Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just so you know what you're up against...

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Re: Just so you know what you're up against...

I am just starting to slow down a bit. I will get to it soon. (as soon as JD posts a trip report)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Talis View Post
    OK so I put my profile to "visible" on Colombian Cupid Tonight to see the response. I put in my profile to only contact me if they were over 27 and only if they were in Medellin..

The results after 3 hours:

44 Profile views
    34 sent an "interest" (about half in Medellin)
    5 put me in their favorites
    6 emails received (half uggies)
    I turned off instant messages after 7 or 8 of them.

So.. not overwhelmed but not bad.. Still a viable method in my view Maybe they just give up on mail received assuming it is from losers and figure they should just look themselves?
    You omit to mention that you are young and dashingly handsome. (Disclaimer - not meant in a gay way OK!!)

The vast majority of your competition are probably somewhere between PeeWee Herman and Kermit the Frog.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    You omit to mention that you are young and dashingly handsome. (Disclaimer - not meant in a gay way OK!!)

The vast majority of your competition are probably somewhere between PeeWee Herman and Kermit the Frog.
    I think you lean toward PeeWee Herman, WickedWillie. I say that because I thougt I saw you masturbating in Passions Saturday nite. It wasn't pretty.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klockman View Post
    eventually it's coming down to money
    Initially it's down to money, one would be living in a fantasy world to believe these girls are interested in anything else. For the Dominican Cupid, Badoo, and Tagged girls, they are willing to "slow play" you into their fantasy world of love and relationships. Post a pic, answer a few e-mails and determine the biggest dupe, proceed.....
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Initially it's down to money, one would be living in a fantasy world to believe these girls are interested in anything else. For the Dominican Cupid, Badoo, and Tagged girls, they are willing to "slow play" you into their fantasy world of love and relationships. Post a pic, answer a few e-mails and determine the biggest dupe, proceed.....
    BAM!!! POW!!! WHAM!!!!! There it is, folks , in a nutshell.

Fools speak, wise men listen!!

Keep preaching, Roy..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Some guys know how to PLAY the game, some guys get played. Had the privilege of playing with some at the masters level. Spending a couple dollars on them , esp if they are giving you GFE that is off the charts, is no sin, letting them get their hooks into you on a deep emotional level, THAT will be your undoing and fuck up your world forever.
    Bottom line is you have to have the skill set to turn it off when the time comes. Its not a skill everyone has, some never will. And it is a skill that no amount of money can buy.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    But your word is always better than mine, and you did say you were ready to tell the story, thats the only reason I even mentioned it. U know you want to, you will feel better, trust me for once, we all been there.

Yeah but his words are only good for him.. We all had separate plans this trip, we just shacked up together (not gay). I heard about some of your Santiago trip but I would love to hear about the girl a little bit.. you met the mother? the sister? what was the house like? You spent 8 hours at a University, how were the girls there, etc.... You took the bus how was that? Full? any interesting characters on the bus? Damn JD I want to know I only got to see some of the end result
    Last edited by Talis; 12-01-2010 at 03:27 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

Ha! OK well how can I argue with that??

Seriously though... I try to put in pictures that will generate an easy opening line for them.. I put in a picture sitting on a kids plane in an airport and acting like its the best thing ever... Or nearly falling into a spring in Yellowstone park or wrapped in balloons.. also known as "looking like a chump" If I am reading some of the other replies correctly Hey it works!

fat old ugly tards: send a picture of a stack of 100 dollar bills or something.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Some guys know how to PLAY the game, some guys get played. Had the privilege of playing with some at the masters level. Spending a couple dollars on them , esp if they are giving you GFE that is off the charts, is no sin, letting them get their hooks into you on a deep emotional level, THAT will be your undoing and fuck up your world forever.
    Bottom line is you have to have the skill set to turn it off when the time comes. Its not a skill everyone has, some never will. And it is a skill that no amount of money can buy.
    I don't know that I would describe it as a skill.. Maybe an attribute... I don't know that I would even call it a positive attribute. If you feel nothing it is always easy to walk away.

As someone who enjoys the GFE and does not get a lot of enjoyment out of "bang bang goodbye".. my enjoyment is proportional to how much "i let them in" so maybe the skill is to know that line.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Talis For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I don't know that I would describe it as a skill.. Maybe an attribute... I
    don't know that I would even call it a positive attribute. If you feel nothing it is always easy to walk away.

As someone who enjoys the GFE and does not get a lot of enjoyment out of "bang bang goodbye".. my enjoyment is proportional to how much "i let them in" so maybe the skill is to know that line.
    Ok, lets call it a survival instinct then. If, and when it goes bad, u have to recognize it , and know how to walk away & Only YOU know when its going bad. But some guys even when everyone around them tells them that its already bad, they dont listen. Some even speed up the process, and dig their holes faster, was not referring to you in this example. Point is, Save your real emotions for the person you intend to marry, not someone who is playing you for $$ from the start. this is a general statement based on real experiences. Take from it what you will.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

That's the same thing JD is saying.

He's not saying to have an emotional wall where anything other than "blow me bitch" is considered being a sucker. What he's saying is the lovey-dovey shit, even with a hoe, can be fun, but as the saying goes "know when to say 'when'." There's an endless parade of guys who didn't know when to say when and got a lot more than emotions hurt and money lost .... they had their REAL relationships back home destroyed, and i'm not talking just girlfriends, i'm talking wives and children.

It's a fun game, but like Rakim said, 'know the ledge' homey ....

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

Iv'e built up a nice stock of phone numbers from CC for my trip Saturday.
    But.. been thinking how this could really hinder my freedom from my true
    desire of being with multiple women in a short time.

I have been told by guys living there to just wing it with no plan to meet
    anyone and things will be mucho mejor.

You can find that GFE in many places including the right girls at the casas.

I have local sugar babies and I get the total GFE.. maybe even better

24. The Following User Says Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok, lets call it a survival instinct then. If, and when it goes bad, u have to recognize it , and know how to walk away & Only YOU know when its going bad. But some guys even when everyone around them tells them that its already bad, they dont listen. Some even speed up the process, and dig their holes faster, was not referring to you in this example. Point is, Save your real emotions for the person you intend to marry, not someone who is playing you for $$ from the start. this is a general statement based on real experiences. Take from it what you will.
    Why don't you share you real experience, so we can put your advice into perspective.

I agree with Talis. You can not get a true GFE, without letting them in and both parties having some emotions and feelings towards one another. Many mongers don't want that, many do, some confuse their emotions towards a chica as mutual emotions between them - that's how you get a WU sucker. That's how the game is played.

If you are somewhat young, decent looking, and have money, you can play the game with them as good as they play it with you. You dangle a visa and a better life and pretend to have feeling for her, all the while you are just smashing for free and going to forget about her the second you get on that plane. There are experts on both sides.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think it's easy to fall for a girl in a foreign place and loose your logic at the same time.. I know, been there.

In reality, It's infatuation thats in control.
    You start dreaming about having this women be your lifetime partner after a few days...
    Then as you get to know them and the reality of this relationship sinks in... it gives you pause.

That honeymoon feeling WILL fade.

Do fairlytales happen? I guess the same as miracles but after being married for 18 years ( man that was long)
    with my Colombian wife, I had enough... life is too short for that.

Even if I lived in Colombia, I would enjoy the freedom of being with who I want and when. I don't care if I have to take them shopping or pay a little money.. I still get a pretty young girl to play with and thats ALL I want. You will get all the GFE you can handle.. trust me.

Yes, you CAN have multiple girls who are cool with that.

Guys can live this lifestyle till they are dead.. pretty fucking cool.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Why don't you share you real experience, so we can put your advice into perspective.

I agree with Talis. You can not get a true GFE, without letting them in and both parties having some emotions and feelings towards one another. Many mongers don't want that, many do, some confuse their emotions towards a chica as mutual emotions between them - that's how you get a WU sucker. That's how the game is played.

If you are somewhat young, decent looking, and have money, you can play the game with them as good as they play it with you. You dangle a visa and a better life and pretend to have feeling for her, all the while you are just smashing for free and going to forget about her the second you get on that plane. There are experts on both sides.
    You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
    They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You do this, and youre going to have more than drama, youre gonna get HURT..and Bad.. I have never advocated lying to them. Playing the game and Lying are completely different things.
    They feel they are allowed to pretend to have feelings, its the fantasy you are paying for , but it you LIE to them and "dangle" sugarplum visions of Visas , they will turn your world upside down from 2000 miles away when they realize it was all bullshit just to get some free pussy.
    Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

I figure what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
    Iv'e built up a nice stock of phone numbers from CC for my trip Saturday.
    But.. been thinking how this could really hinder my freedom from my true
    desire of being with multiple women in a short time.

I have been told by guys living there to just wing it with no plan to meet
    anyone and things will be mucho mejor.

You can find that GFE in many places including the right girls at the casas.

I have local sugar babies and I get the total GFE.. maybe even better
    I remember years ago, I used to have those "foldy uppy" accordian things that I wrote numbers in from girls I met. I use to put 1* to 5* next to the numbers, so I'd remember which ones were the good performers (5 star)

I'd end up throwing each one away after 3-4 weeks, but not until I copied the numbers of the 5 star girls to the new "foldy uppy" thing.

I finally realized it was wasted effort, after it got to the point where I'd fill up each "foldy uppy" thing half full with 5 star numbers from the start, but I wasn't calling any of them.

There were too many other 5 star girls. (not to be confused with the 1-10 scale for girls looks)

That's when I pretty much stopped writing down numbers.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Personally I have never done this. But I know 1 member that use this as a strategy when mongering, and several others have posted about it on this board.

Pretend to have feelings right back. Pretend to be sucked in by her pretending to have feelings for you. Talk about being in love, possible marriage, keeping in touch, visiting soon, maybe she could come visit you. Then hit the plane and never talk to her again. Give her fake contact info.

"If your gonna play the game boy, you got to learn to play it right". Kenny Rogers.

I agree.. why is this strategy even necessary?
    You are creating DRAMA for yourself.

Is it because people need that extra GFE?: Totally insane.

Q: What do we mongers want? A: Lots of pussy

This can be accomplished be being straight forward and honest.
    Let them know you are a "player"... sure you can treat them like a princess when you are with them, and thats it!
    There are plenty of them who will accept this and if not.. move on.

No reason to lie, deceive, give false hope and fuck with their emotions.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree. Totally wrong. I wouldn't do that to a hooker, let alone a girl you meet on a cupid type of web site.

Nothing to do with dangling a VISA, it just boils down to being honest, like the man says.

Anything else is pretty low behavior.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information