Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need sound advice

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Re: Need sound advice

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Even when I had my own hotel room, I stayed with a puta in her apartment for two nights (well, at the time stupid me thought she wasn't a puta anymore). I won't do it again. If she has a reason why she can't stay with me, I will sleep alone, which I prefer anyway.

By the way, why are you communicating with the putas? Sooner or later that's gonna bite you in the ass. Putas are good (I mean, excellent) for good, not string attached sex, but when you're done, move on and forget.

I speak Spanish and had communicated with a few of those ladies in the past; and even when my education (degree-wise) is not that high, I never got any meaningful communication out of them. All emails followed the same script: "how hard life was for them and that they needed money".

There was one bright side though, somehow they all fell in love with me. It must be my internal beauty because when I see myself in the mirror the only thing that comes out of my mouth is" "what in the hell happened to me!".

ArmyBen, don't forget that putas are more dangerous than those mofo you're shooting up in the battlefield.

Thanks for your service and be safe!

Many of us correspond with Chicas. For example, me and Getrhythm hung with one that was just as smart if not smarter than we are and we both hold several advance degrees. She would be banking if she was here. I never smashed her but we have very good conversations and interact well. I don't think that's a problem as long as you know how to not get hustled.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

I just spent 5 days in the campo with a chick and it will never happen again.Like it was mentioned above,no A/C,not only no hot water but no running water in her house.You piss in a bucket at night so you don't kill yourself trying to find the outhouse in the dark as most of them only have electricity for a few hours a day,You "shower"out of a 5 gallon pail,if it rains you walk around in 3" of mud and you are never alone.Someone from the family keeps an eye on you at all times.I think I spent more money there than I do when I'm staying in Sosua alone.Every other minute its money for something.At first it doesn't seem like much,hell a few trips to the supermarcado and you can bust a couple hundred with no problem when your feeding the family.Oh by the way that doesn't include the "can I get my hair done?"can I get my nails done?""can I get a pedicure?"" can we go to a restaurante and I'll bring my whole family and the neighbors and you can pay?""can we put some gas in my brothers moto?"(notice the we starts coming out!) etc. etc. etc. ad infinum.
    But who knows maybe you got one of the rich ones who has their own condo/apt/house with hot water,A/C,electricity and a real bathroom with a shower.
    But don't worry,the amigas and the amigos and the tias and the tios and the neighbors all seem to show up whenever you bring back some food or beer.
    Other than that give it a shot,you might get to be like me and say......Not her shes different!!
    Hell guy spend your money the way you want to.Most of us had to learn all this stuff the hard way, and you know what.I still had a pretty good time even when we got to Sosua and in the condo I rented the drama went on untill I just took her and her suitcase out the front door.Then she thanked me for all the nice things
    I did for her and her family by calling the police.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Many of us correspond with Chicas. For example, me and Getrhythm hung with one that was just as smart if not smarter than we are and we both hold several advance degrees. She would be banking if she was here. I never smashed her but we have very good conversations and interact well. I don't think that's a problem as long as you know how to not get hustled.
    It's not where you are but who you are, and I think that you said the same thing, with different words, in LoboNegro's thread.

I finally found the perfect solution: no contact whatsoever.

I know there are good women in DR, but I never met one in "the zone". I met one the last I was there through a guy I met on the bus ride back to Santo Domingo, but she's not a puta and a real doctor. She's over 30, never married, no kids, doesn't smoke or drink, live with her parents and has a Visa to visit USA. A real jackpot for whoever gets into her heart!

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I just spent 5 days in the campo with a chick and it will never happen again.Like it was mentioned above,no A/C,not only no hot water but no running water in her house.You piss in a bucket at night so you don't kill yourself trying to find the outhouse in the dark as most of them only have electricity for a few hours a day,You "shower"out of a 5 gallon pail,if it rains you walk around in 3" of mud and you are never alone.Someone from the family keeps an eye on you at all times.I think I spent more money there than I do when I'm staying in Sosua alone.Every other minute its money for something.At first it doesn't seem like much,hell a few trips to the supermarcado and you can bust a couple hundred with no problem when your feeding the family.Oh by the way that doesn't include the "can I get my hair done?"can I get my nails done?""can I get a pedicure?"" can we go to a restaurante and I'll bring my whole family and the neighbors and you can pay?""can we put some gas in my brothers moto?"(notice the we starts coming out!) etc. etc. etc. ad infinum.
    But who knows maybe you got one of the rich ones who has their own condo/apt/house with hot water,A/C,electricity and a real bathroom with a shower.
    But don't worry,the amigas and the amigos and the tias and the tios and the neighbors all seem to show up whenever you bring back some food or beer.
    Other than that give it a shot,you might get to be like me and say......Not her shes different!!
    Hell guy spend your money the way you want to.Most of us had to learn all this stuff the hard way, and you know what.I still had a pretty good time even when we got to Sosua and in the condo I rented the drama went on untill I just took her and her suitcase out the front door.Then she thanked me for all the nice things
    I did for her and her family by calling the police.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like the best part of this story.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

It was funny Kevy.She brought the Politur and I quickly came to realize that this was gonna go my way cause the cop who spoke English was giving her the look like yeh whatever.She told her story about how she expected at least 2000 pesos a day for the 9 days she was with me.I told my story about what had gone down and he just turned and told her to go home!
    As she was walking away he tapped me on the shoulder and said "time to get a new one".and then told me to enjoy the rest of my time in his country.
    Oh one other thing....he asked me if I really spent 5 days in a campo. I said yes and he just shook his head and said goodbye!

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

It was funny Kevy.She brought the Politur and I quickly came to realize that this was gonna go my way cause the cop who spoke English was giving her the look like yeh whatever.She told her story about how she expected at least 2000 pesos a day for the 9 days she was with me.I told my story about what had gone down and he just turned and told her to go home!
    As she was walking away he tapped me on the shoulder and said "time to get a new one".and then told me to enjoy the rest of my time in his country.
    At least you survived, under those conditions, i would have left after 1 day.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    At least you survived, under those conditions, i would have left after 1 day.
    Day 1?

Shit, when I discovered I had to piss in a bucket and shower out a bucket (While I had a pocket full of cash AND I'm on vacation)

DEUCES
    Last edited by eastcoastallstar; 11-30-2010 at 10:23 PM.
    I've offended you.....goood

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Day 1?

Shit, when I discovered I had to piss in a bucket and shower out a bucket (While I had a pocket full of cash AND I'm on vacation)

DUECES

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great point but I think it needs to be clear if he wants to smash other chicks. If he wants to wife up then this isn't exactly a deterrent story. He may be ok with smashing just one. Army can you clear this up. Are you going to smash a bunch or are you cool with wifing up?
    Warning Wishful thinking to follow, I know its dumb. A little back story on the situation. I met a chica in passions the first time I went to the Dr. she slipped me her number I called her got the voice mail, she tried calling me back from different numbers that I didn't recognize so I dodged them. Ended up back at passions her and I talked, I payed the salida took her to the hotel and fucked her more times than I can remember. I spent a couple days with her and E-mailed her when I left. When I came back to the Dr. a 2nd time I couldn't get a hold of her. Her friend found me tho, told me girl number one first went home to SD then was in Hati, then dead lol. So I took the friend (girl #2) back to the condo with me instead. She tells me the "You don't want girl number one you want me, because girl number one was a working girl in passions" I could kinda see her logic started smashing on her for free. then girl #1 showed up in clasicos one night.... Awkward.... the coconut tele told her I was in town. Girl #2 has a small break down... and leaves the disco... ( now at this point i should have seen pussy for pussy But... I went after her) I wont let a chick walk on me but I always try not to hurt ppl. So I hang out with chick #2 its the little things she would do that would impress me. She would make my bed when we woke up, she would cook me food, never ask for shit. Now that I have turned this into a partial frigin trip report.... fast forward to now. Now she is working in one of those clubs. which I'm really ok with I fuck chicas from there, but to wifie up with her now just seems.... different. I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick. I wasn't planing on putting that all out there... but to ask for your guys thoughts with out sharing the facts was not fair.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyBen View Post
    I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick.
    This is where Psriches is supposed to come in with his "familiarity breeds contempt" line.

My .02 .... they change, you change, it's never really like it was when it was brand new. You can waste your time trying to relieve those original emotions or you can find a new chick(s) and have it come naturally.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Warning Wishful thinking to follow, I know its dumb. A little back story on the situation. I met a chica in passions the first time I went to the Dr. she slipped me her number I called her got the voice mail, she tried calling me back from different numbers that I didn't recognize so I dodged them. Ended up back at passions her and I talked, I payed the salida took her to the hotel and fucked her more times than I can remember. I spent a couple days with her and E-mailed her when I left. When I came back to the Dr. a 2nd time I couldn't get a hold of her. Her friend found me tho, told me girl number one first went home to SD then was in Hati, then dead lol. So I took the friend (girl #2) back to the condo with me instead. She tells me the "You don't want girl number one you want me, because girl number one was a working girl in passions" I could kinda see her logic started smashing on her for free. then girl #1 showed up in clasicos one night.... Awkward.... the coconut tele told her I was in town. Girl #2 has a small break down... and leaves the disco... ( now at this point i should have seen pussy for pussy But... I went after her) I wont let a chick walk on me but I always try not to hurt ppl. So I hang out with chick #2 its the little things she would do that would impress me. She would make my bed when we woke up, she would cook me food, never ask for shit. Now that I have turned this into a partial frigin trip report.... fast forward to now. Now she is working in one of those clubs. which I'm really ok with I fuck chicas from there, but to wifie up with her now just seems.... different. I don't know if she will be the same chick. I'm not torn about wifieing up with the girl I knew I just don't know if she is the same chick. I wasn't planing on putting that all out there... but to ask for your guys thoughts with out sharing the facts was not fair.

I don't see anything wrong with your story. Thanks for sharing.

Just do what makes you feel good, as long as you don't have to compromise anything. When and if things start to stray away from your comfort zone, bail out.

As JuanElGriego said, they do change. I met my (I should say our) girl in November. She was shy and introverted, by the time I went back in April, she was an outgoing, hardcore puta. I had the chance of bailing out before I saw her that second time but I stayed on the line one second too long...when I shouldn't have been making the call in the first placel!

Peace, beers and mucho toto...without drama!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

You are already having doubts and you are not there yet, bad sign. My girl wasn't a puta, just a regular girl from campo, she was 21. when i say she took great care of me this is how it went. In the morning she woke me up after she made my breakfast and coffee. my clothes were layed out and there was no hot water but she heated water on the stove and put it in a bucket in the bathroom. She would ask me what i wanted first shower, fuck or eat. You shower with a bucket there same as Jack did, but she would stand there and pour the water over my head with a little pot. She was an excellent cook and she made me pineapple juice from a whole pineapple one morning. Sex was off the hook as much as i could handle and she took it in the ass and liked it. Cleaned my clothes every night after i went to sleep. Everyone in her family was nice, no one tried to rip me off and no one asked me for money. we bought a bunch of groceries when we visited her mom but that was it.

Let me tell you Ben I didn't think twice when I left, she was done and I wasn't coming back because all those things were great but she was still making all the decisions. If I don't control my own vacation and make the decisions as good as it is I'm not happy.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    This is where Psriches is supposed to come in with his "familiarity breeds contempt" line.

My .02 .... they change, you change, it's never really like it was when it was brand new. You can waste your time trying to relieve those original emotions or you can find a new chick(s) and have it come naturally.
    I agree. I think these girls change when they work in a place like this where they're getting influenced by the ideas and opinions of others similar to what we do here. I've seen it a million times with chicks in strip clubs here. They start as a shy college girl and turn into a hardcore club rat. Not saying that happens to all of them but the environment has it's influences. That made me think of something. Watch the conversation between the girls at about 1:05 regarding catching feelings for clients

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post

What Juan said.
    Trying to relive those moments as they were then, is like a Heroin addict trying to get the First High again, Its not gonna happen no matter how much of the drug he does.
    You can move on to something New and experience that brand new all over again. Thats the only way to get that same first "high" that you seek.
    Trying to go back never works out the same as the memory.
    We have all seen them change in time spans as short as a couple months .

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Day 1?

DEUCES

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

I agree. I think these girls change when they work in a place like this where they're getting influenced by the ideas and opinions of others similar to what we do here. I've seen it a million times with chicks in strip clubs here. They start as a shy college girl and turn into a hardcore club rat. Not saying that happens to all of them but the environment has it's influences. That made me think of something. Watch the conversation between the girls at about 1:05 regarding catching feelings for clients

YouTube - My Boyfriend, The Sex Tourist (Venezuela) Part 5

The Dude Bob looked like Andy Reid....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

Dog I said the same thing. lol. If you watch the whole thing he kinda talks like him also.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Dog I said the same thing. lol. If you watch the whole thing he kinda talks like him also.
    Maybe it was this dude...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Well you must not have talked to very many chicas. Just about every puta I talked to was just as smart if not smarter than you two clowns combined

Getryhthm's dergree must be in advanced alcoholism, and you have a PhD in pickin' up fat chicks.

Es broma mis amigos.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Rolleyes Re: Need sound advice

Oh one other thing....he asked me if I really spent 5 days in a campo. I said yes and he just shook his head and said goodbye!
    She wanted 10,000 pesos for the "authentic Dominican poverty experience"?!?
    LOL!!! That's awesome. And like the cops were going to make you pay her! LMAO

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information