Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need sound advice

Thanks

Need sound advice

Hey, I am looking to go back to the DR for my 3rd time. I just cant seem to get enough of the place. I talk to the chick I hung out with the most last time about twice a week (her English is shit and my Spanish is enough to chat it up for about 3min lol so she never complains and if she does I never understand.... makes me not want to learn. ). I'm not disillusioned that her and I have a exclusive relationship, and neither is she. However we enjoy each others company. To put it simply I smash for free :-P and I have fun with her. She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?

( info that I thought of after typing that but was to lazy to insert it so it sounds well: When her and I talk she has Never asked me for cash or any thing else, I plan on telling here I am coming a couple of days later than I actualy am so that I can have some fun and visit a couple of chicas from last time( in a diff city.))

Thanks guys BTW any one going to be dwn there the second week of December?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: Need sound advice

Where does she live?

Alone? Kids? Other family?

It won't be for free, don't even kid yourself!

You do not sound ready for this yet as you don't know enough to even decide. Know what I mean?
    Spend an afternoon there, then another time overnight. 1 night will probably be more than enough...
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Brother live your life man. At times you gotta take a chance if that's what your feeling and don't let me or anyone else influence you to much. No one here is gonna give you the gospel truth. The question is, how safe do you feel staying with someone you barely know and can barely speak to in a starving third world country? Your putting your life in her hands basically. I agree with Apos in spending some time there first. Have a room but spend time where she lives first. Get a vibe for the environment. Be upfront with her and tell her you'll see after you hung for a while. If your feeling it stay, if not go back to your spot.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks guys, great reply's so far. I am not looking for some one to tell me what I want to do, but rather help me way the pros and cons I might be overlooking. She lives in Sosua, no kids, no family, she is out there for work. I think the see her place and get a vibe for it is a Great idea! Of course I would toss her some cash and get her food whenever I eat, but think I would come out better off than if I buy my bed and pussy every night. Thinking about it now I will have to get a place at least for the first night and get a feel for it..... time to call NG

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

So long as you know that it's not gonna be drama and peso free forever (the hammer will fall eventually)...you'll probably survive. Good thing about not telling her when you're arriving, but remember that the "chica grapevine" is inexplicable. Don't be too shocked if she knows of your arrival to the island within a half hour of you getting a tourist card. Most important...have fun. Any sign of drama should be your cue to "exit...stage right!".

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

True that! The Sosua coconut telegraph is STRONG. I plan on hitting up BB's cuz I don't think the odds of them talking to a Sosua chica are very good.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

definitely "change" your arrival date but keep smashing her...I buy groceries when I stay a few days in their casa..and read gdoggs post again lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BCell For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyBen View Post
    Hey, I am looking to go back to the DR for my 3rd time. I just cant seem to get enough of the place. I talk to the chick I hung out with the most last time about twice a week (her English is shit and my Spanish is enough to chat it up for about 3min lol so she never complains and if she does I never understand.... makes me not want to learn. ). I'm not disillusioned that her and I have a exclusive relationship, and neither is she. However we enjoy each others company. To put it simply I smash for free :-P and I have fun with her. She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?
    No, don't do it. I'm not going to go into pros and cons, it's simply not a good idea.

Take it from someone who knows probably better than anyone else here.

Keep it separate.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I agree with Apos in spending some time there first. Have a room but spend time where she lives first. Get a vibe for the environment. Be upfront with her and tell her you'll see after you hung for a while. If your feeling it stay, if not go back to your spot.

That is how I did it but I still caught drama from a drama free chica. My free pussy chica has friends. They called her stupid and everything because she was with me and I was fucking other girls P4P. That embarrased her. She never ask for money until after she found out that I was fucking other girls, and we stopped fucking. She still only asked for money to get her hair fixed one time.

Keep it out of her and her friends site like you said. The girl I was with had a condo and her two younger brothers stayed with her. 18 and 15 years old. We still talk to this day and she still does not ask for money other than that time I was there. That is not the norm though. She may feel she can come to me for money in the future. I see that door is open. I am infamous for saying' "no" with a smile.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

you stay at her place she has you all wrapped up

the chances of pulling in town a few days in advance and not getting caught, slim and none. slim left town

imho , way too much drama stirred up you staying at her place.

just get your own place and invite her over. you maintain the upper hand that way

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

I think it's always best if you get your own place. These chicks are sly. They may seem like the sweetest thing at first but ohhh boy they can win an oscar award any day in my book. You'll end up paying one way or another.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    So long as you know that it's not gonna be drama and peso free forever (the hammer will fall eventually)...you'll probably survive. Good thing about not telling her when you're arriving, but remember that the "chica grapevine" is inexplicable. Don't be too shocked if she knows of your arrival to the island within a half hour of you getting a tourist card. Most important...have fun. Any sign of drama should be your cue to "exit...stage right!".
    So Its the Tourist card Guy, the one that collects 'em. cause the one selling them would be too busy making the change I guess.
    SOOO , thats how they do it, I KNEW that guy was shady.

to answer the original question.
    Its a TRAP,, Dont fall for it... it wont be what you expect.
    You could make reservations at a Hotel for the day AFTER you arrive, so that way at least you have an OUT the next day and are not trapped...
    One night should be enough to give you an idea of how its going to go.
    Dont expect her place to have the same amenities u are used to in a regular hotel. which IMHO, is NOT the idea of a vacation.
    I like plenty of fresh Towels, fresh Sheets, Clean Shower, clean toilet, Plenty of TP, Clean Floors. etc etc.
    Last edited by JD426; 11-30-2010 at 01:15 PM.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She knows I am planing a trip back to the DR soon and she wants me to stay with her at her house.... other than only being able to have one chica at the place I lay my head for the night does this seem like a bad plan?
    Well what it sounds and what it actually is are two different things.

I've had many of these offers over the years and only did it once and it wasn't nearly worth it. Cause now you living under their roof and thus under their rules so to speak. So don't expect to be able to go out and grab other Chicas. They will ask you for money for everything, food, drinks, laundry, hair, nails, spending money and it doesn't end and will cost you a small fortune. Plus the accommodations can be a lot less than what you normally settle for. Cause there is nothing like having to go to the bathroom in the middle of night in an outhouse if that is the setup. Or trying to be comfortable without any A/C.

My advice would thank her very much but you already got a place. That way you are free to come and go and do as you like and still bang her if you like. And still be further ahead in the money department.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Most of the responses are based on members experiences with thier chicas. No one knows your chica, your relationship, and your experiences with her.

The last non pro chica I shacked up for on a trip did not ask for money for food, drinks, laundry, hair, nails, or spending money. And the toto was free. I did pay for her food and drinks, but she never asked, and said thank you everytime.

My advice to you is to get your own place. Either a hotel or better yet a condo, villa, or apartment. Invite her stay with you for the week. You still get the same experience, and if things go bad or you want some alone time, you can ask her to leave, and there will be security around just in case. More than likely neither of those things will be an issue but you never know. If things go bad and you two have a blow-out in the barrio - big trouble for you. Besides, she would be more than happy to spend some time in a nice clean apartment with hot water and air conditioning.

If she is a non pro or a puta, paying her 1000rd per day in the form of a gift would be a good gesture. Tell her it is for the beauty salon, a new dress, and some min for her phone so she can keep in touch. She will accept it if you word it that way, and then both of you keep your respect.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

It sounds like you would prefer to have the freedom of finding other girls and still have her.. only way to do that is tell her.

If you really like her enough to remain faithful, that's another story.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Thanks guys, great reply's so far. I am not looking for some one to tell me what I want to do, but rather help me way the pros and cons I might be overlooking. She lives in Sosua, no kids, no family, she is out there for work. I think the see her place and get a vibe for it is a Great idea! Of course I would toss her some cash and get her food whenever I eat, but think I would come out better off than if I buy my bed and pussy every night. Thinking about it now I will have to get a place at least for the first night and get a feel for it..... time to call NG
    Get your own spot Dude, let her come stay with you.

Fuck that! I mean she could be harmless, but what about you drop your shit off, and go out on the town and the dirtbag from next door breaks into her place and steals all your shit?

Replaceable yes...but fucks up your vacay for a few days at least.
    I've offended you.....goood

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Like Nakom says everyones experience is different. I had a girl , she used to want to meet meet the airport and stay with her at her place and at first i thought it was cute and i didnt mind. I flew in to Santiago when she was with her family in Cotui and was going to meet her in Cotui. She was at the airport when i got there in a short skirt and high heels, she looked like she was going out to hit the stroll. I was a bit annoyed but didnt say anything. we visited her family, everything was ok but they wouldnt let me go anywhere alone. If i got in the car her brother in law would jump in. I stayed a few days and had plans to meet a friend in Santiago on Sunday and hang just me and him until Tuesday. I told her my flight was Sunday evening and she said she was going to go with me to the airport. "Buses dont run on Sunday night that late, how are you going to get home"? "Taxi" she said. Oh yeah, you asked me for money to get a bottle of soda last night, today you have $100 for a taxi? Her face dropped and she got upset. I should pay $100 so she can make sure I dont fuck anyone else? I got my bag packed and put it in the car and she got in the car like i never said anything. Now I'm furious, but i let her get away with everything else up to this point so it was my fault. She had good qualities including taking great care of me and catering to my every need all the time, which is what got her this far. I got her out of the car without raising my voice and left. I never hung out with her after that.

Moral of the story: Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.

Is your freedom for the time you are in Sosua worth the free place to stay? If you are not free to come and go it isnt free.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Like Nakom says everyones experience is different. I had a girl , she used to want to meet meet the airport and stay with her at her place and at first i thought it was cute and i didnt mind. I flew in to Santiago when she was with her family in Cotui and was going to meet her in Cotui. She was at the airport when i got there in a short skirt and high heels, she looked like she was going out to hit the stroll. I was a bit annoyed but didnt say anything. we visited her family, everything was ok but they wouldnt let me go anywhere alone. If i got in the car her brother in law would jump in. I stayed a few days and had plans to meet a friend in Santiago on Sunday and hang just me and him until Tuesday. I told her my flight was Sunday evening and she said she was going to go with me to the airport. "Buses dont run on Sunday night that late, how are you going to get home"? "Taxi" she said. Oh yeah, you asked me for money to get a bottle of soda last night, today you have $100 for a taxi? Her face dropped and she got upset. I should pay $100 so she can make sure I dont fuck anyone else? I got my bag packed and put it in the car and she got in the car like i never said anything. Now I'm furious, but i let her get away with everything else up to this point so it was my fault. She had good qualities including taking great care of me and catering to my every need all the time, which is what got her this far. I got her out of the car without raising my voice and left. I never hung out with her after that.

Moral of the story: Dont give any info because they will use it. Don't take any shit because they think you are going to keep taking it. Dont stay with them because it gives them too much control over your actions whether you know it or not. And always speak up for yourself the second you dont like what is going on.

Is your freedom for the time you are in Sosua worth the free place to stay? If you are not free to come and go it isnt free.
    Exactly. Absolutely nothing good can come from agreeing to stay at her place for your trip. You wanna spend a single day/night there just to get a 'living Dominicano' vibe or experience, i get that, but that's it. Have your own spot from your first to last day.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post

Great point but I think it needs to be clear if he wants to smash other chicks. If he wants to wife up then this isn't exactly a deterrent story. He may be ok with smashing just one. Army can you clear this up. Are you going to smash a bunch or are you cool with wifing up?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

( info that I thought of after typing that but was to lazy to insert it so it sounds well: When her and I talk she has Never asked me for cash or any thing else, I plan on telling here I am coming a couple of days later than I actualy am so that I can have some fun and visit a couple of chicas from last time( in a diff city.))

Thanks guys BTW any one going to be dwn there the second week of December?
    Even when I had my own hotel room, I stayed with a puta in her apartment for two nights (well, at the time stupid me thought she wasn't a puta anymore). I won't do it again. If she has a reason why she can't stay with me, I will sleep alone, which I prefer anyway.

By the way, why are you communicating with the putas? Sooner or later that's gonna bite you in the ass. Putas are good (I mean, excellent) for good, not string attached sex, but when you're done, move on and forget.

I speak Spanish and had communicated with a few of those ladies in the past; and even when my education (degree-wise) is not that high, I never got any meaningful communication out of them. All emails followed the same script: "how hard life was for them and that they needed money".

There was one bright side though, somehow they all fell in love with me. It must be my internal beauty because when I see myself in the mirror the only thing that comes out of my mouth is" "what in the hell happened to me!".

ArmyBen, don't forget that putas are more dangerous than those mofo you're shooting up in the battlefield.

Thanks for your service and be safe!

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information