day & 10 in Clasico at night.

$80

$240
    $965 for the same 4 days and 3 night time-frame vs $1200 so one could easily have another full day and night in Sosua, have all the variety they wanted in chicas, restaurants and clubs and save $200-300 depending on how crazy one gets with booze...or stay in a villa instead (and really lower the per person costs by sharing with a friend or 3 )

I guess it's fine for super shy introverts with no personality, just as a stereotypical generalization , but for most people it's unnecessary.

Then again it might be great to have to do nothing, no thinking or organizing and just be pampered. It's not something I'd be interested in but it's your money and vacation so do you!

Since it's on the South Coast and 4+ hours from Sosua that might explain some of the demand. A few places have tried it closer to Sosua but most are no longer with us, for the most part, or extremely low key aimed at a different clientèle than most ISOC members....or there's Baba Negra but that's apparently no comparison.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: SatisfactionPlus

Not for me now but in the past yes.

The main point is that not only are there more options in Sosua, or for that matter Santo Domingo, it is also cheaper.

It's not that much more, unlike some other places, so for some guys it's a no brainer.

No importa a mi.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

if im gonna wife up for an entire day, i need to develope chemistry with a chica first. i could not simply pick a chica from a lineup and expect to spend the next 24 hours with her and then do it again tommorrow.

sometimes i like to be with the same girl for multiple days, and sometimes i want to smash 3 or 4 girls in the same day.

and i dont head out on a trip knowing which type of trip its gonna be. hell sometimes a trip is both .. butterfly the first half and wife up the second half.

but yeah, to simply pick from a lineup, without knowing if there is any chemistry there at all.. nah, couldnt do that for anything more than an st. i dont even do that in sosua for st's. regardless if im picking a girl for tln or st, i still spend a little time bullshittin, having a few drinks, seeing if i like thier attitude and personality first.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

$80

$240

Since airfare (which is a $350 difference for me) has been brought up i'll go with something else. If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business I think the extra 235 is MORE than worth the difference. Now Naptime brings up the biggest concern I have with this place. When I was originally coming to DR before I found this board I was talking with DRNights. The cost was good to me plus I could swap a girl if I didn't like her. Like Naptime this is a big deal to me because I need chemistry. If I don't like a chick i'm not gonna fuck. Looking at the photo's I wouldn't pull the trigger on half though. I'd be interested in doing a night at this place. Probably will for the experience when I visit Santo Domingo.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business
    these things, along with the beach, the restaurants, and the chicas are what bring me to sosua. not JUST the chicas.

i was actually pissed on my last trip because it took me three days to find a shoeshine boy.

i used toget my shoes cleaned/shined every day, by the same two kids. this trip, it took three days to find one, and thankfully it was one of my two regulars.

i am not bothered at all by shop sellars, beggars, street kids, etc... the beggars i just no and keep walking. the street kids, i just say no and keep walking. with the xception of a few.. i NEVER throw away my leftovers at a restaurant. i always get them to go and give them to a few select street kids.

i've never had any issues with politure or hustlers

the vibe in sosua is what i enjoy, and why i keep going back. if that vibe changes, thats what will cause me to move on elsewhere.

lots of guys talk about santiago and puerto plata and santo domingo.

been there, not interested. i like the small beach town feel. not interested in santiago at all. and certainly not santo domingo. if anything i would check out boca chica, but i know it isnt the same feel as sosua. having a beach, doesnt make it a small beach town.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    these things, along with the beach, the restaurants, and the chicas are what bring me to sosua. not JUST the chicas.

i was actually pissed on my last trip because it took me three days to find a shoeshine boy.

i used toget my shoes cleaned/shined every day, by the same two kids. this trip, it took three days to find one, and thankfully it was one of my two regulars.

i am not bothered at all by shop sellars, beggars, street kids, etc... the beggars i just no and keep walking. the street kids, i just say no and keep walking. with the xception of a few.. i NEVER throw away my leftovers at a restaurant. i always get them to go and give them to a few select street kids.

i've never had any issues with politure or hustlers

the vibe in sosua is what i enjoy, and why i keep going back. if that vibe changes, thats what will cause me to move on elsewhere.

lots of guys talk about santiago and puerto plata and santo domingo.

been there, not interested. i like the small beach town feel. not interested in santiago at all. and certainly not santo domingo. if anything i would check out boca chica, but i know it isnt the same feel as sosua. having a beach, doesnt make it a small beach town.

I ONLY wear pure white sneakers. I had my shoes done atleast once a day also. I think were of the same mind because most of this stuff doesn't bother me much either. The reason I brought it up was most guys on here HATE all of the things I mentioned so for them the extra cost at the AI would be worth it I think. I wasn't terribly impressed with the beach but really enjoyed the open air bars and just people watching. The chica's are secondary to my relaxation.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

All these places are the same. Anyone that patronizes a place like this is just sticking a lot of money into some leeches pocket while the girls still don't get shit. Pimps. They can call themselves anything they want.

The same leeches are the ones that tell the girls that nobody on the island can see their pictures, because the website is "blocked" on the island, but every tiguere and his brother knows how to use an annon. browser here.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is key! That's why this information should be on this board. Too many times I've seen dudes with no business in Sosua getting taken by chicas and everyone else (I'm sure many here see it as well). This place is tailor made for such rookies to wet their and not get traumatized for life and never travel again. It's definitely not a place I'd be interested in, but would've felt lucky to find if I hadn't been on travel boards prior to my first trip.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information