Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SatisfactionPlus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Re: SatisfactionPlus

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    All these places are the same. Anyone that patronizes a place like this is just sticking a lot of money into some leeches pocket while the girls still don't get shit. Pimps. They can call themselves anything they want.

The same leeches are the ones that tell the girls that nobody on the island can see their pictures, because the website is "blocked" on the island, but every tiguere and his brother knows how to use an annon. browser here.

I think Gdogg makes a great point. I won't patronize Peter because I think he doesn't provide shit and is a PIMP. I think this place actually provides something. I would also liken your leeches point to the scammer chicas. How often have we seen chicas try to pull the "propina" shit, politur threat, go crazy (getrhythm), give bad performance, or try and leave early? Some of these places definitely have a purpose.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I think Gdogg makes a great point. I won't patronize Peter because I think he doesn't provide shit and is a PIMP. I think this place actually provides something. I would also liken your leeches point to the scammer chicas. How often have we seen chicas try to pull the "propina" shit, politur threat, go crazy (getrhythm), give bad performance, or try and leave early? Some of these places definitely have a purpose.
    So what is the guy that owns this place? he's not a PIMP also?
    Last edited by swiggy; 11-29-2010 at 12:02 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: SatisfactionPlus

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    these things, along with the beach, the restaurants, and the chicas are what bring me to sosua. not JUST the chicas.

i was actually pissed on my last trip because it took me three days to find a shoeshine boy.

i used toget my shoes cleaned/shined every day, by the same two kids. this trip, it took three days to find one, and thankfully it was one of my two regulars.

i am not bothered at all by shop sellars, beggars, street kids, etc... the beggars i just no and keep walking. the street kids, i just say no and keep walking. with the xception of a few.. i NEVER throw away my leftovers at a restaurant. i always get them to go and give them to a few select street kids.

i've never had any issues with politure or hustlers

the vibe in sosua is what i enjoy, and why i keep going back. if that vibe changes, thats what will cause me to move on elsewhere.

lots of guys talk about santiago and puerto plata and santo domingo.

been there, not interested. i like the small beach town feel. not interested in santiago at all. and certainly not santo domingo. if anything i would check out boca chica, but i know it isnt the same feel as sosua. having a beach, doesnt make it a small beach town.
    It's all part of the experience for me. I'd be bored at a resort, even one with chicas. I too need a connection and like to sit on the busy beach or at a street side bar and watch the scene unfold and interact with people.

If you factor in the beggers, the drama, the hustlers, the politur shit, and everyone in your face and business...
    The beggars and hustlers don't bother me at all. If people took the time to talk to them they'd find they are normal and interesting people just doing a job. They have families and responsibilities like the rest of us. The Politir are generally there for "our" benefit even if it appears to be different sometimes and they never hassle tourists...unless you're blatantly breaking the law and then you deserve what you get. Finally just because you're isolated somewhat you should not think you'll avoid perople getting in your business. It'll just be a little more subtle...but chicas talk
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    It's all part of the experience for me. I'd be bored at a resort, even one with chicas. I too need a connection and like to sit on the busy beach or at a street side bar and watch the scene unfold and interact with people.

The beggars and hustlers don't bother me at all. If people took the time to talk to them they'd find they are normal and interesting people just doing a job. They have families and responsibilities like the rest of us. The Politir are generally there for "our" benefit even if it appears to be different sometimes and they never hassle tourists...unless you're blatantly breaking the law and then you deserve what you get. Finally just because you're isolated somewhat you should not think you'll avoid perople getting in your business. It'll just be a little more subtle...but chicas talk

It's clear that for some the beggars and hustlers aren't a problem but if you do recall prior to my trip there I brought up the exact same points your bringing up and was attacked for it so clearly we have a lot of people who don't care for them. I would never assume that what I do in DR is private but it's sure as hell a lot more private at this resort than Sosua. This especially comes into play when dealing with a chica that doesn't want to be seen in a "monger" places. That doesn't matter here but I'm just clarifying my privacy point. NG is like a damn frat house and some people aren't into that. Since so many mongers are budget mongers a lot of the monger AI's are having trouble filling. I was reading this guys post and he stated he was the only customer during his vacation.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Someone else posted a link for a similar place a few months back but the girl were hotter. I did a quick google and DRnights came up, think that was the place. the girls are hotter imo than the ones on the website for this place but it is more money for DRnights. if i remember correctly the girls from the post were very, very hot.
    I was at Drnights.. they charge a helluva lot more than this place but yes, the girls were hotter.
    But hanging around a public resort SUCKED.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

It's clear that for some the beggars and hustlers aren't a problem but if you do recall prior to my trip there I brought up the exact same points your bringing up and was attacked for it so clearly we have a lot of people who don't care for them. I would never assume that what I do in DR is private but it's sure as hell a lot more private at this resort than Sosua. This especially comes into play when dealing with a chica that doesn't want to be seen in a "monger" places. That doesn't matter here but I'm just clarifying my privacy point. NG is like a damn frat house and some people aren't into that. Since so many mongers are budget mongers a lot of the monger AI's are having trouble filling. I was reading this guys post and he stated he was the only customer during his vacation.
    I would go BatShitCrazy!!! A place like this may be fun for a night or two, ALONG WITH SOME FRIENDS!!!!!!

But there is no way that........

1) I would want to be cooped up in a place like this for days or a week, by myself! As Naptime posted, the chicas are not the first thing on my list for a vacation. I get ass at home. I enjoy being around likeminded guys on a beach, having fun.

2) I doubt VERY much that, in full party mode (like I always am while on vacation........or awake!!!!) a place like this would want to handle me for a week!! I am not an intravert! As most who know me from down there (or anywhere) will attest...... I am usually the loudest, drunkest motherfucker in the place!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Like everything else in life, it's just a matter of taste. IMHO the manager at this place has a better perspective of the value of making the customer happy. The town of Juan Dolio has the small town feel of Sosua minus the hundreds of beach vendors. But there is also a much smaller selection of bars, etc.

I've been to both places and have never been bored on vacation in Sosua or Juan Dolio. It's all good.

My purpose in this thread was to provide the intel that I found an all inclusive place that has customer service down. The girls were not all 10s, but there was a wide selection for different tastes. And I guess I don't have the game to get a 24 hour a day GFE for $55. So this works for me.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to novionomo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novionomo View Post
    The documentary refers to Totalsatisfaction located in Boca Chica. It is run by a man I would not trust. He had a resort on Margarita Island and the owner at Satisfaction plus was his manager. A year ago Frank broke away from TS and started the place in Juan Dolio. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLACES. I have been to both. The place in Boca chica uses girls from a local strip club, while Frank's girls live on site.

When I was at TS the girls would stay in bed till 11am while the girls at the SFP resort in Juan Dolio are with you 24 hours a day. Be warned to not piss your money away in boca chica!

As for the multiple girl experience the SFP resort charges an additional $200 per day for a second girl for 24 hours, or $100 if you just want the second girl from 9pm till 9am the next day. I recommend you take a few minutes to read my posts from last week. Rumor has it that one guest has taken 5 girls to bed.

Have fun!
    I stayed @ TS in IM I might go to Sat+ in mar for my bday i will decide after next week in sosua free lancing I prefer the owner of sat+ over TS
    Last edited by hughgrection; 11-29-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: clarity

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novionomo View Post
    Like everything else in life, it's just a matter of taste. IMHO the manager at this place has a better perspective of the value of making the customer happy. The town of Juan Dolio has the small town feel of Sosua minus the hundreds of beach vendors. But there is also a much smaller selection of bars, etc.

I've been to both places and have never been bored on vacation in Sosua or Juan Dolio. It's all good.

My purpose in this thread was to provide the intel that I found an all inclusive place that has customer service down. The girls were not all 10s, but there was a wide selection for different tastes. And I guess I don't have the game to get a 24 hour a day GFE for $55. So this works for me.
    Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Novonomio ... this does sound good to me. Some of us are introverted, quiet, shy; some of us are wary of the 'chica hustlers' that are definitely out there; some of us may enjoy la vida loca for a few days, but want to end their vacations with something mellow. $400/night, for an AI-type place, with a chica who is treating you right all day and all night, could be very nice indeed.

I spent the first four nights of my October trip in Sosua and the last three at Blackbeard's. I fell pretty flat at Sosua - my own mistakes - and the BB's segment was a relief to me; but I still struck out of having any TLN action at Barba Negra, and I have to take 'credit' for that as well (though I thought the girl was acting as if she was bored with the prospects and would rather not be bothered to stay with me!)

$400 a night would be worth it to me, if it included a chica who would session with me a time or two during the day, act as if my pleasure and feelings were at least worth her care, and snuggle up rather than act bored when it was time for bed. Of course, this may be an indicator that I am indeed a hopeless cause....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been on this site for awhile also and this is my first reply. I started looking to go some time back and found Blackbeards site it look good then I found sat+ site. The reason I am going there is that all the trip reports start by thanking Frank the owener and manger. Also all the people really seem to get along good thats nice if you have people that are not just into there selves. Every thing I have read about them and there severice is outstanding. From the food to maid severice having there laundry done at no cost everyday and of course the Chicas. I am going there in April and can't wait will post here when i get back.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rockc123 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Where are the pictures??????????

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I spent 8 great days and 7 unbelievable nights there it was the very best vacation ever.
    Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants. Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi. (Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name. They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”. So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow. Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day 2: Off to the beach with N and KoolB and his chica now you have to remember I am a gringo and the whitest you will ever see. Sunscreen #70 half a can. KoolB is looking like he needs darker sunglass to keep the glare down. After we head back and decide to take the chicas out to eat to the Italian restaurant just a few doors down the street good food. Then back to the resort more beer and shots music KoolB and N trying to teach me to dance hey white guys can’t dance, got no rhythm. Then another great night with N.

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal. Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

NOTE: I missed up some of the day’s activities in these days KoolB and me also got all the chicas pizza one night and the same night Frank threw us a party with the chicas and a striper. Frank you the man!!!!!

Day4: KoolB left but made his reservation for his next trip. Thanks KoolB had a great time partying with you. Nice relaxing day lots of dominoes also three past days. Hey KoolB I learned how many numbers there are and how to count them. Lots of great food and drinks. And another night in N’s arms.

Day 5: decide to get all day two for one now I forgot to tell you that both KoolB and me had decided to have our main chica pick the 2 for 1 dam the castings. So today N picks R (R beautiful, sexy, sweet and as N say’s great T&A she is right.) I keep her and do the 2for on the rest of my stay. I know I aged 10 years these last three nights but what a great way to age. STE got in this day he is really a nice guy very intelligent very good to talk to. Went to the beach with N & R and STE and his chica. N and R did not want to go swimming so I waded in and it was a bit cool so I walk down the beach for about a mile, turn around and start back. As I am heading back I see N & R walking my way they do not look happy. They let me know that they were worried about me when they look and did not see me. They worried I drown or get bite by a shark I don’t think they have sharks there but what do I know. Any it was so nice that they were concerned about me. I really believe they care. That makes it all so nice.

Days 6&7: Lots of food, drinks, dominoes, talking with STE chicas dancing FUN.

Last night there: N & R go to the room are gone 10 to 15 minutes then come back down and take me up for our last night. They had set it up with candles and flowers pedals in the shape of a hart on the bed. They gave me one of the best nights of my life.

Day 8: Breakfast then back upstairs to pack. Frank gets me lunch early then off to the airport. Frank gets me checked in and threw customs then he is gone. I am sitting there waiting to go home and can’t wait to come back.

There is no way for me to say all the thing that Frank and Mercedes all the Staff and Chicas did for me there I would have to write for a week and then only get half of them!! I will say there is no better place in the world then Satisfaction Plus.
    Frank, Mercedes the staff N & R and all the Chicas THANK YOU so much. I will be back soon. Oh also had no laundry to do back home as it was done everyday for free.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rockc123 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockc123 View Post
    I spent 8 great days and 7 unbelievable nights there it was the very best vacation ever.

Day 1: to the airport no problems with the flight all the way I am worrying about the casting thinking about questions and cool comments for it. I get to SDQ right on time pick up my bag clear customs and out. There stands Frank waiting for me a hand shake and it’s like we are friends for a long time. (Frank one of the nicest hard working problem solving happy fun great guy FRIEND I have ever met) and it’s off to the resort. (Resort beautiful, right across the street from the beach about 50 feet from the gate, at least a 3 ½ star anywhere in the world everything clean colorful, garden full of flowers and plants.

Rooms big clean air condition set to your needs king bed and very comfortable) I walk in and there is Mercedes with a big smile and a Hi.

(Mercedes the happiest lady you will ever meet always smiling taking care of you and the chicas keeping them straight Frank you are a lucky man) Go to my room and shower and change my clothes and it’s off to casting. OK all the questions and cool comments go right out of my mind. I am sitting across from all these beautiful chicas and I can’t even remember my name.

They stand say there name walk to you give you a kiss on the cheek and back to their chair. OK now this is not helping me remember my questions, all these gorgeous ladies. Frank turns to me and says any questions? I stutter “yes but dammed if I can remember them”.

So I ask if they would have a problem being with a fat old man. Frank translate this and all them start saying no. frank has them stand again and turn around to help me pick. There are 2 that is really smiling and looking at me. So I make decision and what a great decision. My chica N (N beautiful, fun, always dancing kissing hugging me smart SEXY can’t say enough good thing about her.) Thank God the casting is over. I have lunch with her and off to the room, now I will be a gentleman and only say wow.

Back down stairs and in walks KoolB and his chica from the beach. KoolB is a great guy lots of fun we hit it off right away lots of Presidentaes and shots. Great dinner (Food none better I know everyone says this but it’s true I loved it. Even things I don’t normally care for such as fish don’t usually care for it but at the resort had it three times. Everything great.)

Day 2: Off to the beach with N and KoolB and his chica now you have to remember I am a gringo and the whitest you will ever see. Sunscreen #70 half a can. KoolB is looking like he needs darker sunglass to keep the glare down. After we head back and decide to take the chicas out to eat to the Italian restaurant just a few doors down the street good food. Then back to the resort more beer and shots music KoolB and N trying to teach me to dance hey white guys can’t dance, got no rhythm. Then another great night with N.

Day3: KoolB and me send the chicas to the beauty salon they seem to like this and we walk down to get some souvenirs another half can sunscreen #70 we walk the wrong way and then turn around and start back and Frank and Mercedes drive up we tell them where we are going and Franks takes us to a store that has everything we want goes in talks to the owner tells them we are his guests and this guy give us a great deal.

Come back and KoolB and me and the chicas ask Frank about the ATV’s Frank sets it up and we go at 2:30 pm. Get there and I have forgot sunscreen but they only had two ATV’s so they had to set up two more so off I go to buy some sunscreen could only get #50 almost a hole can and I miss a spot on my arm and fry. The ATV’s was a lot of fun a tour of different areas and some good trails. Then back to the resort and heaven. KoolB and me also decided to get a mini 2 for one I got B (B beautiful, young, fun, sexy brand new chica.) WOW.

NOTE: I missed up some of the day’s activities in these days KoolB and me also got all the chicas pizza one night and the same night Frank threw us a party with the chicas and a striper. Frank you the man!!!!!

Day4: KoolB left but made his reservation for his next trip. Thanks KoolB had a great time partying with you. Nice relaxing day lots of dominoes also three past days. Hey KoolB I learned how many numbers there are and how to count them. Lots of great food and drinks. And another night in N’s arms.

Day 5: decide to get all day two for one now I forgot to tell you that both KoolB and me had decided to have our main chica pick the 2 for 1 dam the castings. So today N picks R (R beautiful, sexy, sweet and as N say’s great T&A she is right.) I keep her and do the 2for on the rest of my stay. I know I aged 10 years these last three nights but what a great way to age. STE got in this day he is really a nice guy very intelligent very good to talk to. Went to the beach with N & R and STE and his chica. N and R did not want to go swimming so I waded in and it was a bit cool so I walk down the beach for about a mile, turn around and start back. As I am heading back I see N & R walking my way they do not look happy. They let me know that they were worried about me when they look and did not see me. They worried I drown or get bite by a shark I don’t think they have sharks there but what do I know. Any it was so nice that they were concerned about me. I really believe they care. That makes it all so nice.

Days 6&7: Lots of food, drinks, dominoes, talking with STE chicas dancing FUN.

Last night there: N & R go to the room are gone 10 to 15 minutes then come back down and take me up for our last night. They had set it up with candles and flowers pedals in the shape of a hart on the bed. They gave me one of the best nights of my life.

Day 8: Breakfast then back upstairs to pack. Frank gets me lunch early then off to the airport. Frank gets me checked in and threw customs then he is gone. I am sitting there waiting to go home and can’t wait to come back.

There is no way for me to say all the thing that Frank and Mercedes all the Staff and Chicas did for me there I would have to write for a week and then only get half of them!! I will say there is no better place in the world then Satisfaction Plus.
    Frank, Mercedes the staff N & R and all the Chicas THANK YOU so much. I will be back soon. Oh also had no laundry to do back home as it was done everyday for free.

What's with all the "her name was "N" crap? "Franks the nicest guy in the whole wide world" If you say her name, will she die or something?

Where's the pictures, one post wonder?

Lets see some pictures, or sorry, I'm calling shilling, and pretty poor shilling at that.

(sorry everybody, I just get tired of these guys and their self promotion)
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thanks for the report. Glad you had such a great time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

What are the prices for the chicas at this place?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    What's with all the "her name was "N" crap? "Franks the nicest guy in the whole wide world" If you say her name, will she die or something?

Where's the pictures, one post wonder?

Lets see some pictures, or sorry, I'm calling shilling, and pretty poor shilling at that.

(sorry everybody, I just get tired of these guys and their self promotion)
    He may not be schilling...he may have really had the time of his life!! Of course after his first weekend in Sosua he'll forget about this place. Baby steps...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    What are the prices for the chicas at this place?
    One chica per 24hrs is part of the package deal. This link from the 1st page of this post has all the details.

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm

33. The Following User Says Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    One chica per 24hrs is part of the package deal. This link from the 1st page of this post has all the details.

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...m/location.htm

15 Days/14 Nights......................................$5040 (2) Free mini 2x1s included

My trip to Medellin only cost me $2,000 for 17 days.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    15 Days/14 Nights......................................$5040 (2) Free mini 2x1s included

My trip to Medellin only cost me $2,000 for 17 days.
    Price is ridiculous. But would a solo, probably timid, non-spanish speaking noob be better off there than in Sosua unattended? Absolutely! You've seen enough horror stories. Baby steps...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Price is ridiculous. But would a solo, probably timid, non-spanish speaking noob be better off there than in Sosua unattended? Absolutely! You've seen enough horror stories. Baby steps...

I guess you are right.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information