Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SatisfactionPlus

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: SatisfactionPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    15 Days/14 Nights......................................$5040 (2) Free mini 2x1s included

My trip to Medellin only cost me $2,000 for 17 days.
    Some guys bar tabs are way more than 2k for 17 days! ...might be good for a week!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Some guys bar tabs are way more than 2k for 17 days! ...might be good for a week!

If you can drink $5,000 in two weeks, I think you may have a problem.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

...or hanging out in Cristal's too much!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Some guys also pick up the tab for others so it tends to add up fast. $200-300 a day would not be out of line although I'd hope their generosity would not extend for 17 days, but perhaps you get my point.
    I was just chatting about this very subject late last night...

I'd have a hard time drinking $500, or even $300, in 2 weeks but I don't drink much in real life and not that much even on vacation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    Some guys also pick up the tab for others so it tends to add up fast. $200-300 a day would not be out of line although I'd hope their generosity would not extend for 17 days, but perhaps you get my point.

I was just chatting about this very subject late last night...

I'd have a hard time drinking $500, or even $300, in 2 weeks but I don't drink much in real life and not that much even on vacation.

I know that you and me ain't spending that in two weeks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockc123 View Post
    I spent 8 great days and 7 unbelievable nights there it was the very best vacation ever.
    Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants. Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi. (Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name. They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”. So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow. Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day 2: Off to the beach with N and KoolB and his chica now you have to remember I am a gringo and the whitest you will ever see. Sunscreen #70 half a can. KoolB is looking like he needs darker sunglass to keep the glare down. After we head back and decide to take the chicas out to eat to the Italian restaurant just a few doors down the street good food. Then back to the resort more beer and shots music KoolB and N trying to teach me to dance hey white guys can’t dance, got no rhythm. Then another great night with N.

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal. Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

NOTE: I missed up some of the day’s activities in these days KoolB and me also got all the chicas pizza one night and the same night Frank threw us a party with the chicas and a striper. Frank you the man!!!!!

Day4: KoolB left but made his reservation for his next trip. Thanks KoolB had a great time partying with you. Nice relaxing day lots of dominoes also three past days. Hey KoolB I learned how many numbers there are and how to count them. Lots of great food and drinks. And another night in N’s arms.

Day 5: decide to get all day two for one now I forgot to tell you that both KoolB and me had decided to have our main chica pick the 2 for 1 dam the castings. So today N picks R (R beautiful, sexy, sweet and as N say’s great T&A she is right.) I keep her and do the 2for on the rest of my stay. I know I aged 10 years these last three nights but what a great way to age. STE got in this day he is really a nice guy very intelligent very good to talk to. Went to the beach with N & R and STE and his chica. N and R did not want to go swimming so I waded in and it was a bit cool so I walk down the beach for about a mile, turn around and start back. As I am heading back I see N & R walking my way they do not look happy. They let me know that they were worried about me when they look and did not see me. They worried I drown or get bite by a shark I don’t think they have sharks there but what do I know. Any it was so nice that they were concerned about me. I really believe they care. That makes it all so nice.

Days 6&7: Lots of food, drinks, dominoes, talking with STE chicas dancing FUN.

Last night there: N & R go to the room are gone 10 to 15 minutes then come back down and take me up for our last night. They had set it up with candles and flowers pedals in the shape of a hart on the bed. They gave me one of the best nights of my life.

Day 8: Breakfast then back upstairs to pack. Frank gets me lunch early then off to the airport. Frank gets me checked in and threw customs then he is gone. I am sitting there waiting to go home and can’t wait to come back.

There is no way for me to say all the thing that Frank and Mercedes all the Staff and Chicas did for me there I would have to write for a week and then only get half of them!! I will say there is no better place in the world then Satisfaction Plus.
    Frank, Mercedes the staff N & R and all the Chicas THANK YOU so much. I will be back soon. Oh also had no laundry to do back home as it was done everyday for free.
    I was with Frank in VZ much nicer than Paul @ total satisfaction. But for 8 DAYS/ 7 NIGHTS $ 2695.00 USD per person i can stay at Rocky's in sosua i can spend 2.5 weeks there for the same
    Last edited by hughgrection; 04-22-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks

Mr. Happy first off I could care less if you think I am shilling or not. This is my second post not my first post. I had not been to the Dominican Repuplic before or any place like this before. I gave my first trip report on the Satisfaction Plus site and then this one. Will I go back to Satisfaction Plus you better belive it. I had a great time. When I was in my early twentys I did not mind walking the stroll in Hollwood Ca looking for hookers. Now that I am in my fiftys I don't feel like playing the games. I much prefered the GFE that I got there and the great service I got from Frank. As far as the (N) and (R) for names of the chicas it is for there saftey and for there privicey. You see these girls are not walking the streets doing everybody that comes along. People can not bring up there web site in the DR. They are checked for STD's regulary. Now if I was still in my twentys I might like going to a place like you talk of and taking chances but I am not. Now before you call me scared let me say that I am a retired police officer and have been wounded in the line of duty several times I like to think that for fun which is why I went that it smarter to be safe. I am not here to start any conflinct just make a trip report.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mr. Happy first off I could care less if you think I am shilling or not. This is my second post not my first post. I had not been to the Dominican Repuplic before or any place like this before. I gave my first trip report on the Satisfaction Plus site and then this one. Will I go back to Satisfaction Plus you better belive it. I had a great time. When I was in my early twentys I did not mind walking the stroll in Hollwood Ca looking for hookers. Now that I am in my fiftys I don't feel like playing the games. I much prefered the GFE that I got there and the great service I got from Frank. As far as the (N) and (R) for names of the chicas it is for there saftey and for there privicey. You see these girls are not walking the streets doing everybody that comes along. People can not bring up there web site in the DR. They are checked for STD's regulary. Now if I was still in my twentys I might like going to a place like you talk of and taking chances but I am not. Now before you call me scared let me say that I am a retired police officer and have been wounded in the line of duty several times I like to think that for fun which is why I went that it smarter to be safe. I am not here to start any conflinct just make a trip report.

Then why be a member of this board.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I got news for ya brother...... What do you think those girls do when Satisfaction Plus is not overflowing with customers? They ain't waiting for their ship to come in, believe me.

And if you think the website cannot be opened in the DR, you're mistaken. Every heard of anon. browsing? Every tiguere and their brother can open that site and see their "vecina" showing off her wares.

Just another way they're deceived. And give me a break on the names. Do you truly think writing a girls name is going to "out" her? Violate her privacy? Seriously.

When you walk around with one of those girls outside (or inside) the resort, do you think for one second that everyone doesn't realize they're just a whore? Really??

Checked regularly for STD's.. Hoo boy. They got you hook, line and sinker.

BTW, thank you for you're willingness to make the supreme sacrifice, I'm glad you're still alive and kicking.

Just stay away from the guys that charge you mega bucks for an evening with a girl, then sticks most of it in HIS pocket, not hers.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information