Thread: The Value Of Blackbeards

Thanks

Thumbs Up The Value Of Blackbeards

Year 2007, First timer newbie. I was afraid, upset, desperate, nervous, most of all horny!! Found the forums and took in the info’s on where I could go on my budget. I asked a couple of my spanish co-workers about going to a spanish country by myself. I started with an all-inclusive resort to the DR. Following months, I set my trip for BB’s by myself. For my state of mind I needed to be spoon fed. The closer the time came to leave for the trip, I asked myself, what the hell am I doing? Finally, I see the big sign with my name and blackbeards. Took the mafia taxi and arrived to the unknown. No turning back now, still have a nervous smile on my face. Man at the front desk explains all the rules while my ears can hear music and many chica voices in the background. On the way to my room, hola, hola!! Stayed in my room, took a nap until it got dark. I awake, go downstairs for dinner. Order food and a couple of chica’s came to my table. I had the biggest smile inside and out. I got laid that night and more. It was like the greatest feeling in the world!! BB’s gave me the introduction to mongering. I will always appreciate and remember the value of Blackbeards (Barbara Negra). One small step for me, leads to one giant leap. Some of us will need to be spoon fed to begin the monger experience. Now, I’m a hunter. I will travel anywhere and hunt for my chica’s. Cowardly horny lion gains his courage! Forever thanks to all on the forums also!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: The Value Of Blackbeards

Excellent!!! I enjoyed that synopsis immensely.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdogger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Clap Re: The Value Of Blackbeards

Very nice... THANKS for sharing that, and how it felt first time. It makes you feel alive when you go into uncharted waters doesnt it ??
    Last edited by JD426; 11-29-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spell error

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I hear ya table, I felt that way the first time I went to Blackbeards. As a matter of fact I still feel the same way when I go back to BB everytime.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

I'm with you table. After being "broken in", you feel ready to take on all chicas.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

With the upcoming crack down on mongering in Sosua, Barbanegra and Puerto Plata clearly become the Number One rescue option for those guys who already booked flights to the North Coast and cannot switch to Santo Domingo or Boca Chica or Santiago. All the best talents of POP check out Barbanegra during the day - that means unlimited potential for the game without any risk nor police confrontation.

Lets pray that Costambar does not have the fate of Sosua ahead.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tablefall View Post
    Year 2007, First timer newbie. I was afraid, upset, desperate, nervous, most of all horny!! Found the forums and took in the info’s on where I could go on my budget. I asked a couple of my spanish co-workers about going to a spanish country by myself. I started with an all-inclusive resort to the DR. Following months, I set my trip for BB’s by myself. For my state of mind I needed to be spoon fed. The closer the time came to leave for the trip, I asked myself, what the hell am I doing? Finally, I see the big sign with my name and blackbeards. Took the mafia taxi and arrived to the unknown. No turning back now, still have a nervous smile on my face. Man at the front desk explains all the rules while my ears can hear music and many chica voices in the background. On the way to my room, hola, hola!! Stayed in my room, took a nap until it got dark. I awake, go downstairs for dinner. Order food and a couple of chica’s came to my table. I had the biggest smile inside and out. I got laid that night and more. It was like the greatest feeling in the world!! BB’s gave me the introduction to mongering. I will always appreciate and remember the value of Blackbeards (Barbara Negra). One small step for me, leads to one giant leap. Some of us will need to be spoon fed to begin the monger experience. Now, I’m a hunter. I will travel anywhere and hunt for my chica’s. Cowardly horny lion gains his courage! Forever thanks to all on the forums also!
    Ha ha.. great post. That clearly reflects the feelings of most of the guys that go there. It really is an experience.

By the way, it's Barba negra, not Barbara Negra.. Barbaranegra is a hooker, I think.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Thank you, Tablefall - a perfect "synopsis" of Blackbeard's.

I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to mongering, and the Dom Rep - but Blackbeard's strikes me as the most simpatico place in the world for a'that. They keep a nice rotation of good talent; the prices are a little higher than you might negotiate on Pedro Clisante, but they're by no means unreasonable; and they run a comfortable place with a good bar and kitchen, so it's a nice retreat even before you count in the chicas.

As long as they keep a low profile (as they do, both in the community and on their Web page), they should be little-affected by the storms that are blowing in Sosua.

My hat's off to Barba Negra, and I hope to return soon!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Man, that's just cool. Open, honest and frank. Dosen't get any better than that. Keep enjoying the game!
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information